Mesh Computers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Mesh Computers

How would you rate Mesh Computers?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mesh Computers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I placed an order with them for a very expensive custom build pc. I was immediately suspicious when they took payment 10 days before the expected delivery date. I thought companies usually didn't take payment until the goods had at least been dispatched. Anyways, after taking a closer look at the configurator, where it quite clearly pictures Corsair Vengenance RAM, it says "Major Brand" underneath. Thinking I could just phone up and specify that I wanted Corsair Vengenance, I was surprised to be challenged for an additional £39 for it. Given how much I was spending with them, I thought it quite ridiculous really but they insisted on it, so I cancelled my order..... The next day I received an email confirmation of cancellation, stating my refund would be with me within 10 to 14 working days. The 14 working days passed and my refund hadn't come through. I emailed them enquiring about it, got no response. I phoned them, was told somebody from Accounts would get back to me, got nothing. I phoned them again and was told my refund would be with me at the end of the following week. A further 8 days elapsed, still no refund. Another email, again no response. Another phone call, another assurance my refund will be with me the following week. Fast forward, surprise surprise, no refund.  It wasn't until I emailed them again threatening legal action (to which they didn't respond) and followed up with yet another phone call that my refund actually finally came through... the following week... All in all, it was a frightening experience. They were very quick to take my money, showed no interest in common courtesy by offering me the advertised RAM free of charge, and were evasive, unresponsive, untrustworthy and incredibly untimely with processing my refund.  Stay clear of this company. If you look hard enough you'll find they have a very suspect history; for which the guy responsible for is still around making decisions. Don't put yourself through what I had to endure...."
Mesh Computers is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews