Merle Dress UK Reviews

(0044) 020 8133 989

UK Department, Merle Dress Inc., - Hong Kong

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Merle Dress UK ?

Delivery
Information
Price
"Hello, I read the reviews, did my research and thought I would give Merle dress a chance. I thought, how could they fake 300,00 Facebook likes?!?! BAD CHOICE BY ME! Don't buy from them, they over charged me, I proved that to them and they have just refused to reply to me. The dress I ordered is nothing like the picture, it is covered in sequins instead of rhinestones and it doesn't fit. It is not made in proportion, the waist is tight as tight can be and the bust is massive. Save you $$ and shop elsewhere! They have since deleted my facebook comments and blocked me from commenting further, this explains why there are no bad comments on there."
Merle Dress UK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews