Merchoid Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Merchoid deliver?

How can I contact Merchoid?

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy

"Sizing guides are way off. Ordered an xmas sweater and it's huge. Emailed the company asking if they'd pay return shipping so I can exchange for the right size - considering it's their fault I ordered the wrong size. They won't. I live in Canada, so the shipping would cost as much as the sweater, which is over-priced by the way. No concern for customer satisfaction. I wouldn't order from here again. If you look at reviews on Reddit, they say most of their merch is available elsewhere for less. Shop somewhere else!"
Are you Merchoid? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered for Christmas and given no tracking number?!? What kind of jinky company is this? I have to wait until Jan 2019 to file a claim. BS English prat."
"I preordered a sweater as a gift for Christmas. Although I received an email that it had shipped, a few days later I received another email saying I was getting a refund. There was no explanation. I had to contact Merchoid to find out what was going on. They claimed the package was damaged in shipping and refused to send a replacement. So no Christmas gift for my son. Merchoid is completely irresponsible and unresponsive. Avoid at all costs!"
"Ordered xmas sweaters in October- they'll be here in January... womp womp"
"Ordered and paid. THREE MONTHS later, no ship date in sight. Got refund after annoying offers to discount my purchase. They’d had the use of my full purchase price for 1/4 of a year by that time so they should have refunded the full price and sent me the thing anyway. Ridiculous."
"Order,. Paid still nothing been two months. Not even shipped yet."
"Ordered the Avengers Infinity War hoodie. Jacket is good quality and came in less than 15 business days. My only problem is the pictures make it look Black and Gold, which I got to match my Black and gold shoes. It's more of black and an olive green :( and a little too big for me. It is still a cool jacket. Other than that, I definitely recommend this site. It's legit and I will definitely order more stuff. They have really cool stuff worth buying."
"I ordered a Birthday present for a family member in March and was told it was shipped in early April. Calling them today at the end of April I was told call back in three weeks then Merchoid would file a claim with their delivery courier and in two months from then I would get a refund- so order in March refund in July? Not ACCEPTABLE! Do NOT buy for a special occasion it will be ruined! They have one person who answers the phone and emails for help !!"
"Products are well made and seem like they will last a while. Checkout was very simple and shipping was speedy"
"Super fast delivery and they packaged my items well!"
Merchoid is rated 2.00 based on 10 reviews