Merchoid Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Merchoid

How would you rate Merchoid ?

"Ordered the Avengers Infinity War hoodie. Jacket is good quality and came in less than 15 business days. My only problem is the pictures make it look Black and Gold, which I got to match my Black and gold shoes. It's more of black and an olive green :( and a little too big for me. It is still a cool jacket. Other than that, I definitely recommend this site. It's legit and I will definitely order more stuff. They have really cool stuff worth buying."
"I ordered a Birthday present for a family member in March and was told it was shipped in early April. Calling them today at the end of April I was told call back in three weeks then Merchoid would file a claim with their delivery courier and in two months from then I would get a refund- so order in March refund in July? Not ACCEPTABLE! Do NOT buy for a special occasion it will be ruined! They have one person who answers the phone and emails for help !!"
"Products are well made and seem like they will last a while. Checkout was very simple and shipping was speedy"
"Super fast delivery and they packaged my items well!"
Merchoid is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews