Merchoid Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Merchoid deliver?

How can I contact Merchoid?
Click Here

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy

"I preordered a hoodie on February 05, supposed to be sent on June 03 , first, it came to my mail in August, and it didn't fit me as I wanted, the sizes are way off, I had to return the item for an exchange, I had to pay for the return shipping, and for some reason they did not get notifications of that, even though I followed all the return steps, it says that once you return a package, you'll receive your exchange between 5 or 10 business days, I ended up waiting a month and a half for the item, I gave them four stars because at least they were very responsible with the email replies, they kept me informed of the package delays and return issues, and by the way, the hoodie was really nice..."
Are you Merchoid? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Estimated date of delivery came and went despite payment in full. No tracking info or way of contacting them. Based on what I’ve seen online I think this company may be in financial trouble and I would not recommend ordering anything from them or returning anything to them that you have already paid for."
"Like other reviewers their sizing is way off. Ordered an XL by their sizing chart 46-48" chest. Shirt comes about month later. Shirt looks great and labeled as XL, shirt doesn't fit. Measure and it measures as 42"-44" chest. Reached out to customer service without reply. SOL as customer is responsible for international shipping for returns. Not worth the trouble I will resell this in my own."
"Sizing guides are way off. Ordered an xmas sweater and it's huge. Emailed the company asking if they'd pay return shipping so I can exchange for the right size - considering it's their fault I ordered the wrong size. They won't. I live in Canada, so the shipping would cost as much as the sweater, which is over-priced by the way. No concern for customer satisfaction. I wouldn't order from here again. If you look at reviews on Reddit, they say most of their merch is available elsewhere for less. Shop somewhere else!"
"Ordered for Christmas and given no tracking number?!? What kind of jinky company is this? I have to wait until Jan 2019 to file a claim. BS English prat."
"I preordered a sweater as a gift for Christmas. Although I received an email that it had shipped, a few days later I received another email saying I was getting a refund. There was no explanation. I had to contact Merchoid to find out what was going on. They claimed the package was damaged in shipping and refused to send a replacement. So no Christmas gift for my son. Merchoid is completely irresponsible and unresponsive. Avoid at all costs!"
"Ordered xmas sweaters in October- they'll be here in January... womp womp"
"Ordered and paid. THREE MONTHS later, no ship date in sight. Got refund after annoying offers to discount my purchase. They’d had the use of my full purchase price for 1/4 of a year by that time so they should have refunded the full price and sent me the thing anyway. Ridiculous."
"Order,. Paid still nothing been two months. Not even shipped yet."
"Ordered the Avengers Infinity War hoodie. Jacket is good quality and came in less than 15 business days. My only problem is the pictures make it look Black and Gold, which I got to match my Black and gold shoes. It's more of black and an olive green :( and a little too big for me. It is still a cool jacket. Other than that, I definitely recommend this site. It's legit and I will definitely order more stuff. They have really cool stuff worth buying."
"I ordered a Birthday present for a family member in March and was told it was shipped in early April. Calling them today at the end of April I was told call back in three weeks then Merchoid would file a claim with their delivery courier and in two months from then I would get a refund- so order in March refund in July? Not ACCEPTABLE! Do NOT buy for a special occasion it will be ruined! They have one person who answers the phone and emails for help !!"
"Products are well made and seem like they will last a while. Checkout was very simple and shipping was speedy"
"Super fast delivery and they packaged my items well!"
Merchoid is rated 2.08 based on 13 reviews