Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!! I ordered an item five months ago and never received it!!! I want my money back!!! How do you not have a tracking number to provide????? How do you not have a customer service department???? This whole company can burn to the ground and the world would be a much better place
Purchased (12/4/19) Christmas sweaters for the family. I was hoping I would get them in time for Christmas but I didn't. I received one of the sweaters a week after Christmas and I still haven't received the second sweater, it's now the 2nd week of the new year (1/10/20). Why did you guys ship them separately?! What a waste! I've contacted customer service and Ryan responds back and says to check with my postal office and asked if they attempted delivery. Ummm, how are they supposed to help me track something if you guys didn't provide a tracking number?!
I saw an advertisement in which the sweater was showing a different price. When I finish the transaction, I was charged at the regular price. I wrote an email as soon as I notice the wrong charge on my card, the same day. Today I received a text message from DHL that my"package" can not be delivered because there is a pending cost to pay. Part of the " promotion" in the advertisement was free shipping. This sweater was going to cost me around 120.00 dollars, instead of $35.00 I haven't been contacted by Merchoid. (I purchased on December 12th, today is January 6th)
This company sucks. I should’ve read reviews before even considering buying anything from this raggedy company. NEVER AGAIN! I ordered a sweater the first week of December to give to my friend, and based on these reviews and Merchoids crappy shipping service, looks like I won’t be giving that Christmas present till February. What a waste of money and time. This is Absolutely the worst online shopping experience I’ve ever had, please don’t buy from this company. They need to go out of business...👎🏽
Who orders an ugly Christmas sweater to wear on vacation in July? I could travel from Tennessee to the UK and back in a canoe faster than their “shipping” service (a fleet of trained snails)
US Customer here, buyer beware! If you pay extra for tracking they do not provide a tracking number. It ships via Royal Mail which is untraceable. Ordered December 6th and paid for tracking and here on December 19th we have no delivery, no tracking and no response from customer service. Seems like this is a business that can only handle UK based orders, look at all the reviews referring to sweaters as jumpers...
As many other customers, I did not receive the good I bought. I'm very upset, because Merchoid is refusing to refund. The probleme is that they send goods without tracking number. So it's impossible to know where the good is.
I ordered a Pac-Man sweater at the beginning of November. December is almost over and I’m still without my sweater. The free shipping is a plus but No tracking number is provided with this option. The more I’m researching, I’m beginning to think I was ripped off. No customer service number to request a refund or to see what the next step is for unshipped product. Disappointed. Don’t purchase from this company.
Xmas jumper ordered in novemeber, but still hasn't shipped but yet if you go on the site still available to buy. Customer service emails totally lie.
I ordered the Harry Potter Advent Calendar, and unlike some of the customers I received it, however, I have opened it only to find that two prizes are missing. I paid full price for an item that is missing prizes, I was excited about this product now I am incredibly disappointed. 24 magical items? I'm afraid I'm only going to get 22 or less and I paid full price for this purchase. So disappointed. 10/10 will not order from this company again.
Order doesn't get shipped in weeks, basically no customer support. Can not recommend at all.
Ordered 2 x Harry Potter Advent calendars. Paid in full in July and have not received calendars yet and it’s 7 December. My kids are disappointed! Will not be ordering from Merchoid ever again.
The shirt seems to be of good quality. However, the back had no images at all, its just dark blue. Guess I should have not expected some, as the site had no images showing the back, nor was it mentioned in the description. But that was a disappointing surprise, since the shirt looks very boring from behind (see image). I expected better for 55 €.
I ordered an advent calendar and have not received it.
I ordered an advent calendar in July and it is now November 21 and I have yet to receive it. I question whether this company actually exists or not.
I ordered an Advent Calendar in September, expecting delivery by Dec 1. Status last week said order was delayed, Might get here by Dec 23 (useless for an Advent Calendar, which starts on Dec 1). Asked to cancel it. Asked a second time. Just told it shipped, & I will have to pay postage to return it - if I ever receive it, but sorry, no tracking info is available. Will also write a US review.
I wish I could give a no star review. I ordered a jacket from this company, and paid extra for tracked shipping and in 16 days the package did not even leave the distribution center. I can be understanding if it where in customs but it is not. If you buy from this company you are NOT GAGUARANTEED YOUR ITEM. This company lost my business.
I wish I could give a no star review. I ordered a jacket from this company, and paid extra for tracked shipping and in 16 days the package did not even leave the distribution center. I can be understanding if it where in customs but it is not. If you buy from this company you are NOT GAGUARANTEED YOUR ITEM. This company lost my business and I hope I helped someone else to not buy anything from them either.
I preordered a hoodie on February 05, supposed to be sent on June 03 , first, it came to my mail in August, and it didn't fit me as I wanted, the sizes are way off, I had to return the item for an exchange, I had to pay for the return shipping, and for some reason they did not get notifications of that, even though I followed all the return steps, it says that once you return a package, you'll receive your exchange between 5 or 10 business days, I ended up waiting a month and a half for the item, I gave them four stars because at least they were very responsible with the email replies, they kept me informed of the package delays and return issues, and by the way, the hoodie was really nice...
Estimated date of delivery came and went despite payment in full. No tracking info or way of contacting them. Based on what I’ve seen online I think this company may be in financial trouble and I would not recommend ordering anything from them or returning anything to them that you have already paid for.
Merchoid is rated 1.52 based on 31 reviews