www.mentorbox.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.mentorbox.com

Tell us how www.mentorbox.com made you happy

"Promising looking website - works like blinkist - book reviews, transcripts and video presentations of various books - great idea. and all for $7 a month - seemed great. So I went to join. The site took my card details and hit me with a stream of 'upsell' pages of increasingly expensive services offered by mentor box. These were designed to be difficult to close, I clicked on the 'X' to close one page and it automatically signed me up for some $199 membership for a service I didn't want. I emailed them immediately complaining I'd been subscribed to a service I didn't want and this was an unauthorised deduction from my card. Again no response from Mentorbox. Then I noticed a further $59 had been debited. Again I emailed - no response from Mentorbox. I have attempted to cancel but they were continuing to debit my card. I did a 'mentorbox reviews' search and Google and found a stream of complaints about continued deductions from peoples credit cards and numerous complaints about Mentorbox taking money from peoples accounts. Eventually, I had to change my card to prevent further payments. My strong advice is avoid these guys - my first month at $7 cost me $7 plus $59 plus $199 taken and not returned from my account."
www.mentorbox.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews