Melanotan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Melanotan

info@melanotan.eu

Tell us how Melanotan made you happy
You seem to be incapable of spelling the word 'Vial' correctly, as you have chosen to spell it 'Vail' on your website.

This is deeply concerning and indicates a poor level of attention when having your website details proof-read. I'm assuming it was hashed together as an after thought, which greatly worries me.

I would also be keen to know where your Melanotan 1 comes from as there are no known producers still manufacturing it. Melanotan 1 is considerably more expensive than Melanotan 2 and under no circumstances was it ever sold at the same price.

I assume you would be happy to provide a verifiable lab report in regards to Melanotan 1?

Having read your reviews they seem, like all other Melanotan sites, largely fake.

I would caution anybody buying from this company that if you are buying Melanotan 1, then be aware. MELANOTAN 1 IS ONLY AVAILABLE AS AFAMELANOTIDE AND IS ONLY NOW AVAILABLE AS A MEDICLLY PRESCRIBED PEPTIDE, IN IMPLANT FORM.

This company, and any other online merchant, is ABSOLUTELY NOT selling you Melanotan 1.
I've been using their products for almost two years and honestly, it's impossible to find anything negative to say: customer service is excellent, and delivery is more than excellent. So far, everything has gone off without a hitch.
Excellent business.
H καλύτερη και πολύ καλή εξυπηρέτηση πελατών με γρήγορη παράδοση. Είμαι πελάτης για ένα χρόνο και τα αποτελέσματά μου ήταν εξαιρετικά Η μελανοτάνη πρέπει να επαινεθεί.
I'm very pleased with the products and services I've received from such people.
The postage was accurate, and the quality of the goods received was excellent. I will use them again.
Excellent service. Instructions and checkout are always simple to follow. Received in a timely manner and highly trusted and recommended
I've never really had a problem with this business. Always had high-quality products and a quick dispatch/delivery service. I would not hesitate to recommend Melanotan to anyone looking to source any one of the products listed on their website.
They have excellent products, and delivery was on time.
Definitely will be ordering again and interested in trying other peptides!
As for the Melanotan quality, it’s amazing, I’m extremely dark with no side effects.
Received my order within 3 days of purchasing.
Quick delivery. My go to supplier for MT2. gets you tanned in no time!
Fist Time for me, I got a lot of advice from the staff, good quality products, as well as the outcomes are there. I'm recommending.
After the problem, I was contacted by email, as well as the delivery had already been sent, and now I've received everything. They're really good, as always, and they have a high-quality product!
They're very helpful with everything I've asked for. Smooth deliveries
I ordered this company twice as well as the item arrived the next day, I even entered my address incorrectly and they corrected it with me without sending it. Great service that I will definitely use for the future.
Great service, great reply time for email, and always the next day of delivery. I've only had one of their products, and I've certainly seen a difference while I was taking them. 10/10 of the total.
Just one week in and seem too recover much quicker
Not enough retreat yet but the effects are starting to be felt.
Fast shipment, best quality .
Il n'y a rien à ne pas aimer, semble-t-il, pour le moment.
Melanotan is rated 4.69 based on 134 reviews