Melanotan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Melanotan

info@melanotan.eu

Tell us how Melanotan made you happy
BEWARE FAKE REVIEWS!!!!! 1 bad review (genuine) then 3 good ones, all of them just happended to be posted in quick succession of each other lol Seriously, come on, you have to try harder than that to seem genuine.
Products with really impressive results. This company responded to all of my queries within a very short time period. I am thankful to have discovered a reliable firm to do business with! Continue to do wonderful work.
Friendly and excellent support. Had some issues, but was able to have everything figured out via email. Let Melanotan do its thing and keep you pleased!
Trustworthy, excellent quality
Would give it zero stars if I could, definate scam site, took money, false promises, nothing shipped, stopped responding. Daft enough not to hide their IP in their outgoing emails though 😂.
This is the third year in a row that I've purchased this product, and I can definitely say that this site has the greatest product out there. The service is speedy and proficient. I will only purchase from here.
Item arrived quickly and does exactly what it says on the tin.
After the initial nausea, headaches, and "flushes," all of which went away after a week, I have been using Melanotan injections for six months.
Never received my order, support doesnt answer anymore. Really, really annoying. Bad experience.
Excellent goods with lightning-fast delivery! I will definitely buy from them again! Thank you for your excellent service
: Excellent customer support! They keep their promise and are extremely helpful! I will definitely use it again and recommend it to my family and friends! Continue your excellent work.
¡Amor! ¡Vale la pena el precio! ¡El refuerzo inmunológico me hace sentir protegido durante esta epidemia!
Great service to the consumer.
Envío rápido, lo cual es increíble. Y luego str8 reenvía no bs. Incluso los grandes productos aman la cantidad de conocimiento que se les brinda a cada uno de ellos. Te ayuda a que sea más fácil elegir
Excellents produits et prix, propose une grande variété de peptides différents à des prix inférieurs à ceux des sociétés précédentes que j'ai utilisées. Je recommande cette entreprise
Good service. Preparation a long time (3 days) but quality products and well packaged.
You seem to be incapable of spelling the word 'Vial' correctly, as you have chosen to spell it 'Vail' on your website. This is deeply concerning and indicates a poor level of attention when having your website details proof-read. I'm assuming it was hashed together as an after thought, which greatly worries me. I would also be keen to know where your Melanotan 1 comes from as there are no known producers still manufacturing it. Melanotan 1 is considerably more expensive than Melanotan 2 and under no circumstances was it ever sold at the same price. I assume you would be happy to provide a verifiable lab report in regards to Melanotan 1? Having read your reviews they seem, like all other Melanotan sites, largely fake. I would caution anybody buying from this company that if you are buying Melanotan 1, then be aware. MELANOTAN 1 IS ONLY AVAILABLE AS AFAMELANOTIDE AND IS ONLY NOW AVAILABLE AS A MEDICLLY PRESCRIBED PEPTIDE, IN IMPLANT FORM. This company, and any other online merchant, is ABSOLUTELY NOT selling you Melanotan 1.
I've been using their products for almost two years and honestly, it's impossible to find anything negative to say: customer service is excellent, and delivery is more than excellent. So far, everything has gone off without a hitch. Excellent business.
H καλύτερη και πολύ καλή εξυπηρέτηση πελατών με γρήγορη παράδοση. Είμαι πελάτης για ένα χρόνο και τα αποτελέσματά μου ήταν εξαιρετικά Η μελανοτάνη πρέπει να επαινεθεί.
I'm very pleased with the products and services I've received from such people. The postage was accurate, and the quality of the goods received was excellent. I will use them again.
Melanotan is rated 4.64 based on 150 reviews