medicines4pets Reviews

1AM

01926 482800

Tell us how medicines4pets made you happy

"Highly recommended."
Are you medicines4pets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"how come this brilliant business has closed down? please come back!!!"
"I have been buying Feliway refills and other pet items from you for years.........went to re-order today to find you have ceased trading and I am really sad. Thank you for your friendly, helpful, reliable service over the years. From Marion Pace, Maisie, Xerxes, Bellatrix, Chantico, Minerva and all the pets now lost to me who have benefited from your service and products over the years."
"I have been buying such non-medical items such as Katalax and have always tried to use a local source (I live in Solihull) as my own vet no longer stocks this because it has increased in price so much. I have, therefore, always used Medicines4pets and have been delighted with the service given and helpfulness of the staff. I am so sorry that you have ceased trading. I will miss you."
"medicines4pets service has always been so good and pricing competitive i am genuinely very sad to see you have stopped trading. please come back??"
"Sad you've stopped trading"
"Best prices on the net, fast and efficient service, have used medicines4pets for some time now. Highly recommended."
"Always easy to deal with and always polite and hrlpful Delivery is excellent. Competitively priced medications. Have used this company fir ovet 3 yeaes and have no reservation in recommending them."
"I am very happy with the service that I received from Medicines4Pets; prompt delivery, friendly and helpful staff and any issues were dealt with and rectified quickly. With that in mind I was very sorry to receive the unexpected news that Medicines4Pets were closing their doors! I didn't get the chance to say 'goodbye' and wish the staff all the best! Thank you to all the team."
"Pricing is competitive and delivery is prompt, not had to try out customer service yet however so cant comment on that"
"The items that I ordered were correct and arrived swiftly and well packed."
"Great products at good prices, packaging excessive though which I find really wasteful, two lots of bubble wrap on already sturdy cardboard tubes is unnecessary. The box it came in was twice as big as it needed to be as a result of excess bubble wrap."
"We brought a soft collar for Greyhounds it was well worth the money and delivered within the timescales set."
"Very easy to deal with. Always confirm the order and let you know whats going on with the delivery"
"Website easy to use, prompt service goods sent and delivered quickly"
"Purchased Ha Pee Lawns. Their stock was low as I wanted to buy 10 but could only buy 4! I hope they will get more stock in and to ship them out a little quicker."
"Excellent and quick service with good prices as usual. Only problem is the huge box and load of bubble wrap used to send 3 items that would have fitted in a box half the size."
"Excellent service. Very swift delivery and will use again."
"Very impressed with the service. So disappointed to find the business has closed down as I intended making further purchases this week!"
"I use this website regularly and have always had excellent service. Their Customer Service, whether by email or phone, is fantastic!"
medicines4pets is rated 4.89 based on 438 reviews