Medical Specialists® Pharmacy Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Medical Specialists® Pharmacy

About Medical Specialists® Pharmacy: Medical Specialists® NHS Pharmacy takes the worry out of where to buy online medication, as it is the first ‘One Stop Pharmacy and Doctors’ in the UK. A safe website where you can be sure your medical details are not supplied to a third party and that you will get branded medication sent to you discreetly within 24 hours in the UK.

How would you rate Medical Specialists® Pharmacy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

246 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Patient
Excellent staff.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Medical Specialists® Pharmacy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent staff."
"Excellent! Highly highly recommended"
"Haven't got them yet, so not very good at this point in time!"
"Unfortunately I can no longer use Medical Specialists because Ireland was removed from the shipment list of destinations"
"Very good..very fast...perfect"
"Excellent"
"unable to track for some reason"
"First class service"
"Some medication is cheaper on other web sites, but good apart from that."
"It has been a brilliant experience. The team goes out of their way to make sure that I am medically up to date with all my prescriptions. They make my monthly medication needs very easy and stress free for me. Which is very much needed. It's also a very personalised experience. Which is great. Carl Ogden especially makes sure I am taken care off. He is brilliant. A very lovely experience. Thank you so much."
"I think u are very helpful in every way and discreet"
"Very easy to order and speedy delivery! Happy with my medication and service provided. Will be very happy to continue to use medical specialists"
"excellent, quick, reliable, good price, fair amount of difficulty with web site as usual (why don't they try things out and see the snags and get the programmer to improve it, I don't know)"
"Excellent service and produts"
"Easy to use website and quick delivery."
"First time i have used this company, found it easy to do the medical checks, and had a fast delivery, its a bit more pricey than some others , but will still be using them from time to time for the ease of doing the medical checks, which can be a bit of a pain with some other Pharmacy,"
We are pleased that you are happy with the service that Medical Specialists® provide. Our prices are highly competitive, and it is worth bearing in mind that some ‘online pharmacies’ with suspiciously low prices are in fact illicit websites selling counterfeit drugs or they add extra charges like a Doctor's fee and / or postage at the checkout.
"Very professional and reliable quick service."
"Was originally a really good site but gradually became more and more expensive as order frequency increased from 6 to 3 to monthly with associated price rises for smaller order and up to 6 times the postage costs, would not recommend with their current ordering schedule. Jo"
We have lowered the amount you can order (or be prescribed for) for some of our medication, as this allows us to monitor patients more closely and follows the guide lines as set by our Doctors. This process allows our Doctors to see if the specific medication is working for the patient or not, without a risk of unnecessary overprescribing and so the patient doesn’t have to pay for extra months’ worth of medication that they could potentially not need.
"I do think that restricting me to only being able to order 2 asthma sprays every month is a pain because I have to keep paying double delivery charges. Beforehand I could order 4 sprays and the cost would put me in the free delivery range!!! This is why you have got an average rating instead of a very good rating from me."
Many thanks for your review and we note your comments. We have lowered the amount you can order (or be prescribed for) for some of our medication, as this allows us to monitor patients more closely and follows the guide lines as set out by NICE. We apologies if this effects your free delivery range.
"I like the Web site because it's clear and easy to use. Price are good and the service is perfect."
Dear Patient, Thank you for your feedback and your commitment to using our services. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated.
Medical Specialists® Pharmacy is rated 4.82 based on 246 reviews