Medic Animal Reviews

Unit 2 & 11, The Courtyard
100 Villiers Road, Willesden

Category:
Pets

How would you rate Medic Animal?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kara

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Medic Animal in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Placed an order which took 3 days to be dispatched a further 6 days later and it still hasn't arrived. That is almost 2 weeks since my initial order taking into account the weekends and still no sign of them. Tried to call and have been left on hold for 20 mins listening to mind numbing music and have given up to try again later. If you want your order to use immediately look elsewhere. This is a joke"
Jane G
"waited a month for an order, still haven't received it despite numerous emails and promises. Excuses made of upgrading to a new computer system but service unacceptable."
Pennie Roscoe
"Easy to order. Prompt delivery straight to the door. Often have offers saving you even more"
Alison Baker
"Fast turnaround with orders, good packaging so no damages to contents, AND they take off VAT for non-EU customers if you ask! Nothing to fault!"
"I received helpful emails stating delivery details & a free gift with my order which was dealt with on free postage."
"I order most of my goods online and this company is by far the worst i have ever known. They take more than a week to approve an order for non-prescription medication and if you e-mail them you just get an automated response saying they will contact you in 48hrs and then you do not get a reply, If you ring them you are put on hold, i was on hold for 20 minutes and then i hung up. I would avoid this company at all costs, there are far far better animal medication online retailers."
"rubbish service, delivery up 48hours nonsense, ordered my food on a Friday, Wednesday today and still hasn't been dispatched, was told over the phone it is out of stock and wont be sent out till Friday !! had no email or call letting me know it was out of stock so now its left me in trouble as I cannot get this food locally and my girl has a very sensitive stomach not a happy customer at all wont recommend these people, unless you already have a full bag of food !!"
Medic Animal is rated 2.86 based on 7 reviews