Mediagenic Reviews

12PM

sales@mediagenic.co.uk

Category:
Media Companies

How would you rate Mediagenic ?

"Amazing customer service. If there were more stars they deserve them."
"I took delivery of a roller banner today and I rate the product and service as A1. Highly, highly recommended. Thank you!"
"A superb service and the products are a fantastic image profile of our company. We will definitely be back. Thanks. Team Athena"
"Excellent value for money, quality product and a fast turn around. What more could you ask for? Really helpful too! Was buying a pop up I had designed for a NHS event."
"Stunning vibrant print within a high quality aluminium casing. The carry handle zip sleeve is very useful and for value for money I definitely recommend. I purchased 2 different designs of pop up banners and will certainly recommend Mediagenic as the go too people for all my trade exhibit hardware."
"Mediagenic managed to do an excellent banner for us to the deadline we specified and gave helpful advice along the way. They seem excellent value for money."
"Very happy with my banner. Mediagenic worked very close with me until I was happy with the end result. When the banner arrived and I saw it for the first time I was very happy. Highly recommended. Thank you!"
"Excellent service. Super banner as per my instructions & received just 48 hours after submitting my order. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others and would use this service again Thank you"
"Their quick turnaround time and level of communication is ideal for our fast-paced work environment. They've produced some quality banners for us over the past year. I'm looking forward to continuing business with them."
"Vortex X Banner (800x2000) is a great product and free delivery! Even got a spare sling bag for other banner for very little cost. Impressive!"
"I was so impressed with the quality of the banner - was perfect. But what was even more amazing was that they threw in for free the consulting piece as we were a charity running our first event. Every penny counted! Thank you so much. People loved the banner!! :)"
"Fantastic cheers guys will want 70s one done end of October"
"We received a great service from Mediagenic as always. The banners we ordered were good value, great quality and delivered on time. We would definitely recommend them and are likely to order from them again."
"I was very happy with the excellent service and friendly attitude from Johnathan who as a first time customer offered the design service for my banner, free of charge, which was very kind. I was very impressed that the banner could be produced and delivered within 24 hours, that was incredible. The banner itself is of a very good standard and looks fantastic, all of the staff that work with me were very impressed also, can't believe it for such a bargain price. Normally you get what you pay for but I feel this was a very pleasing exception to that rule. Thank you Mediagenic."
"Quick easy service."
"Perfect! responsive, helpful and a high quality product at a great price."
"excellent quality and fast turnaround - also very helpful customer service. No hesitation in recommending - in fact I have just sent their address to a fellow artist."
"Great service, product and value. Queries were dealt with promptly and helpfully. We'll be using Mediagenic again."
"I love the banner and it was delivered in super quick time. I made a mistake with the art work I uploaded but the team were so helpful and put. My mind at ease. I love the finished product and I expect will use it for years to come. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again. Thank you!"
"It's the second time I have purchased the eco-banner from Media Genic for our charity event. It's probably the best deal on banners you can find in the UK! Not only the team provides an excellent customer service, products and packaging, but I'm always happy with how quickly and swiftly they handle my orders! Thumbs up for your hard work Michaela"
Mediagenic is rated 4.76 based on 25 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!