Mckie Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mckie Legal
Read Mckie Legal Reviews
5 STAR Service From beginning to end the firm was sympathetic and informative.Once they instigated legal proceedings I felt so much better in myself as they took away all the pressure and stress I had been experiencing.Thank you Mckie Legal. I recommend this company without reservation.
I was heart Brocken and devastating when we lived with indoor raining 🥲 experienced terrible situation .. I found Mckie Legal online.. after few weeks unbelievable the job was starting.. plus I got compassion.. I really really highly recommend this LIFE SAVER service for anyone who live in hell condition home would be definitely sorted out..
Very good support very helpfull sorted out problem got work gone david merryfield
Higher competence
Excelent servises. Caring solisitors, also simpathtic, towards people. I would use Mckie Legal servises, again. And I would recomend them highly. Thank you.
Brilliant service and of course we won! Catherine was lovely and really took the time to help me with everything during my case. I couldn't fault them.
Fast and prompt response when dealing with each part of the services, they send out professional and clean working member of staff to help with and to check all the problems you have with your property to make the claim fast and easy, they keep you informed all the way with your claim and as most of they documents are done online it's quick and easy to make your own backups of documents so you don't have mountains of paper work getting lost and damaged. They were great with my claim and sorted my over 25 years of not getting stuff sorted with the property in just a few months, I would and have recommended they services.
My lawyer is very clear in communication and committed to get me the best deal.
The service of Mckie Legal has been very helpful in resolving the issues of damp in my home. Their investigation was thorough and the outcome successful. Thank you.
Mckie Legal successfully managed to win my claim they are very professional & organised.. and keep u up dated with progress as ur case progresses .. I was very pleased with the way they worked & pleased with the outcome.. I strongly recommend them for ur legal matters .. if I need them again I would not hesitate to call them .. great team !!!
I loved how easy they made my process and how clearly they explained everything to me.
Very professional responsive service. The literature was clear, the procedure was made simple, and issue of repairs by my social landlord was resolved far quicker than if I tackled it myself. There was a niggly problem in the correspondence of my middle name being used erroneously as my first name.
Mckie Legal is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews