McDonald's, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend McDonald's, Greater London

322 High St, Brentford TW8 0JS, UK

Tell us how McDonald's, Greater London made you happy

"This McDonalds is a joke they get my order wrong 60% of the time and the is all ways something missing from my order when I complain to the manager I get told I sure check my order before I leave the shop I should not need to do this all the time I have had Burgers missing or wrong burgers sometimes French fries missing I go here a lot not by Choice as I have young kids and they love McDonalds I think it’s a joke how they treat the customers and never make it to the customer they could give a free drink away or a French fries something to say sorry or give some refund"
Are you McDonald's, Greater London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
McDonald's, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews