MCA Leicester Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCA Leicester
Read MCA Leicester Reviews

About MCA Leicester:

MCA Leicester has 65 years of providing the best service and best brands from the motorcycle industry. We stock Dainese, Alpinestars, Arai, Shoei, Knox plus many more. Open 7 days a week.

info@mcaleicester.co.uk

160-162 Belgrave Gate

Tell us how MCA Leicester made you happy
I visit MCA for some Textile motorcycle weather proof pants/trousers for my wife and myself my wife his petite most motorcycle shops haven't got the professional help that you need but MCA has Susie who works they and owner his a biker herself so she knows what a women needs are. Great stock and good choice well worth a visit for bike riders and pillion. Thanks for all your help and advise.
Cannot thank staff enough, for being so helpful and in ensuring that my husband got his vouchers, in time; for his birthday. Above and beyond service...A*. Sue W
Great bunch of guys who always go that extra mile!! Always have great stock and really good prices, pop in and see them for a deal!! Keep it up guys!!
great staff and service meet them at motorcycle live thank you guy
Excellent service sorted out problems .brilliant
good choice and great deal. back soon
very helpful staff!!
Excellent advice and a cracking range of women's jeans, even for someone as odd-shaped as me! Will definitely be back!
Very helpful and knowledgeable service. None better
Super helpful staff. Plenty of product knowledge with loads of kit to choose from and no pressure sales tactics. Good shopping experience.
Very good customer service experience which showed me that I was a valued customer. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND using MCA Leicester and I intend to obtain more gear from them in the future. I purchased Dianese D-Core Dry base layer LS Tee and Pants - initial impression well made and are designed to keep me dry and comfortable whilst I am enjoying myself on the bike.
Great to do buisness with
Did what it said on the tin. I asked, they delivered. Gave me a call to clarify a few details and the courier service was great with constant updates. If only everything in life was this hassle free. Keep up the good work
Quick delivery, jacket accurately described, size just right.
Great price and prompt service
5* thanks MCA
Its all good
always happy to help and always give you a bargain
Friendly helpful staff,couldn't ask for more ???? Top Quality Company
Great service and fast delivery as I got a shoei NXR from you in January.
MCA Leicester 5 star review on 9th October 2016