MCA Leicester Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MCA Leicester

About MCA Leicester: MCA Leicester has 65 years of providing the best service and best brands from the motorcycle industry. We stock Dainese, Alpinestars, Arai, Shoei, Knox plus many more. Open 7 days a week.

Rob@mcaleicester.co.uk

160-162 Belgrave Gate

How would you rate MCA Leicester?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"nothing went wrong"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable service. None better"
"Super helpful staff. Plenty of product knowledge with loads of kit to choose from and no pressure sales tactics. Good shopping experience."
"Very good customer service experience which showed me that I was a valued customer. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND using MCA Leicester and I intend to obtain more gear from them in the future. I purchased Dianese D-Core Dry base layer LS Tee and Pants - initial impression well made and are designed to keep me dry and comfortable whilst I am enjoying myself on the bike."
"Great to do buisness with"
"Did what it said on the tin. I asked, they delivered. Gave me a call to clarify a few details and the courier service was great with constant updates. If only everything in life was this hassle free. Keep up the good work"
"great connection. packaged arrive in good condition, but unfortunately i asked for 1 thing that was important for me that was the VAT return documentations as requested, and was told that it would be in the package... but it wasn't (that was a nice amount of money, aprox 40 GBP) that i could get back!!!) I tried to reach you back 3 times but for some reason the guy who talked to me could hear what i said and there wasn't much that could be done at that point of time."
"Quick delivery, jacket accurately described, size just right."
"Great price and prompt service"
"Good place too shop"
"5* thanks MCA"
"Its all good"
"always happy to help and always give you a bargain"
"Friendly helpful staff,couldn't ask for more ???? Top Quality Company"
"Great service and fast delivery as I got a shoei NXR from you in January."
"Brilliant ????"
"Awesome team"
"Amazing ????"
"Excellent service from friendly helpful staff. Keep up the good work in keeping us bikers happy."
"Excellent service"