MCA Leicester Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MCA Leicester

About MCA Leicester: MCA Leicester has 65 years of providing the best service and best brands from the motorcycle industry. We stock Dainese, Alpinestars, Arai, Shoei, Knox plus many more. Open 7 days a week.

Rob@mcaleicester.co.uk

160-162 Belgrave Gate

How would you rate MCA Leicester ?

"Ordered a Yuasa battery which on the website quotes 'usually despatched next day'. Three days later having had no communication from MCA at all so send an email asking what's happening - no response. Losing patience make a telephone call to be told ' waiting for it to come in'. All I needed was some sort of message to let me know what was happening. I've cancelled the order as no indication given of when it might arrive - didn't seem to care! Unimpressed!"
"Excellent service sorted out problems .brilliant"
"good choice and great deal. back soon"
"very helpful staff!!"
"Excellent advice and a cracking range of women's jeans, even for someone as odd-shaped as me! Will definitely be back!"
"nothing went wrong"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable service. None better"
"Super helpful staff. Plenty of product knowledge with loads of kit to choose from and no pressure sales tactics. Good shopping experience."
"Very good customer service experience which showed me that I was a valued customer. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND using MCA Leicester and I intend to obtain more gear from them in the future. I purchased Dianese D-Core Dry base layer LS Tee and Pants - initial impression well made and are designed to keep me dry and comfortable whilst I am enjoying myself on the bike."
"Great to do buisness with"
"Did what it said on the tin. I asked, they delivered. Gave me a call to clarify a few details and the courier service was great with constant updates. If only everything in life was this hassle free. Keep up the good work"
"great connection. packaged arrive in good condition, but unfortunately i asked for 1 thing that was important for me that was the VAT return documentations as requested, and was told that it would be in the package... but it wasn't (that was a nice amount of money, aprox 40 GBP) that i could get back!!!) I tried to reach you back 3 times but for some reason the guy who talked to me could hear what i said and there wasn't much that could be done at that point of time."
"Quick delivery, jacket accurately described, size just right."
"Great price and prompt service"
"Good place too shop"
"5* thanks MCA"
"Its all good"
"always happy to help and always give you a bargain"
"Friendly helpful staff,couldn't ask for more ???? Top Quality Company"
"Great service and fast delivery as I got a shoei NXR from you in January."
MCA Leicester is rated 4.85 based on 234 reviews