MAYSONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAYSONS
I would thoroughly recommend Maysons, their quality and variety of stock is second to none. Their online service is easy to navigate and the goods arrived within 48 hours. Will be using them again.
Amazing service turned up in 24 hours ... as advertised - good packaging
Packaged so nicely and the quality of the product is perfect.
Quick delivery and kept updated every day.
Website easy to follow and a massive variety of designer products. Very happy
Brilliant service! Order was despatched very quickly , great service and good value! Will definitely use again!
Good product and on time delivery
Great service and speedy delivery would definitely recommend
Great online service. Good choice of products. Well packaged and fast delivery. Thank you to Karen and the team. Will use again.
Great customer service and fantastic quality product. The best on line shopping experience out there.
Very quick delivery. A personalised inside too - lovely touch
I've been a Maysons customer for years, but this is the first time I've ordered anything online. The service is just as good, quality clothing, very quick delivery and beautifully wrapped. The icing on the cake was the 20% discount.
First time I had ordered online from Maysons, they were very good, they rang to let me know the item I ordered was not in stock, but they offered to replace it with another item which was fine. And the delivery was quick 👍
Great service
Fantastic shop online and in store, with fantastic helpful and friendly staff, couldn’t recommend a better place to shop for the best new fashion n the street
We ordered a top for home delivery. Item was beautifully packaged and arrived within 36 hours of ordering.
Wonderful service.
Thank you.
Great communication when something was out of stock.
Also arrived on time!

Thanks again

Emma
Great service
Brilliant service thanks
Excellent service as usual. Employee delivered personally as he lived around the corner.
Always received great customer service from the staff at Maysons when in store. I recently placed my first online order with them during lockdown. I found exactly what I was after on the website and delivery was quick and efficient. It was stress free from beginning to end and I couldn’t have been happier. Will definitely continue to shop at Maysons both in store and online. Keep up the good job guys!
Maysons is a brilliant place to get top quality clothes. Delivery was on time as expected. Every time I go into a Maysons store I am met with friendly, helpful people. Their site is easy to navigate and order from too. I would highly recommend shopping with Maysons!
MAYSONS is rated 4.90 based on 166 reviews