MAYSONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAYSONS
Thankyou for my order very satisfied with delivery fast on time thanks again
This was the first time I have purchased from Maysons, and I was very impressed with their prices and quick delivery. I will certainly use their services in the future.
The response to my initial email regarding whether an item was in stock was quick and I subsequently purchased the barbour baffle top I enquired about. The item was delivered very quickly and delivery costs considered reasonable. The item was well packaged and I was very happy with the purchase and the level service provided.
Love Maysons, always looked after well by the staff at all branches... Keep up the good work.

Meshack.
I have ordered twice now from this store both times quick delivery and packaged with a lovely note. I can highly recommend
Very good service
Excellent service, fast delivery & great discount
MAYSONS 5 star review on 18th January 2021
They have all the brands I wear at the best prices. Service is second to none and the delivery was spot on! Will definitely be buying from them again.
Made many of purchases From Aylesbury store but due to covid first online purchase and the experience was really good great stock as always
Great service as usual fast delivery
This cap was on my grandson's Christmas list and then his birthday one too - I found it and ordered on the Sunday received on Tuesday he was well pleased on Wednesday - just what he wanted! Beautifully packaged too. Thank you so much. 👏👍😀
Quick delivery, high quality sweatshirt, good fit.
Excellent service and quality item
Very good and quick delivery
Outstanding customer service.
First time buying with MAYSONS really good service. Posted on next day and packaging was top notch. It included a free face mask and hand written thanks card.
Delivery was really fast and jacket came beautifully packed. Perfect for a last minute gift!
Really quick delivery, quality clothing packaged well.
Great shop & great service!!
Excellent online service. Jeans as always great price and quality. Nice personal note and very professional packaging. Highly recommend.
MAYSONS is rated 4.90 based on 168 reviews