Mayfair Home Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Home Furniture
Read Mayfair Home Furniture Reviews

About Mayfair Home Furniture:

At Mayfair Home Furniture our mission is to provide a simple, convenient and innovative way for our customers to furnish their homes with beautiful items. With a store full of exquisite products, a professional personal shopping service and impeccable white glove delivery service, we can help you to discover luxurious home furnishings to express your own unique style, all at your own pace and in the comfort of your home.

02036272798

Tell us how Mayfair Home Furniture made you happy
Lovely customer service team, very informative and helpful. Ordered a bed for my new house and it came super quick. Would definitely purchase again and have recommended to all of my friends.
I ordered something from these guys and received it in very quick time and was very happy with the customer service, would defiantly use again and would recommend to friends and family.
Good customer service quick delivery.
Very good products.
Happy with the service and my goods, although I ended up returning one item as it didn't match my room - but this was easy enough.

Would happily use this company again.
All in order, no issues from me! Thanks
Very good, will purchase from Mayfair again!
Order arrived in time given, will use again!
Easy to order from and delivered in a few days.
Found the furniture I was looking for after other websites was out of stock and at a good price also. Service was straight forward I ordered the item online and was delivered to me within a week. Would use again!
Mayfair Home Furniture is rated 4.19 based on 43 reviews