Maxwell & Williams Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Maxwell & Williams

About Maxwell & Williams: Maxwell & Williams is globally recognised as the go-to brand for affordable quality in designer homeware.

That it's sold in more than 500 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland and some 50 markets around the world speaks for itself.

At heart, Maxwell & William's promise holds true to the foundations it was built upon: exceptional quality and the affordable lifestyle choices that each range creates.

Something our loyal customers have enjoyed since the brand first entered the market.

01536 207710

Click Here

Tell us how Maxwell & Williams made you happy

"Placed an order on 4th October it is now 21st and no sign of delivery. Phoned last week and was told I would definitely have by the weekend but I was just fobbed off. So glad I used PayPal so have raised a complaint. Definitely do not recommend"
"I returned 8 plates which were received by Maxwell & Williams 3 weeks ago. I have not received a refund and have e mailed a couple of times and have not had a response. I will not be ordering from Maxwell & Williams again."
"How would you describe the service when money are taken 2 weeks ago, not possible possible to track, not possible to call as phone is switched to answering machine? What is that at all?"
"Love these cups."
"Poor customer service and delivery takes too long"
"Ordered on 24/09/2019 order number #MW053424 and am still waiting to receive my items. Have tried sending an email but am told that it is not a valid address. My next step if I do not hear from company is to contact pay pal. Very disappointed as my items are a gift for my family"
"Very good service and the products were lovely"
"Ordering website ok but could be simpler"
"Easy to find what I wanted"
"ordered on 24/09/19 order no. #MW053424 and am still awaiting the delivery.As these plates are a gift for my family I am desperate to receive them(in perfect condition). If they do not arrive soon and I receive no update as to their whereabouts I shall be contacting pay pal"
"I have just placed my order - so far so good."
"Trying to send a message on this web-page contact page regarding the dinner set I am thinking to purchase, and once you verified, press submit, nothing happens. I've tried this a dozen times. Frustrating."
"Disappointed not to have the 10%off that was promised in the email."
"Efficient website & problem free delivery"
"Very easy so far!"
"Four coasters arrived one with two chips on the front and another chipped on a back corner. The coasters were in sleeved bubble wrap but could move easily and in a jiffy back so all four were free to move around. The package was not marked fragile and was posted through our letterbox - having been shuffled around in bags/vans prior to this. Very disappointed that these beautiful coasters are ruined."
"Beautiful collection of mugs"
"Website very easy to use - can easily see products and availability of each."
"Excellent can't fault the website does what it says"
"Purchase service was good waiting on products though still."
Maxwell & Williams is rated 4.47 based on 830 reviews