Maxwell & Williams Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Maxwell & Williams

About Maxwell & Williams: Maxwell & Williams is globally recognised as the go-to brand for affordable quality in designer homeware.

That it's sold in more than 500 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland and some 50 markets around the world speaks for itself.

At heart, Maxwell & William's promise holds true to the foundations it was built upon: exceptional quality and the affordable lifestyle choices that each range creates.

Something our loyal customers have enjoyed since the brand first entered the market.

01536 207710

Telephone

How would you rate Maxwell & Williams ?

"Great price, easy website, fantastic products."
"Quality china at a fair price and a good, easy to use website."
"Very easy to deal with"
"Placing an order is no problem at all. My review is based on the online ordering. Hopefully will the sending and delivery be as good!"
"Easy to order"
"Shopping experience was fine, website is easy, pictures are not taking longer to charge... but I had chosen an item on sale and they wrote me the following day to let me know the didn't have stock, of I wanted to choose another one or get the refund; I got the refund within 3 or 4 days but I still could see the product being offered in the website."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, I'm sorry to hear that your product was out of stock, I have checked and it is now showing as out of stock on our website. We do have other designs in that collection which are in stock. Please contact us sales@creative-tops.com if you need any further information. Kind regards
"I would like to know delivery schedule when I receive confirmation mail."
"Quick and efficient service."
"Very pleased with my purchase of 9" entree plates. The order was well packed and arrived without damage. Only reason for Good and not Very Good was that the delivery period was a bit longer than I had hoped."
"Always have a great experience with Maxwell & Williams, easy to order, quick delivery and fabulous products."
"One damaged box which was a concern as we haven’t got time to check contents."
"Very good service, not so anymore as there is no tracking information and taking way too long to arrive!"
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback. Orders are despatched within 2-5 working days however if you have not received it please contact us at sales@creative-tops.com and we will look into this for you. Kind regards
"Lovely products and the website is very clear and easy to use. A straight forward, simple shopping experience, just the way it should be."
"Items delivered on time and very happy with quality of products."
"Good quality and price"
"Excellent . So easy to use and order"
"My order was processed very quickly and delivered to me within two days I am extremely impressed with the service I have received the packaging was very good thankyou"
"Simple ordering process. Great clarity of instruction on web. Will come again. Thank you."
"Haven’t received order or had any communication about when it will be delivered. Annoying as postage was almost a £5 ! for 2 small cups and saucers. For that price it should be next day delivery!"
"The checkout was a pain xx"
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I'm sorry to hear that checkout was difficult for you, please email sales@creative-tops.com if you need any assistance. Kind regards
Maxwell & Williams is rated 4.46 based on 491 reviews