Maxwell & Williams Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Maxwell & Williams

About Maxwell & Williams: Maxwell & Williams is globally recognised as the go-to brand for affordable quality in designer homeware.

That it's sold in more than 500 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland and some 50 markets around the world speaks for itself.

At heart, Maxwell & William's promise holds true to the foundations it was built upon: exceptional quality and the affordable lifestyle choices that each range creates.

Something our loyal customers have enjoyed since the brand first entered the market.

How would you rate Maxwell & Williams?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"It was relatively easy to place an order. I had e mail to your company previously as I was unsure of the style of my cutlery so I could order more pieces. This was very helpful so that I could use the link to Place my order for the correct items. Thank you."
Mr. William Francis
Verified Buyer
"Excellent web site and quality products. Highly recommend white basics for everyday use"
Mrs. Loretta Couper
Verified Buyer
"I've always loved these show plates but at £22.95 each they are a considered purchase. At £13.77 they were a steal, treated myself for my birthday"
Mrs. Susan Hemblys
Verified Buyer
"I have bought microstoven before they are great for on the hob and in the oven"
Mrs. Carol Cook
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful products with lots of choice at reasonable prices. So easy to click & buy!"
Mrs. Anna Clark
Verified Buyer
"I have bought on your website something I have been looking for a while. Very happy with that and the price was very right for me."
Ms. Nikki Walsh
Verified Buyer
"A bit disappointed with the service so far. I placed my order on Sunday. I still haven't got an email to let me know if it's been dispatched, or a link to track my order. Nikki"
Dear Nikki,
I can confirm that your order has been picked and packed, and w
as dispatched from our warehouse 13/02/18. If you require any further assistance please contact our customer service team on the following email address - sales@ihgl.co.uk
Ms. Grace Pearson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the mugs I ordered. Received them fairly quickly and the designs are gorgeous. Very well packaged too! Highly recommended. A+++++++++"
Mr. Gary Cartwright
Verified Buyer
"one of the plates has an imperfection on it"
Dear Mr Cartwright,

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you have received a faulty item. Our customer service team have advised that a replacement has already been arranged an is on its way to you

We apologise for any inconvenience caused

Maxwell & Williams
"CLEAR INDICATION OF PRODUCTS, WITH COMPREHENSIVE DETAILS OF MEASUREMENTS"
Ms. LIZ SWEENEY
Verified Buyer
"Good website but disappointed that sale items were cheaper on Achica at the same time. Would have preferred to buy them all from the one site."
Mr. James Bingham
Verified Buyer
"I could browse and see what I wanted and more"
"I found what I was after immediately"
Mrs. Sarah Murphy
Verified Buyer
"easy to navigate website and quick to order"
"Easy website. Good choice."
Mr. Russell Stone
Verified Buyer
"Great website, easy to negotiate with great looking products"
Mr. Keith Smith
Verified Buyer
"Will complete once received my order"
Mrs. Eleanor Martin
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy web site to use very pleased with my first order and 10%discount given! I would like to suggest that to be able to order a cup separately or a saucer would be an added bonus but will definitely use this site again"
Mrs. Josephine Senior
Verified Buyer
"Love the products, customer service very good. Would recommend this firm and their products."
Mr. Driton Budakova