Maxwell & Williams Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Maxwell & Williams

About Maxwell & Williams: Maxwell & Williams is globally recognised as the go-to brand for affordable quality in designer homeware.

That it's sold in more than 500 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland and some 50 markets around the world speaks for itself.

At heart, Maxwell & William's promise holds true to the foundations it was built upon: exceptional quality and the affordable lifestyle choices that each range creates.

Something our loyal customers have enjoyed since the brand first entered the market.

01536 207710

How would you rate Maxwell & Williams ?

"Love Maxwell Williams mugs and have used them for many years."
"I hope consignment will be arriving in good condition!"
"Unable to add my 10% code :("
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with your code, the welcome discount is working, please contact us sales@creative-tops.com and we can assist with this. Kind regards
"Very easy to navigate the website - quick through the checkout process and almost instant confirmation"
"Found what I was looking for and it was an easy website to use"
"Bought the four Gaby Malpas cups for my wife. Excellent colorful packaging to match the wonderfully decorated cups"
"I ordered 6 side plates to match my existing set, only to find out they had been discontinued months ago. Why are they still on the website as a stock item?"
"Great website, easy to navigate and the product was really great quality. Love my new cups and delivery was great nice safe packaging, I would certainly recommend."
"Purchasing through the website was very slick and straightforward. As was finding the products we wanted. No hesitation in recommending the site."
"Nice choice good price"
"I ordered 4 ramekins and a plate and I have paid for all but did not receive the plate"
Hi Norman, I'm sorry to hear this. Please contact our sales team at sales@creative-tops.com and they will resolve this for you. Kind regards
"Relatively easy to use website - although some things difficult to find unless you know the exact name for the product. Good pictures and descriptions, easy to amend quantities"
"Prompt delivery , contents well protected and packaged So definitely 5 stars thank you"
"Love the design of the crockery and table wear, great customer service and delivery spot on. Thank-you, Mrs A."
"Website easy to use."
"Great products.... good prices"
"Love you’re stocking the Donna Sharram mugs and now coasters! Very easy to find using the search function"
"The item arrived in the timescale as promised, beautifully packed and perfect. I love this whole range and as ever really delighted."
"We have been using the Maxwell & William Cashmere coupe range of dinner and tea ware that I bought from Selfridges since 2008. We are extremely happy with the quality. I needed to replace/add a number of items and ordered them directly from Maxwell and Williams. Some of the moulds have slight changed but as replacements they are very good. The delivery service and packaging was excellent."
"I loved the choice that no other websites offered. Slightly disappointed with some of the items being out of stock. Website itself I found a little confusing to navigate at times."
Maxwell & Williams is rated 4.45 based on 545 reviews