Maxwell & Williams Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Maxwell & Williams

About Maxwell & Williams: Maxwell & Williams is globally recognised as the go-to brand for affordable quality in designer homeware.

That it's sold in more than 500 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland and some 50 markets around the world speaks for itself.

At heart, Maxwell & William's promise holds true to the foundations it was built upon: exceptional quality and the affordable lifestyle choices that each range creates.

Something our loyal customers have enjoyed since the brand first entered the market.

01536 207710

Tell us how Maxwell & Williams made you happy

"Site OK to navigate so placed order easily."
"As I haven't yet received my products (only ordered them today so asking for review already might be a bit premature)...I can't yet give a fully review... If the products I ordered arrive intact within the next 2 -3 weeks then I'll be happy camper..."
"Super easy shopping experience!"
"Easy website, excellent product."
"Was able to find what I was looking for and purchase it with ease, very efficient service"
"Excellent dining set - we were replacing smashed pieces. Great offers and a smooth shopping experience. Thank you!"
"Easy to find what I was looking for."
"Can't wait to receive my china . I purchased some years ago and it was very good . Hope it is still same quality."
"Interesting web site unusual products."
"Elegant fine china. Prompt delivery. Huge amount of packaging ! Very pleased with response and quality of goods."
"Sent wrong order"
"well organised shopping experience!"
"I would have liked to have some indication of delivery time when I placed the order. It has not arrived yet."
"When I checked you website I was told if I sign up, which did, I would get a code for 10% discount as a first time buyer. This code never arrived so I have had to pay full price. Any help would be appreciated."
"Very easy to use and well Priced products!"
"Simple and quick"
"Well laid out, quick to load and easy to use website."
"Good range of products, ordering process easy, I was looking for something specific and although other sites said they had the item Maxwell & Williams was the only one I found that actually did, well done to them"
"Easy to use website, Good quality products."
Maxwell & Williams is rated 4.48 based on 704 reviews