Maxwell & Williams Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Maxwell & Williams

About Maxwell & Williams: Maxwell & Williams is globally recognised as the go-to brand for affordable quality in designer homeware.

That it's sold in more than 500 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland and some 50 markets around the world speaks for itself.

At heart, Maxwell & William's promise holds true to the foundations it was built upon: exceptional quality and the affordable lifestyle choices that each range creates.

Something our loyal customers have enjoyed since the brand first entered the market.

How would you rate Maxwell & Williams?

Miss. Samantha McLeod
Verified Buyer
"Because you had exactly.what I was looking for. I like different and different is what I got from you. Thank you."
"Great selection of products of good quality."
Mr. Declan Joyce
Verified Buyer
"Great website and great products, very easy....thank you"
Mrs. Karen Boothby
Verified Buyer
"We have had lots of white basics products which we have used and loved so we have replaced some plates which (our fault) are chipped. We have also added some rectangular serving bowls and platters as they fit nicely down the middle of the table - you can never have enough of these as different dishes require different presentation. We went for some lovely cups too, couldn’t resist the glorious designs! Happy days!"
"Attractive website, well laid out. Ordering and paying quick and easy. But Search engine easily stumped. Too many Cashmere items out of stock - disappointing, time wasted. But you give off a friendly, customer oriented vibe"
Mrs. Niki Jaffri
Verified Buyer
"I was happy with extra 10%"
"I have found what I was looking for"
Ms. Kim Maidment
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and prompt delivery"
"Just broke a mug from set & was able to extras very easily from Maxwell & Williams."
Mrs. Kathleen Johnstone
Verified Buyer
"We placed an order online on the 29th March 2018 and as of 10th April 2018, we have neither received our shipment nor had any response from Maxwell Williams, despite two emails and one telephone call. VERY POOR customer service. We are a long time user of Maxwell Williams products and are very satisfied with their Tableware."
"Received inconsistant invoice to order amount, will look into the final charge"
Mrs. Maggie Pead
Verified Buyer
"Easy to purchase and you had exactly what I wanted, past experience says my order will come quickly."
"Website easy to use."
Mrs. Mihaela Diaconu
"beautiful products"
"Had bought mugs many times over years. Always of good quality and online service and delivery fantastic."
"The shipping fee change in payment moment and was not the same as the calculated one before payment. Everything else was great. Cant wait to see my order :)"
Miss. Vicki Shah
Verified Buyer
"Love their products! And easy to purchase again online."
"20% discount was great Disappointed I couldn't get the plates I wanted as they were out of stock. I would have liked to have been able to reserve them at the discounted price"
"Simple and easy and quick"
Ms. Michelle Barclay
Verified Buyer
"I have a cupboard full of beautiful cashmere stuff and it looks amazing."
Maxwell & Williams is rated 4.48 based on 428 reviews