Maxwell & Williams Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Maxwell & Williams

About Maxwell & Williams: Maxwell & Williams is globally recognised as the go-to brand for affordable quality in designer homeware.

That it's sold in more than 500 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland and some 50 markets around the world speaks for itself.

At heart, Maxwell & William's promise holds true to the foundations it was built upon: exceptional quality and the affordable lifestyle choices that each range creates.

Something our loyal customers have enjoyed since the brand first entered the market.

01536 207710

How would you rate Maxwell & Williams ?

Mr. Ian Douglas
Verified Buyer
"The product ordered was apparently out of stock, although no mention of this was made on the website at the time of purchase. The order was cancelled, and so that was it. If you are using a third party to distribute your goods, perhaps you should reappraise the situation."
"Excellent items and fast service"
Mrs. Dorothy Kennett
Verified Buyer
"Your flatware is so special when we entertain. Thanks so much for making this possible."
"Very easy to find what you need on the website. Great products."
Anne Mcdonald
Verified Reviewer
"Complaint regarding teapot lid totally ignored"
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear this. Please email your query to sales@creative-tops.com and the team will be happy to assist you.
Mrs. Alison Campbell
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been trying to order on your website for the past two weeks but it has failed to order until today. However, today you have no more of the Christopher vine paradiso mugs I wanted to order. So disappointed!"
Mrs. Isabella Beck
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order and got what I wanted"
"very good products"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Just such an easy shopping experience, easy to understand website & purchasing process"
"I like the cashmere range. It’s affordable and high quality."
Mrs. Lorna Williams
Verified Buyer
"Would normally give 5, but this time a plate arrived with a mark in the glaze. Not a problem as product was promptly refunded and I can buy another one with my next order. This is a really stylish dinner service that I’ll continue to collect."
"Makes me smile the colours."
Mrs. Pauline Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Bought to replace some dishes that were accidentally broken.Excellent ordering process and I know the dishes will replace the broken dishes without a problem"
Mrs. Jacqui White
Verified Buyer
"Receieved the Tint teapot today, which we are very pleased with. It pours well without dripping, not too heavy when full either. It was well packed and arrived safely and quickly. Would highly recommend both teapot and Maxwell & Wiiliams."
Mrs. Samitri Sandhu
Verified Buyer
"Online buying process was simple and quick, and felt secure as was able to use paypal. My order was dispatched and delivered quickly. The courier company used emailed me with a 1hr delivery slot, so no hanging around all day for my package. Overall, excellent service."
"Easy to navigate website and order"
Mr. Mark McDiarmid
Verified Buyer
"Great quality items at very reasonable prices!"
"I looked at the cups last week and they were £25 which seemed a lot and I was going to be away so wouldn't be around to receive them so I decided to leave it. On my return I found the tab still open on my iPad and hooray they were half price. Ordered them straight away."
Ms. Elizabeth MacPherson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and immediate order confirmation"
"I ordered a dinnerware set which arrived with all of the pieces broken and / or chipped. Maxwell & Williams included a copy of their NO QUIBBLE GUARANTEE, which states that “if you are not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund”. After requesting a refund of the order, I received no response from their sales team. I am pursuing a formal claim under the Consumer Credit Act 2015 in hopes of having the order refunded. Not only did they fail to ship the goods in adequate packaging, they have completely failed to honour their own company’s guarantee."
Maxwell & Williams is rated 4.47 based on 452 reviews