MattressOnline.co.uk Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend MattressOnline.co.uk

Units 6-9 Alexandra Centre, Rail Mill Way, Rotherham United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how MattressOnline.co.uk made you happy

"Delivery great but wouldn't know the quality of the product as rather than taking to my room of choice they left a superking size mattress in my hallway - evidently think that I and my 70 year old mother can lift it upstairs myself!!! Angry is an understatement as they say they will take to room of choice and they haven't even been bothered to respond to my complaint"
Are you MattressOnline.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback MattressOnline.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Appalling service, delivery dates are not adhered too, no contact to advise and no product delivered!"
"BEWARE! This company are conning and very unprofessional. I payed for a mattress that cost me £280 and received ampules amount of emails ans texts giving me delivery confirmation. On the day of the delivery I received a text giving me a window period of the time for delivery. I'm a busy working man so I'm thinking great iv taken time of work to wait in for this delivery to only find out at the last minute I get a text from the company saying your delivery will not turn up today. I called mattress online and complained they numerous lay kept putting the phone down and didn't take the matter serious. The manager actually laughed she found it funny then finally when I did get a refund they tried refunding me for £240 ripping me off for £40 to top things up. Very incompetent behaviour from this company do not use pay the extra and buy from a reputable company."
"Rotten to the core. Driver never knocked on the door left a message saying he'd come back after the weekend. Left me with a mattress downstairs which I couldn't get back upstairs to sleep. When i called Mattressonline and said I wasn't satisfied they were rude and tried to charged me 42 pounds shipping on a refund. Avoid this lot they are totally unprofessional even goto sworn at vy driver and MatressOnline rep. Complete joke"
"I do not have enough words to describe how outstanding was the Mattress Online Ltd's service and the Panthern Group's delivery. I am extremely happy with both of them. Also my new Silentnight ortho dream star miracol mattress is absolutely fantastic as it has got excellent quality and it is very confortable. Thank you very much!!!"
"Simply brilliant, one of the best online shopping experiences I have had, for get your Dreams, half the price and delivered next day, no waiting three weeks. Also the delivery company was spot on, hourly updates, tracking and phone calls."
"Very bad experience , won't recommend to anyone , and they delivery company "Panther group" don't know what they doing. I receive at least 10 emails, plus same amount of text messages that my mattress is on the way please be at home , than next day receive text 1 hour before delivery should be on the doors, that delivery is cancelled for (every day new reasons) they didn't receive my parcel or van broke down or parcel in wrong depot , and every time I had to call them to rebook my delivery , customer service every time promise me that they have my parcel with them and definitely will be delivered next day, but like I said every day new story. They delay to deliver my parcel for 5 days. I made second call to mattress online and find out what is going on and I'we been told that delivery won't come for at least next 2-3 working days + weekend... so I just cancelled my order and hoping to get my money back . Online they advertising " FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY " I don't understand how??? If you anyway decide to place an order with this company please be aware that this kind of things can happen to you ."
"What A bad Service From Mattressonline.co.uk, I bought a mattress which supposed to be delivered in 5 days,Mattressonline.co.uk send me an email after 4 days we got yours stuff and we will deliver from Tuesday to any day but the earliest day is Tuesday I send Mattressonline.co.uk an email for Tuesday as I work I have to wait for the delivery and took a day Off as no one else were Home,I call Mattressonline.co.uk to confirm the order for Tuesday delivery for what Mattressonline.co.uk agreed I also have the email confirmation,Monday I got the text that earliest day is Wednesday I call Mattressonline.co.uk and discuss the matter so they agreed that they will do it Tuesday Mattressonline.co.uk confirm by text and also by email,By the evening Mattressonline.co.uk give me slot for delivery 11:20 to 13:20 while I was at home waiting for delivery I got the text that "We are sorry yours mattress online Order delivery cant be done today as there is an issue with the vehicle ,we will call to rebook, I call them and lady on the phone she said I told you that we cant deliver tomorrow and today we had the capacity Issue,So she lie to me when I call first,she lie to me when she book for Tuesday and Mattressonline.co.uk lie to me when Mattressonline.co.uk text me that vehicle have some Issue,Apart of apology they have nothing to say and at the end of the day I lost my day sitting at home waiting for delivery and in regard order is cancelling rather then to sort this issue"
"Ordered a new Mattress yesterday online and received several text messaages confirming my order and when it will be delivered, further text message with time slot (9.50am -11.50am) and then delivery driver called 20 minutes before he arrived. Easy order and great delivery service."
"Terrible customer service, I received the mattress that is so soft you can actually feel the sprungs and they don't have a good policy to return and don't do any exchange and they can't really advise as they said on the website, I regret buying from them and don't recommend to anyone."
"Delivery did not arrive on first stated day then failed to arrive the next day - still awaiting confirmation of my refund and no sign of money back - do not use this company - there are many more reliable on-line"
"I ordered a mattress - and it never turned up. I spent all day waiting for the delivery guy, only to have an email sent to me that delivery had been unsuccessful - nobody in the house heard or saw the supposed delivery guy, despite there being 6 people keeping an eye out. The courier service wouldn't pick up the phone, and hasn't responded to my emails. When I contacted MattressOnline, i got told I would have to return the mattress myself, in order to get a refund. The astute among you may see the issue with this."
"Very poor... Customer service is very poor. If you want to replace the mattress you need to replace with your own cost. It is really very bad idea to go through online... Very bitter experience"
"Nasty company"
"TERRIBLE , REALLY TERRIBLE JUST DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!1 AVOID AT ALL COST BECAUSE THIS COMPANY WILL THIEVE EVERY PENNY OUT OF YOU ,AVOID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Brilliant Service. Next day delivery as requested. Couldn't ask for more."
"Beware the offer of two man delivery to any room of your choice. The drivers refused to carry my mattress up the stairs despite the fact there is a mattress of the same size on my bed so I know it is possible (I did it myself with a friend last time and I'm much older than the delivery drivers!) I too have now been charged £42 for the pleasure of none delivery that is not my fault."
"Bought a mattress when delivered it was shorter length/width.email them they said send us photograph with measurement tape which I did than they said they gonna have a word with manufacturers.after waiting a week no reply email them again than they asked for photo again send them second time.they keep saying it's a right size even pictures clearly shows but they not replacing it. It seems like I stuck with smaller mattress even paid for proper size mattress.wont recommend it to anyone."
"Chat facility worked very well. Knowledgeable guys advising. Price is good, and products great. What more do I want!"
"I wish I had checked the posts on this website before palcing an order with this company as I can see from other reviews that this company is very hit or miss. I was expecting a delivery from mattressonline which basically turned into a fiasco. The performance and attitude of the delivery company they used, Panther Logistics, was terrible. Essentially I missed the first delivery because their driver turned up early and unannounced.They then they called me to arrange delivery later in the afternoon and never bothered to show up. I contacted matress online to cancel, but they insisted on charging me for "transport costs". Totally hard-handed customer services, not focused on customer satisfaction at all - they were quick to hide behind their T+Cs which states "If the goods have left our premises, transport charges will be incurred. The customer is responsible for all transport costs, it is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods using their own transport to the address at the bottom of this page. Please note: our transport charges start from £35 + VAT"...what this essentially tries to do is absolve mattressonline of any responsibility for any incompetence on the part of delivery company which essentially leaves the customer exposed in the event of a problem and having to pay the price. This company would clearly rather hide behind their T+Cs and have the customer pay the penalty for poor service, than take the matter up with the incompetent delivery company they have employed. I've reported mattressonline to my credit card company - only way to deal with these people. A day off work wasted, and probably out of pocket too. Steer clear in my opinion."
MattressOnline.co.uk is rated 2.26 based on 35 reviews