MattressOnline.co.uk Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend MattressOnline.co.uk

Units 6-9 Alexandra Centre, Rail Mill Way, Rotherham United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate MattressOnline.co.uk ?

"Terrible customer service, I received the mattress that is so soft you can actually feel the sprungs and they don't have a good policy to return and don't do any exchange and they can't really advise as they said on the website, I regret buying from them and don't recommend to anyone."
"Delivery did not arrive on first stated day then failed to arrive the next day - still awaiting confirmation of my refund and no sign of money back - do not use this company - there are many more reliable on-line"
"I ordered a mattress - and it never turned up. I spent all day waiting for the delivery guy, only to have an email sent to me that delivery had been unsuccessful - nobody in the house heard or saw the supposed delivery guy, despite there being 6 people keeping an eye out. The courier service wouldn't pick up the phone, and hasn't responded to my emails. When I contacted MattressOnline, i got told I would have to return the mattress myself, in order to get a refund. The astute among you may see the issue with this."
"Very poor... Customer service is very poor. If you want to replace the mattress you need to replace with your own cost. It is really very bad idea to go through online... Very bitter experience"
"Nasty company"
"TERRIBLE , REALLY TERRIBLE JUST DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!1 AVOID AT ALL COST BECAUSE THIS COMPANY WILL THIEVE EVERY PENNY OUT OF YOU ,AVOID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Brilliant Service. Next day delivery as requested. Couldn't ask for more."
"Beware the offer of two man delivery to any room of your choice. The drivers refused to carry my mattress up the stairs despite the fact there is a mattress of the same size on my bed so I know it is possible (I did it myself with a friend last time and I'm much older than the delivery drivers!) I too have now been charged £42 for the pleasure of none delivery that is not my fault."
"Bought a mattress when delivered it was shorter length/width.email them they said send us photograph with measurement tape which I did than they said they gonna have a word with manufacturers.after waiting a week no reply email them again than they asked for photo again send them second time.they keep saying it's a right size even pictures clearly shows but they not replacing it. It seems like I stuck with smaller mattress even paid for proper size mattress.wont recommend it to anyone."
"Chat facility worked very well. Knowledgeable guys advising. Price is good, and products great. What more do I want!"
"I wish I had checked the posts on this website before palcing an order with this company as I can see from other reviews that this company is very hit or miss. I was expecting a delivery from mattressonline which basically turned into a fiasco. The performance and attitude of the delivery company they used, Panther Logistics, was terrible. Essentially I missed the first delivery because their driver turned up early and unannounced.They then they called me to arrange delivery later in the afternoon and never bothered to show up. I contacted matress online to cancel, but they insisted on charging me for "transport costs". Totally hard-handed customer services, not focused on customer satisfaction at all - they were quick to hide behind their T+Cs which states "If the goods have left our premises, transport charges will be incurred. The customer is responsible for all transport costs, it is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods using their own transport to the address at the bottom of this page. Please note: our transport charges start from £35 + VAT"...what this essentially tries to do is absolve mattressonline of any responsibility for any incompetence on the part of delivery company which essentially leaves the customer exposed in the event of a problem and having to pay the price. This company would clearly rather hide behind their T+Cs and have the customer pay the penalty for poor service, than take the matter up with the incompetent delivery company they have employed. I've reported mattressonline to my credit card company - only way to deal with these people. A day off work wasted, and probably out of pocket too. Steer clear in my opinion."
"Having placed an order with Mattress Online at 12noon yesterday, the mattress arrived at 10:30 this morning to Central Scotland!! After placing the order I read the reviews on this site I know wrong way round. The reviews appeared to really slate this company hence my review they are in my opinion very professional from reciept of order to delivery kept very well informed. Would I recommend this company without any hesitation. Well done Mattress Online I suspect the negative reviews are just the usual moaning brigade. I would like to make clear I have no association with this company or any of its employees or directors. Thanks all at Mattress Online"
"Customer service abysmal. Delivery is £19.99 but to return a mattress unopened as the drivers couldnt get it up the stairs they charge £42!!! Upon contact they wont answer questions and send contadicting emails. Dont buy"
"I bought yerterday afternoon the mattress online and at night I 've got a text telling the delivery time was supposed to ,and this morning another text an Inam.liying on the mattress ! Is good quality for little price and free fast delivery. I recommende it ! Thanks mattressonlineuk!"
"Great value for money, purchased a 1500 pocket mattress that is both comfortable and supportive. Delivery is excellent, I could have had it next day but preferred the Saturday option. Kept informed throughout. Happy to recommend."
"Purchase this mattress, want to exchange it after 2 weeks which I was told I could do when I bought it. When I tried to return it, they would not exchange as the thick plastic cover that the mattress came in had been removed. I do not know how you can test a mattress for comfort with the thick plastic cover on. So in short the refund and exchange policy is worthless."
"We were happy with the mattresses we ordered but not with delivery. We were given a day on which it would arrive, stayed home from work especially to receive the order, but no one showed up, and we had no notification that it will not be arriving on this day. Two days later our mattresses were delivered and we had to speed back home to receive them. Not happy with this service."
"The Company is incapable to organise a delivery ( bear in mind never had a delivery failed at home ), the carrier and the customer representatives had no idea on how to correspond in order to fulfil delivery. We have been given wrong information multiple times and lied over the phone, even the Manager Chelsea was incapable to provide one correct response. At the end they returned the Mattress back to Warehouse and charged us for the shipping fees, that is a first time in life to be charged for someone else incompetence. Obviously, never again..."
"Worst Customer Service Experience Ever. They delivered a damaged mattress and after a long drawn out affair they replaced it with another damaged mattress. Now they are not responding to emails and I am left with having to look at taking a small claims action against them to resolve this. If something goes wrong mattressonline are just not interested in providing any positive form of customer care, just read the other negative reviews of this company if you need convincing! In the meantime an update will be posted online everyday on Twitter by @viiolethoney until this is resolved, we're now on day 30 on 29 May 2016."
"AVOID THIS COMPANY Having placed an order and heard nothing from them for a number of days, I decided to cancel. They want to charge me £21 to cancel for "credit card fees" despite not even having the mattress in stock yet! So they have taken the money for nothing and now want to charge me for the right to get it back again. Terrible service."
MattressOnline.co.uk is rated 2.23 based on 26 reviews