Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
Nice customer service when you contact them for any reason, they happy to reply all questions. Delivery took longer than expected. Great product. High recommended
Mattress guru were fine to shop with, just the couriers that were a bit of a disaster. They wouldn't take the mattress to my front door on the 1st floor.
Great product
Product is excellent. Disappointed with delivery, had to contact company after 7 days only to find mattress had not been dispatched. Did arrive next working day after that though.
Great mattresses just as expected
Good Service and Dvice Speedy delivery
Easy company to deal with lovely mattress. Upgraded me to Saturday delivery as Scottish courier based 20 miles away don’t deliver on a Monday. But The couriers couldn’t deliver on the day or time they sent me and I waited in a whole Saturday for the mattress, their online tracker gave timeslot for delivery and it never turned up. Was dumped outside my front door, unsigned. Not left with a neighbour or put in the greenhouse. Not impressed with the courier as a result
Excellent tracking of delivery except or using Yodel who can only give you a 6 am to 7 pm delivery time. A 2 hour delivery time would be far more useful. As for the mattress it is still in the spare room awaiting the smell to abate.
Thank you for your great response! We are glad to hear that you have had a great experience with us and hope that your mattress has provided you with the best sleep ever experienced.
Product is great, very comfy and I think it was a good price.
Thank you for the review. We do our best to match or best the competition in both quality and value for money, so its always pleasing to hear we have met our targets enough for someone to take the time out of their day to tell us so. Thank you very much. We hope to see you again in the future, should you have need of our custom.
Delivery was on time
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that delivery occurred on time for you
It did the job very comfortable
Thank you for the review. We hope you find it comfortable for many years to come.
It makes a difference to my new mattress but the smell from it is horrible. Really hope the smell disappears or I won't be able to use it.
I am really glad to hear that your new topper is making a big difference to your mattress. The smell should start to fade within a few days however to speed this process up you may like to ensure that bed covers are kept back during the day and your room is well ventilated (doors and windows open). If it does not fade within a few days please get in touch with us and we will be happy to help on this matter
Prompt service, cheap quality products and fast delivery
Thankyou for your positive response, I am glad we were able to provide the great service you were looking for!
A good quality mattress topper which arrived quickly, well packaged.
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you are happy with our service.
Very good serice and good prodduct. Would use them again.
Thankyou for your positive review, I'm glad to hear you are happy with the purchase you have made with us.
Quick service free delivery sturdy seams Good value
I'm happy to see that you have received your goods quickly and are enjoying your purchase. Thanks for your review.
Great customer service very good to deal with
well pleased with product and service
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you are happy with our service and products :)
Had what i wanted at a competitive price with prompt delivery. The only reason for not awarding 5 stars is that there's no such thing as perfection. Will definitely return the next time i want something MG sell.
Thank you for leaving a review. We are very pleased that you are happy with our service and look forward to your next purchase with us.
The headboard is a high quality very nice fabric and finish.Has been delivered within 2 days of placing order.Very nice customer service.
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we could help you out and that you are enjoying your headboard.
Mattress Guru is rated 4.64 based on 166 reviews