Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
Staggeringly poor customer service. Mattress hadn't been dispatched even though their system said it had been, because they'd forgotten to process the order correctly and hadn't even started manufacturing it. I requested and received a refund a week after ordering. The following day, I got an email saying my order had been dispatched. Utterly shambolic. Phone support varied between helpful and couldn't care less, depending on who I spoke with.
I did place order - order confirmed .... send them email three days later - no reply - just rung them - they did take my order and money BUT for got to tell me that the mattress is not in the stock and beceuse of short of material they cannot even confirm when they will be able tod od so. I did cancel the order and asked for immediate refund!!!!! What a communication ... just time wasted !
Unfortunately, this is true, she placed an order and in the middle of a UK shortage of base chemicals needed for polyurethane foam manufacturing. Date on the order was for a dispatch of Oct 30, 2020, it was hoped we'd get foam in time to fulfil, and she was on a list of people to inform today, but we refunded instantly at her request, as we can't confirm foam still unfortunately, We'll improve communication in future.
I ordered on 5 June, eventually got one mattress delivered on 22 June, but order was split. I was told that i would get double mattres next day, im now being told they are unsure when i will get it. A months wait for a mattress. I Wish i had shopped local !!! One advisor was lovely and helpful, however Derek was arrogant and rude !
worst company av every delt with dont hand over a penny worst no one seem to know where your orders are just take ur money and want nothing to do with you after you have made payment av waited 3 weeks for 2 mattresses that said they would be here wothin a week and now ones lost and all they can say is u will have to wait
I have never received my next delivery mattress. I have tried to get in touch with you several times but no one has never come back to me. Horrible experience and still waiting to get back my money.
Very good mattress for the money I paid and very bad service whit delivery.I have to wait 10 days to be delivered.
The order was dispatched but not received so a second had to be sent but when it arrived (11 days after ordering) it was the wrong mattress. After convincing them it wasn't what was ordered it was picked up (the day after we were advised and waited in for collection) and we were to be refunded 48 hours after they'd received it. When this didn't transpire I had to phone when a couple of my e-mails requesting an update were ignored and was advised it had arrived but not processed as a refund for some reason. The refund came through later that day. In whole not a good experience and not one I'd repeat.
Good afternoon, You are correct, and we are ashamed of the shambolic way in which we dealt with your particular issue. Obviously I am unable to respond publically about all the details, but I want you to know we have listened, taken on board the issues and will not be allowing this to happen again. We are very sorry, and want you to know that this is not how we do business usually, and that this particular problem was a result of a series of bad timings, and lack of training. I am personally ensuring our staff are better trained for the future.
Mattress Guru is rated 4.64 based on 166 reviews