Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
We're good service and delivery. The product did exactly what we wanted it to
Thankyou for your 5 star review, I'm glad you are happy with the purchase you made with us and the service we require.
After over a year of excruciating back pain when laying down I decided to buy a new bed - the Hypnos Hotel beds are reputed to be wonderfully comfortable. Well mine was so hard I had to put 5 quilt so top and gradually remove them so that I became used to a hard bed. This new bed didn't help at all - my back pain continued so that I considered buying a Lazyboy to sleep on. Luckily I came across Mattress Guru and decided to risk spending more money on a mattress topper. I opted for the extra thick one and it arrived quickly. It needed airing for a day (longer if you can wait) but couldn't wait to use it and I had the first pain free sleep in over a year! I have had it for a month now and it is bliss, it's quite amazing how it has totally changed my life. I was convinced I would never sleep again. I cannot recommend this mattress topper enough, if I had chance to buy it again I would opt for the cooler one as I do find myself getting quite hot, though the weather has been very warm lately. If you are uncomfortable on your bed, please try the topper, you won't regret it. Thank you Mattress Guru you've given me my life back again!
Thank you very much for your great review. I am very happy to hear that your new topper is giving you a greats night sleep and has changed your life!
I've been looking for an alternative to buying a new mattress straight away and I found the Egg Profile Box 300 Memory Foam Topper. As soon as I put it on my bed and made it up I fell asleep for two hours! It's made a world of difference.
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you are happy with your purchase!
Excellent made an uncomfortable sofa bed for guests into comfy
Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased you are happy with your order.
The memory foam is extremely comfortable. The only thing I did not like about it is that it has quite a strong smell. I hope this will go over time!
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you are having trouble with the smell if this persists please contact us and we will be happy to help.
I was not only impressed with the helpful online service and information that was given to me on request, but also the speed of delivery was much appreciated. Excellent products.
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad to hear that everything went smoothly for you.
Very good choice of beanbags and beanbag chairs in nice colours. The kids are very happy with them in their gaming room. I don't need so may emails and texts though informing of the status of the delivery. Having said that better too many than none at all. Very pleased overall.
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you are happy with your order. Have a lovely day!
I was very confused with what I should buy, so I called mattress guru and got the advice I need. My mattress cool blue egg box topper is great. I have never slept so well. Thank you
Thank you for your positive feedback. We hope you enjoy your new mattress topper. Have a lovely day!
Excellent customer service answering queries very promptly before order. Order processed swiftly and delivery good and advised at each stage. Mattress not used yet but hopeful of good reviews!
Ordered a single mattress online. It arrived in date expected well packaged and in prefect condition. It was a might wider than I expected had assumed all singles would be 90cm, this one is more like 94cm. It fitted anyhow so we are keeping it. Maybe check online or by phone next time I will to be sure it fits. Good service. Easy to use site via Tesco site.
Thank you for your 5 star feedback, i am sorry the sizes were not exact. If you would like to discuss this further please get in touch with us.
Sooooooo comfortable.
I am glad to hear that you are finding your topper comfy. Thanks for your five star feedback
Fast delivery, very comfortable top layer
Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear you are happy with your order.
Ordered memory foam mattress topper for my little boys bed which is new, but the mattress felt a little lumpy. I can honestly say that it is now so comfy that i want to sleep in it too! My little boy sleeps better as well.
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that the topper has improved your boys sleep. Maybe its time to get one for your bed too :-)
The mattress and mattress topper are both excellent. They have made a massive different to the quality of my sleep and has helped ease my back pain. The delivery was very fast and i was kept informed at every stage. I cannot express how pleased i am with my purchase.
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you are pleased with your order and it has improved your sleep.
Quick delivery fantastic product all round very pleased
Thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our product and that it was delivered quickly
This is the third mattress of this kind I have and it is so comfortable and worth every penny. A good buy.
Thanks for your review! I am pleased to hear that you are finding this mattress just as comfortable.
Staff very helpfull and answered all of my questions even though some of them was out of the ordinary mattress topper was just what we neede would use again
Thank you for your review. I am glad that the topper was just what you needed and is working well for you:-)
Good service. They sourced a particular zip up, knitted mattress cover for my memory foam mattress. They advised on measurements and were very helpful considering I was only buying a small item. It was delivered promptly with emails from them and the delivery company. If and when I need to buy a mattress or base I will use mattress guru again.
Thanks for your feedback. I am glad that we could be of help in sourcing a cover for your mattress and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future
First class service and delivery. Thank you.
Thank you for your feedback! Im glad to hear that it arrived on time for you
My mattress has arrived as promised on time. I have been kept informed about where it is all throughout. I phoned in for advice about choosing a mattress and the person was extremely helpful and friendly. This is a really good company and recommend Mattress Guru without hesitation to anyone. Finally an excellent service and people who know what they are doing. Loved their office dog picture also!! Thank you and looking forward to sleeping on my new mattress. Jana
Thank you very much for your review and kind words:-) I am delighted to hear that I could be of assistance to you and that your mattress arrived on time. I hope that you have lots of great night sleeps
Mattress Guru is rated 4.65 based on 163 reviews