Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Telephone
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
My mattress is very good and the service from mattress guru was second to nun.
Thank you very kindly for the lovely review. We're pleased you had a great service from us. Sorry about the couriers unfortunately, but we'll work to improve that should you make any future orders.
My order wasn’t even processed, which I only found out after waiting in all day for something that wasn’t going to arrive anyway. I had to phone again to find out this and then wait in for another whole day when it then did arrive. I am, however very pleased with the product which finally arrived.
I'm very sorry, we do not have any systems in place to notify customers when they have not completed their order. We will look to have that corrected in future.
Very happy with the bean bag. It was what I expected. A little too full but took some beans out and stored for later. Now has a teenager sitting on it so fit for purpose.
Teenagers and beanbags, a classic combination! We do a range for adults also, but thank you once again for your kind review.
Very helpful and the product is very good quality
Thank you very kindly for taking the time out to provide a review. We'd be happy to chat to you further, if you had any thoughts or suggestions in which we can exceed your expectations
Great service, speedy delivery, mattreses really comfortable all at great price therefore really good value for money steve
Thank you very much for your review, and our sincerest apologies for the delay. We hope you are still enjoying your purchase, and hope consider us in any future bedding decisions.
Couldn't' recommend Mattress Guru more. Fair prices great customer service team. I bought a premium double memory foam mattress for a Double Cabinet bed and I if it wasn't for me stumbling across Mattress Guru on Bing I would of never placed an order. Glad I did as they are by far the best priced providers of mattress, better than any fancy highstreet provider that charges through the nose. I personally would advertise on TV to get the name Mattress guru out there on on social media. -J.R. McGregor Cumbria
Thank you very much for the kind words. We'll look into increasing our public impact, though not sure we can budget for television quite yet :-) Thank you from everyone at Mattress Guru for your glowing review, we hope you get many years enjoyment from your purchase.
Excellent service , keeping me updated with order.
We believe a customer has the right to know where their order is at any given time, so we're happy you are pleased with our aftersales notifications systems, thank you. Should you have any queries or issues, don't hesitate to contact us.
I am very happy with the mattress topper you sent to me, and the level of service you have provided I will be happy to recommend your company to any one, thank you.
Thank you very kindly for your five star review - we're pleased to hear we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know if you can think of any way in which we may improve upon your experience, however minor, we appreciate the feedback
Good fit for a small double. Glad I got the cover too. VFM. Not been slept on yet as got for spare guest room but looks and feels comfortable.
We are glad to hear that you are happy with the purchase you have made. We hope this fits all your needs and requirements in order for you to experience a good night's sleep.
Excellent tracking of delivery except or using Yodel who can only give you a 6 am to 7 pm delivery time. A 2 hour delivery time would be far more useful. As for the mattress it is still in the spare room awaiting the smell to abate.
Thank you for your great response! We are glad to hear that you have had a great experience with us and hope that your mattress has provided you with the best sleep ever experienced.
I bought two 2'6" memory foam mattress toppers at very short notice as they were required for guests at the weekend but, due to extremely helpful staff, these arrived in time to be aired before use. My guests told me they were very comfortable so my reputation as a good host is upheld...thanks Mattress Guru!
I am happy to hear that you recieved your items in good time and that the products you ordered were comfortable for your guests. We hope you enjoy your order and share your great experience with your friends and family too.
hi very pleased indeed.it has a funny smell,so I'm hoping that will go
Thank you for your five stars, really helps to show we're doing our best. if you have any queries about the product please do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be happy to discuss even the most minor details with yourself in order to make sure you're happy with our service.
Derick was very good with things & very helpfull over the phone
Very flattered at the personal mention in your review, thank you; I was merely doing what was right for my customer, and and pleased we were able to resolve the very minor courier issue as effectively as we did. I do hope your experience has been pleasant enough for you to think of us in the future. Have a great day.
Great headboard for the money, looks more expensive than it is. Great communications and delivery service.
Thank you very kindly for the stellar review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the goods, and our service. We look forward to hearing from you, your friends or family, in any future needs you may have.
A great purchasing experience, very personal approach, very refreshing compared to other websites whom like to hide their contact details and frustrate you with 'try our FAQ's first if not email us here' approach. Mattress Guru are nothing like that, constant contact and availability for the customer, nothing is too much trouble. Despite receiving the wrong mattress topper, one quick phone call and within 48hrs the wrong one was collected and the correct one delivered. Very happy with the product, very comfortable. I would thoroughly recommend Mattress Guru to anyone considering a purchase of what is an important buy for anyone. Good product and excellent customer service, I'd say look no further. Thank you, Mattress Guru.
Good Morning, Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the customer service you have received from us and that the product has met its expectations with you. We are happy we were able to assist you efficiently. Thank you once again.
Very good site, with strong feel of being personal. Good communication and quick delivery of good article.
Good morning and thank you kindly for taking the time to write such a glowing review. We're very grateful, and wish you all the very best now and in the future, and should you, your family or your friends need better sleep, we'll be happy to help them also.
Product is great, very comfy and I think it was a good price.
Thank you for the review. We do our best to match or best the competition in both quality and value for money, so its always pleasing to hear we have met our targets enough for someone to take the time out of their day to tell us so. Thank you very much. We hope to see you again in the future, should you have need of our custom.
Delivery very good was kept informed. Product comfortable and the price reasonable.
Thank you for your very kind review. We are pleased to hear your order went well and without hitch, but more importantly that you are enjoying the use of it. We hope you think of us favourably for any future needs you, or your family and friends may have for bedding, mattresses or beanbags.
Bought a memory foam mattress topper for my daughters bed as she said it was too hard. She loves it now and says she's never slept so well.
We thank you for taking the time out to write such a glowing review of your purchase. We are ever so happy when we can improve the sleep of our customers, and like your daughter, surprise ourselves with how little it can take to make a hard brick of a bed into a sumptuous cozy spot to curl up in. Thank you for your custom, and we look forward to working for you or your friends/family in the future.
Excellent product. Brilliant communication and fast service. Thankyou !
Thank you very much for your kind review, we are happy to see that doing our best makes for happier customers! We trust you will enjoy your purchase for many years to come
Mattress Guru is rated 4.66 based on 160 reviews