Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
The ordering process was easy and I spoke to a real person to make changes.
Comfort of memory foam without the sinking feeling of a full depth foam mattress. Feels much more like a normal sprung mattress but with the surface layer comfort of memory foam, less hot and breathes more, delighted.
Easy company to deal with lovely mattress. Upgraded me to Saturday delivery as Scottish courier based 20 miles away don’t deliver on a Monday. But The couriers couldn’t deliver on the day or time they sent me and I waited in a whole Saturday for the mattress, their online tracker gave timeslot for delivery and it never turned up. Was dumped outside my front door, unsigned. Not left with a neighbour or put in the greenhouse. Not impressed with the courier as a result
To begin with, I chose a great mattress for my two children, thanks for the quality . Secondly they arrived very fast.
Very quick delivery. The mattress is good and has a sturdy cover on it plus it's made in the UK.
Very good mattress for the money I paid and very bad service whit delivery.I have to wait 10 days to be delivered.
The order was dispatched but not received so a second had to be sent but when it arrived (11 days after ordering) it was the wrong mattress. After convincing them it wasn't what was ordered it was picked up (the day after we were advised and waited in for collection) and we were to be refunded 48 hours after they'd received it. When this didn't transpire I had to phone when a couple of my e-mails requesting an update were ignored and was advised it had arrived but not processed as a refund for some reason. The refund came through later that day. In whole not a good experience and not one I'd repeat.
Good afternoon, You are correct, and we are ashamed of the shambolic way in which we dealt with your particular issue. Obviously I am unable to respond publically about all the details, but I want you to know we have listened, taken on board the issues and will not be allowing this to happen again. We are very sorry, and want you to know that this is not how we do business usually, and that this particular problem was a result of a series of bad timings, and lack of training. I am personally ensuring our staff are better trained for the future.
Good communication regarding the delivery and quality mattress for the price I paid.
Thank you for your great review. We're most pleased that you have had a great experience and hope to see you in future bedroom or bedding needs.
My mattress is very good and the service from mattress guru was second to nun.
Thank you very kindly for the lovely review. We're pleased you had a great service from us. Sorry about the couriers unfortunately, but we'll work to improve that should you make any future orders.
My order wasn’t even processed, which I only found out after waiting in all day for something that wasn’t going to arrive anyway. I had to phone again to find out this and then wait in for another whole day when it then did arrive. I am, however very pleased with the product which finally arrived.
I'm very sorry, we do not have any systems in place to notify customers when they have not completed their order. We will look to have that corrected in future.
Very happy with the bean bag. It was what I expected. A little too full but took some beans out and stored for later. Now has a teenager sitting on it so fit for purpose.
Teenagers and beanbags, a classic combination! We do a range for adults also, but thank you once again for your kind review.
Very helpful and the product is very good quality
Thank you very kindly for taking the time out to provide a review. We'd be happy to chat to you further, if you had any thoughts or suggestions in which we can exceed your expectations
Great service, speedy delivery, mattreses really comfortable all at great price therefore really good value for money steve
Thank you very much for your review, and our sincerest apologies for the delay. We hope you are still enjoying your purchase, and hope consider us in any future bedding decisions.
Couldn't' recommend Mattress Guru more. Fair prices great customer service team. I bought a premium double memory foam mattress for a Double Cabinet bed and I if it wasn't for me stumbling across Mattress Guru on Bing I would of never placed an order. Glad I did as they are by far the best priced providers of mattress, better than any fancy highstreet provider that charges through the nose. I personally would advertise on TV to get the name Mattress guru out there on on social media. -J.R. McGregor Cumbria
Thank you very much for the kind words. We'll look into increasing our public impact, though not sure we can budget for television quite yet :-) Thank you from everyone at Mattress Guru for your glowing review, we hope you get many years enjoyment from your purchase.
Excellent service , keeping me updated with order.
We believe a customer has the right to know where their order is at any given time, so we're happy you are pleased with our aftersales notifications systems, thank you. Should you have any queries or issues, don't hesitate to contact us.
I am very happy with the mattress topper you sent to me, and the level of service you have provided I will be happy to recommend your company to any one, thank you.
Thank you very kindly for your five star review - we're pleased to hear we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know if you can think of any way in which we may improve upon your experience, however minor, we appreciate the feedback
Good fit for a small double. Glad I got the cover too. VFM. Not been slept on yet as got for spare guest room but looks and feels comfortable.
We are glad to hear that you are happy with the purchase you have made. We hope this fits all your needs and requirements in order for you to experience a good night's sleep.
Excellent tracking of delivery except or using Yodel who can only give you a 6 am to 7 pm delivery time. A 2 hour delivery time would be far more useful. As for the mattress it is still in the spare room awaiting the smell to abate.
Thank you for your great response! We are glad to hear that you have had a great experience with us and hope that your mattress has provided you with the best sleep ever experienced.
I bought two 2'6" memory foam mattress toppers at very short notice as they were required for guests at the weekend but, due to extremely helpful staff, these arrived in time to be aired before use. My guests told me they were very comfortable so my reputation as a good host is upheld...thanks Mattress Guru!
I am happy to hear that you recieved your items in good time and that the products you ordered were comfortable for your guests. We hope you enjoy your order and share your great experience with your friends and family too.
hi very pleased indeed.it has a funny smell,so I'm hoping that will go
Thank you for your five stars, really helps to show we're doing our best. if you have any queries about the product please do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be happy to discuss even the most minor details with yourself in order to make sure you're happy with our service.
Mattress Guru is rated 4.63 based on 168 reviews