Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
Product is excellent. Disappointed with delivery, had to contact company after 7 days only to find mattress had not been dispatched. Did arrive next working day after that though.
Staggeringly poor customer service. Mattress hadn't been dispatched even though their system said it had been, because they'd forgotten to process the order correctly and hadn't even started manufacturing it. I requested and received a refund a week after ordering. The following day, I got an email saying my order had been dispatched. Utterly shambolic. Phone support varied between helpful and couldn't care less, depending on who I spoke with.
it's very comfortable the sofa
I did place order - order confirmed .... send them email three days later - no reply - just rung them - they did take my order and money BUT for got to tell me that the mattress is not in the stock and beceuse of short of material they cannot even confirm when they will be able tod od so. I did cancel the order and asked for immediate refund!!!!! What a communication ... just time wasted !
Unfortunately, this is true, she placed an order and in the middle of a UK shortage of base chemicals needed for polyurethane foam manufacturing. Date on the order was for a dispatch of Oct 30, 2020, it was hoped we'd get foam in time to fulfil, and she was on a list of people to inform today, but we refunded instantly at her request, as we can't confirm foam still unfortunately, We'll improve communication in future.
Great service
I've only been using my mattress for a week so far but it genuinely has exceeded all expectations thus far. I bought a continental double, pocket spring mattress. It was super low priced (which I'll admit, had me slightly concerned) and came 4 days early, which was a win. The quality of this mattress is superb and absolutely what I wanted. The only downside is that it had that weird 'new mattress' smell and I was worried it would linger. It didn't, thankfully and a week later, there's no smell.
Excellent service and delivery. Mattress seems ideal for our motorhome. Thanks
Good quality mattress at a good price. Slight problem with delivery which was rectified.
There is a good range of mattresses with comprehensive descriptions of the products. Delivery was quite quick and easy with telephone staff available for queries.
I ordered on 5 June, eventually got one mattress delivered on 22 June, but order was split. I was told that i would get double mattres next day, im now being told they are unsure when i will get it. A months wait for a mattress. I Wish i had shopped local !!! One advisor was lovely and helpful, however Derek was arrogant and rude !
worst company av every delt with dont hand over a penny worst no one seem to know where your orders are just take ur money and want nothing to do with you after you have made payment av waited 3 weeks for 2 mattresses that said they would be here wothin a week and now ones lost and all they can say is u will have to wait
The mattress is great quality for the price paid...what let us down was the promised delivery time i.e ordered on a Friday to be delivered the next Tuesday. We waited and waited , it did not arrive (didnt even leave the courier depot) Then it took numerous calls to Mattress Guru, as there was no way for us to contact the couriers -all tel no. were unattainable, to find out when it would be delivered.. AND it took 3 attempts for the courier to find the address and deliver the mattress AND that took 2 weeks! - not good, not good at all!!!!!
Good selection, fast delivery and my son really likes his new mattress
The mattress I ordered is amazing I suffer with back pain and on the first night of sleeping on it I felt so much better the next day. I am now going to buy one for my son thank you Mattress Guru 🤗
I have never received my next delivery mattress. I have tried to get in touch with you several times but no one has never come back to me. Horrible experience and still waiting to get back my money.
Excellent quality products but communication was not as good as it could have been & the courier used was awful. With the current lockdown I was expecting the order to take longer than usual yet I was still able to book a delivery slot at the checkout. This date came & went with no communication from the company. I emailed them 5 days later & I got a polite reply within 24 hours stating that they couldn't tell me exactly when the items would be delivered but offering me a refund if I wasn't willing to wait - fully understandable in the current climate. I chose to wait & took delivery shortly afterwards but the courier company delivered to the completely the wrong address & just left the items on their doorstep. Luckily the people at that address called around to mine & I was able to go to collect. Thankfully it wasn't raining as the items were left outside for several hours before I got home from work.
Great mattresses just as expected
I have ordered a Classic Memory Foam 6000 Mattress - Continental Small Single (the firm version) and it is fantastic. I am looking to order the exact same one in a single size. Highly recommend this mattress!
Great mattress, great price, great service. Quick and quality, thanks mattress guru!
Good Service and Dvice Speedy delivery