Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Telephone
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
There is a good range of mattresses with comprehensive descriptions of the products. Delivery was quite quick and easy with telephone staff available for queries.
I ordered on 5 June, eventually got one mattress delivered on 22 June, but order was split. I was told that i would get double mattres next day, im now being told they are unsure when i will get it. A months wait for a mattress. I Wish i had shopped local !!! One advisor was lovely and helpful, however Derek was arrogant and rude !
worst company av every delt with dont hand over a penny worst no one seem to know where your orders are just take ur money and want nothing to do with you after you have made payment av waited 3 weeks for 2 mattresses that said they would be here wothin a week and now ones lost and all they can say is u will have to wait
The mattress is great quality for the price paid...what let us down was the promised delivery time i.e ordered on a Friday to be delivered the next Tuesday. We waited and waited , it did not arrive (didnt even leave the courier depot) Then it took numerous calls to Mattress Guru, as there was no way for us to contact the couriers -all tel no. were unattainable, to find out when it would be delivered.. AND it took 3 attempts for the courier to find the address and deliver the mattress AND that took 2 weeks! - not good, not good at all!!!!!
Good selection, fast delivery and my son really likes his new mattress
The mattress I ordered is amazing I suffer with back pain and on the first night of sleeping on it I felt so much better the next day. I am now going to buy one for my son thank you Mattress Guru 🤗
I have never received my next delivery mattress. I have tried to get in touch with you several times but no one has never come back to me. Horrible experience and still waiting to get back my money.
Excellent quality products but communication was not as good as it could have been & the courier used was awful. With the current lockdown I was expecting the order to take longer than usual yet I was still able to book a delivery slot at the checkout. This date came & went with no communication from the company. I emailed them 5 days later & I got a polite reply within 24 hours stating that they couldn't tell me exactly when the items would be delivered but offering me a refund if I wasn't willing to wait - fully understandable in the current climate. I chose to wait & took delivery shortly afterwards but the courier company delivered to the completely the wrong address & just left the items on their doorstep. Luckily the people at that address called around to mine & I was able to go to collect. Thankfully it wasn't raining as the items were left outside for several hours before I got home from work.
Great mattresses just as expected
I have ordered a Classic Memory Foam 6000 Mattress - Continental Small Single (the firm version) and it is fantastic. I am looking to order the exact same one in a single size. Highly recommend this mattress!
Great mattress, great price, great service. Quick and quality, thanks mattress guru!
Good Service and Dvice Speedy delivery
The ordering process was easy and I spoke to a real person to make changes.
Comfort of memory foam without the sinking feeling of a full depth foam mattress. Feels much more like a normal sprung mattress but with the surface layer comfort of memory foam, less hot and breathes more, delighted.
Easy company to deal with lovely mattress. Upgraded me to Saturday delivery as Scottish courier based 20 miles away don’t deliver on a Monday. But The couriers couldn’t deliver on the day or time they sent me and I waited in a whole Saturday for the mattress, their online tracker gave timeslot for delivery and it never turned up. Was dumped outside my front door, unsigned. Not left with a neighbour or put in the greenhouse. Not impressed with the courier as a result
To begin with, I chose a great mattress for my two children, thanks for the quality . Secondly they arrived very fast.
Very quick delivery. The mattress is good and has a sturdy cover on it plus it's made in the UK.
Very good mattress for the money I paid and very bad service whit delivery.I have to wait 10 days to be delivered.
The order was dispatched but not received so a second had to be sent but when it arrived (11 days after ordering) it was the wrong mattress. After convincing them it wasn't what was ordered it was picked up (the day after we were advised and waited in for collection) and we were to be refunded 48 hours after they'd received it. When this didn't transpire I had to phone when a couple of my e-mails requesting an update were ignored and was advised it had arrived but not processed as a refund for some reason. The refund came through later that day. In whole not a good experience and not one I'd repeat.
Good afternoon, You are correct, and we are ashamed of the shambolic way in which we dealt with your particular issue. Obviously I am unable to respond publically about all the details, but I want you to know we have listened, taken on board the issues and will not be allowing this to happen again. We are very sorry, and want you to know that this is not how we do business usually, and that this particular problem was a result of a series of bad timings, and lack of training. I am personally ensuring our staff are better trained for the future.
Good communication regarding the delivery and quality mattress for the price I paid.
Thank you for your great review. We're most pleased that you have had a great experience and hope to see you in future bedroom or bedding needs.
Mattress Guru is rated 4.66 based on 160 reviews