MATCHESFASHION.COM Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend MATCHESFASHION.COM

How would you rate MATCHESFASHION.COM ?

"Since posting the below Matches Fashion finally asked me to send the item back for review but then again took no responsibility for the item not being fit for purpose (i.e. to be worn) - all I can say is buyer beware as they don’t seem to operate under laws where countries such as the US or Australia would replace or refund the item. Previous post - You can’t return items you have problems with and shocking and slow customer service. I don’t understand how they can make a decision for no return when Matches has actually not asked to see the item and check that the fabric/dye lot the shirt was made from wasn't faulty. Under consumer law in Australia businesses that sell goods must guarantee that those goods are of acceptable quality - look acceptable and do all the things someone would normally expect them to do (e.g. last more than 5 hours of wear without changes to the dye colour). I will look into the laws in the UK as I would expect that this would be similar. The fact they made no attempt to rectify this matter in any way shows such poor customer service. I wish I bought the item from the US or Australia as I would have received a refund or credit note. I am posting this review because I don’t want this to happen to anyone else. Until shopping at Matches I have only posted positive reviews about online shopping experiences.”"
"Gave promotion code."
"Beautiful clothing and accessories very fast delivery easy to contact by phone or email Excellent fast return service"
"Great selection and the customer service is absolutely exceptional, even better than Mr Porter."
"Good quick delivery,packaging of goods was excellent time and care obviously been taken.Very happy with quality of purchase nice one"
"Excellent service always"
"Customer service is excellent and the packaging is so beautiful."
". Fast shipping . It's a reasonably priced site."
"Clothing variety is unbelievable"
MATCHESFASHION.COM is rated 4.50 based on 10 reviews