MATCHESFASHION.COM Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend MATCHESFASHION.COM
Telephone

How would you rate MATCHESFASHION.COM?

"I recently place an order on 9/18 and received it on 9/21- that was GREAT; however, when I opened the item it was too small. When I looked at the website sizing chart, I ordered the correct size, but the actually item proved otherwise. Contacted their horrible customer service department and spoke with 5 people and was assured that someone would get back to me to explain the error and the incorrect information listed on their website. Four days later, still no return call or an apology. I want to return the item and get my money back."
"Very happy with my purchase from here. I ordered Joseph trousers. I ordered them in the sale and they had a promotion for free shipping so I didn't have to pay shipping costs as I'm from overseas. Even for items in the sale, they offer their really nice packaging. To me, the packaging is an important factor. I really appreciate if a website offers good packaging like matchesfashion.com. Another good thing is that you have the option for the packaging, so if you don't want/need the nice packaging you can choose recycle packaging option. My order arrived on time and everything was perfect. I would order here again and I would recommend them."
"Since posting the below Matches Fashion finally asked me to send the item back for review but then again took no responsibility for the item not being fit for purpose (i.e. to be worn) - all I can say is buyer beware as they don’t seem to operate under laws where countries such as the US or Australia would replace or refund the item. Previous post - You can’t return items you have problems with and shocking and slow customer service. I don’t understand how they can make a decision for no return when Matches has actually not asked to see the item and check that the fabric/dye lot the shirt was made from wasn't faulty. Under consumer law in Australia businesses that sell goods must guarantee that those goods are of acceptable quality - look acceptable and do all the things someone would normally expect them to do (e.g. last more than 5 hours of wear without changes to the dye colour). I will look into the laws in the UK as I would expect that this would be similar. The fact they made no attempt to rectify this matter in any way shows such poor customer service. I wish I bought the item from the US or Australia as I would have received a refund or credit note. I am posting this review because I don’t want this to happen to anyone else. Until shopping at Matches I have only posted positive reviews about online shopping experiences.”"
"Gave promotion code."
"Beautiful clothing and accessories very fast delivery easy to contact by phone or email Excellent fast return service"
"Great selection and the customer service is absolutely exceptional, even better than Mr Porter."
"Good quick delivery,packaging of goods was excellent time and care obviously been taken.Very happy with quality of purchase nice one"
"Excellent service always"
"Customer service is excellent and the packaging is so beautiful."
". Fast shipping . It's a reasonably priced site."
"Clothing variety is unbelievable"
MATCHESFASHION.COM is rated 4.25 based on 12 reviews