Matched Mortgages Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Matched Mortgages

About Matched Mortgages: In our opinion, there’s no substitute for experience, our experts will help you find the right deal and will stand the best chance of securing you a mortgage.

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Matched Mortgages made you happy

"We were struggling to find a mortgage lender given our unusual circumstances. I made an enquiry with matched mortgages with little hope based on our experiences elsewhere but matched mortgages put us in touch with a specialist IFA who successfully got us our mortgage. Couldn't be happier and wouldn't have heard of our IFA if it weren't for matched mortgages."
"Andy has been wonderful, we have recently hired him for the purchase of our first property and he was brilliant from start to finish! He is a very knowledgable person who offers really good advice. His way of communicating is extremely efficient and very informative. We will definitely be using him again in the future. Thank you Andy for all your hard work!"
"My partner and I used Walcot Financial Consultants to help us with our very first mortgage and they were simply brilliant. They made the whole process extremely simple and stress free and were always on hand if we needed anything. Highly reccomend!"
"Andrew has recently helped us to secure a mortgage and we've been very impressed with the level of service we received. Our situation was complicated by the fact I've recently started my own business and needed to go through a specialist lender. Throughout, Andrew has been on the ball at all times and helped us navigate all the hoops."
"Great service from the advisor. I got the best rate I could find on the market."
"Excellent website, easy to use & prompt response."
"Very prompt response by the advisor, easy to use. Convenient location, fast response, and provided me with details of a local resource with the right skills. Easy to use, would recommend."
"Very prompt response, really easy to use and the advisor managed to get me a mortgage. Would recommend!"
Matched Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews