Match.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Match.com
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Match.com made you happy

"Signed up for a month. Most days had perhaps 20+ people looking at my profile but mostly the people who contacted me were not even in my age group! As it came towards the end of my subscription I decided to cancel. They offered me half price for a month and then a month at £4.99. I didn't take it up but oddly in the four days after my subscription finished I was bombarded with emails about people looking/interested in me. I logged on briefly to see why my profile was still there and apparently it had been viewed more than 600 times in those four days. REALLY I don't think so. Where were these 600 men clamouring to see me when I was live on the site? Clearly done to lure you back into paying more money. It begs the question how many other profiles on the site are for people who you can't contact because they no longer subscribe."
Are you Match.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Garbage site. Does nothing. Introduces you to the "Daily 100". But they cannot respond unless the have paid the £80 sign up. It does what POF used to do for free, but, POF is no longer working. Either hacked by some company or bought over and hacked. Total f@cking waste of time and money."
"Have used match.com on and of for a couple years usually taking advantage of a special offer but this last time I cancelled my auto renewal but money was still debited from my account. I contacted them and was told no refund. Customer care very poor."
"I decided to join Match.com in hopes of connecting and meeting somebody. Now I decided to try the months subscription... So I could contact members on the site.... However what they don't tell you is that the subscription gives you the ability to message between 10-25 or unlimited people on the site a day..... depending on the month plan... However they'd like you to sign up to a special upgrade called CONNECT which works out about £9.90 per month... if you want to allow anybody to reply back to your messages... So unless the girl/guy your messaging has a paid subscription as well as you, or you invest in the extra CONNECT upgrade on top of your original subscription... You'll be able to message them, but they won't be able to reply back to you..... ABSOLUTE RIP OFF!"
Match.com is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews