Match.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Match.com

How would you rate Match.com?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Bremner

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Match.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Have used match.com on and of for a couple years usually taking advantage of a special offer but this last time I cancelled my auto renewal but money was still debited from my account. I contacted them and was told no refund. Customer care very poor."
"I decided to join Match.com in hopes of connecting and meeting somebody. Now I decided to try the months subscription... So I could contact members on the site.... However what they don't tell you is that the subscription gives you the ability to message between 10-25 or unlimited people on the site a day..... depending on the month plan... However they'd like you to sign up to a special upgrade called CONNECT which works out about £9.90 per month... if you want to allow anybody to reply back to your messages... So unless the girl/guy your messaging has a paid subscription as well as you, or you invest in the extra CONNECT upgrade on top of your original subscription... You'll be able to message them, but they won't be able to reply back to you..... ABSOLUTE RIP OFF!"
Match.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews