Match Clothing Reviews

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how Match Clothing made you happy

"First of all I have not even received the item you want me to review so am a bit disappointed in timeframe of delivery, so best ask for reviews when you know customers have received items. Also this is the first time I have ordered and on your website it says you should put in a code to receive a 10% discount this did not work for me as I tried to put through so I emailed your customer services asking them to refund the amount but no response. On the plus side your item was out of stock and I emailed you and I did get a response from Niki who said she will let me know when it comes back in due to popular demand true to her word she emailed me with the link and I ordered immediately as was excited to receive my jumper but unfortunately my item has never arrived."
Hi Lina, first of all thanks for taking the time to post a review. I am very sorry that you received an email to review our product before actually receiving it (but I see from tracking your parcel that you have received it today). I have now changed this so that emails are sent 7 days after dispatch rather than 5 days. This wasn't changed since we added our free Economy Delivery option which can take up to 5 working days to be delivered.

With regards to the first order discount I'm not sure why you were having problems as there were no problems that day with any other orders - maybe it was a browser issue but I will keep my eye on it and make sure that it continues to work. I have issued you a 10% refund and you will see it in your bank account within a few working days.

Again, we really appreciate any reviews from both happy and unhappy customers as we love to hear what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong so that we can further improve our customer service.

Kind Regards

Ian
Match Clothing

"Received item quickly but the lace was torn on bottom of the vest. Easier to get my Mum to turn it up than to return it. Disappointed."
Hi Cate
I'm really sorry you received your top like this. We do check over items before dispatch but this fault must have been missed and I can only apologise for this.
If you had contacted us we could have arranged collection and either exchanged or repair it.
Kind Regards

Ian
Match Clothing
"Have to pay for postage and then returns if not suitable I ordered my dress a week ago paid for delivery and still not arrived Other suppliers much easier to do business with"
Match Clothing is rated 4.76 based on 118 reviews