Matalan Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Matalan
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Matalan made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Over a week
"Looking to buy a sofa and bed for my daughter. Was told that we could not sit on or try before we buy? Would never purchase anything from this company again"
Are you Matalan? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"my problem is with click and collect,i ordered two shirts and a top in the sale last week, had text on Tuesday to say my items were ready for collection, went up to Merthyr store but my parcel/ order number was not the items I ordered. after 20 mins at customer service, a lady got me one shirt, had to have an alternative shirt, my top was out of stock, I was disgusted as click and collect supposed to be quicker, did email cs but haven't had a reply, the lady that tried to sort it for me said this has never happened before but reading these reviews it obviously has. I for one wont be shopping online at Matalan again."
"Staff unpleasant did not want to know " have to do it on line" I walked out went to sports direct. spent £150.00."
"I was struggling to find something appropriate to wear for a night out with friends. I spent almost the whole day shopping around other high street stores to no avail. Matalan was my last stop of the day, within 20 minutes I had purchased a handful of suitable clothing for my night and my wardrobe in general. Delighted with the range of tops available in store."
"I bought a dressing gown and on getting home found that the tie belt was missing. I didn't want to go back to the shop so I emailed and asked if they could post me a tie. They replied with apologies for the mistake saying that unfortunately I would need to go back to the shop for an exchange but they were sending £20.00 in vouchers for my trouble. What a great response."
"Excellenr range of summer wear. Staff very helpful with good knowledge of stock in store."
"Click and collect no problems"
"Disgusted with the customer services! Have returned an item on 12/06 and tracking confirms the item was received back on 14/06 STILL NO REFUND!! Have emailed customer service team twice now with no reply, after trying to call about 20 times with no luck getting through and the phone just going dead I finally managed to get through only to get a very rude person who then proceeded to hang up on me! I would advise NEVER ordering online with this company and i personally will never shop with them in store again either! Order no: 27416282 - if someone would like to actually refund what i am owed!!!!"
"All in all everything I purchased was as expected, both in fitting and aesthetic, though I will say that "wide fit" doesn't count for much in the way of shoes from what I can gather. You definitely get your monies worth in what you buy. Shall most certainly be shopping there again!"
"great value for money"
"On the 17/06/18 at 10.43 am I ordered 2 tops on click and collect next day delivery.payed 1.99 .so ordered before 4 pm cut off .i assumed they would arrive in store today 18/06/18 they didn’t"
"I'm very satisfied with my purchases good quality at an affordable price."
"Lovely friendy store(Hartlepool)Lady on customer sevice Monday around 3.15 sorry didnt get her name is so helpfull,always goes out of her way to help."
"very happy brilliant shop and very friendly staff"
"Your Lack of choice for plus size. Regardless of whether they are trying to diet etc there are many women who are a size 16 and above. I am a 20 but wear 22 for comfort. YOU used to have an excellent choice. not now. I spend over 1000 a year on work clothes and holiday clothes. so i shop elsewhere. Im 53 but look like im in my 40 s im not frumpy. im sexy. ! i want nice clothes modern . and Good quality. not look like im frumpy and aged 10 years. i dont want to look like im a teenager but i like classy. You should take a look online . you are losing out to a big audience."
"Lovely clothes at a good price"
"Lovely clothes at a good price"
"Workington store. Michelle and store manger helped with a return query. Both very helpful, pleasant and friendly. Great ambassadors for your shop. Yesterday, the cashier Sid served me. He too was customer friendly and very helpful. Matalan, you have a great bunch of people working for you in this store. It’s good to have people so personable. Thank you to the 3 lovely people in Matalan Workington."
"Items were ordered on-line and delivered to store quickly. Received notification promptly. Staff very helpful when items were collected. Website easy to navigate. Would recommend this service offered by Matalan."
"I purchased some work clothing via Matalans website. It was very easy to use and I chose next day delivery at a very reasonable price. My order arrived at 9am the next day and was well packaged with hangers. Brilliant service"
Matalan is rated 4.17 based on 1,453 reviews