Here4life.co.uk Reviews

Telephone
Read Here4life.co.uk Reviews

info@here4life.co.uk

1 Smithy Court

I have been offered a better deal elsewhere, longer time period and bigger payout for the same monthly cost.
Straight forward very clear about what they are offering.
Thank you for taking time to leave a review this is very much appreciated. If we can be of help to any family or friends please do a referral.
The person who sorted it was good but then phone call after phone call . Not good
Very sorry to hear that Mr Brown, the system automatically sets calls such as welcome calls etc just to make sure our clients are 100% happy with no questions.

I shall pass your concerns on to management.
If you should need any help in the future please call 01942 562003.

Kind regards

Daniel Rowe
Here 4 Life Administrator
My experience has been fine however I rec'd a call to say I would get my log in details for the discount site and have rec'd nothing. pls confirm
thanks
Thank you very much for your review, Mr Stingemore. Please contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with!

It’s helpful
Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the office on 01942 238272 if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Administrator
They did the job however I'm not happy at being barraged emails with please write a review on this basis would I use Mason Scott again doubtful.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologise that you feel that you received a barrage of emails. They are system generated and your disapproval has been noted. We will be in contact with our system developer to potentially make changes to this. Once again, thank you for your review.

Kind Regards
Administrator
The chap on the phone was very professional.
Thank you very much for your review. Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review. Please contact us in the office if there's anything else that we can help you with!

Kind Regards