Marylebone Florist Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Marylebone Florist

About Marylebone Florist: As an independent florist, Marylebone Florist delivers stunning, fresh bespoke flowers throughout London.

At Marylebone Florist we offer a wide range of seasonal bouquets and plants. Choose from our unique designs and order online before 5pm for same day delivery. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer. Every luxury flower bouquet is uniquely designed and arranged with hand picked fresh flowers to symbolize the message you wish to convey.

We pride ourselves on being passionate about flowers and specialise in providing the best flower delivery service in London. We aim to minimise our carbon footprint by sourcing flowers full of scent from local British suppliers where possible. Our Marylebone based experienced florists then create stunning arrangements which are then thoughtfully packed to enhance the impact of your gift on delivery.

02033977039

info@maryleboneflorist.co.uk

119a Baker Street
Marylebone

How would you rate Marylebone Florist?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Absolutely beautiful flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday - so pleased - such good service. Thank you. Daphne"
"I made my order from Belgium Everything was easy to order on internet. Unfortunately I had ordered the delivery before midday and the flowers were delivered at 2pm when my daughter had already left her house"
"Nice arrangement but roses all died after 2 Days even though they were watered."
"Grazie per lo splendido bouquet consegnato a mia moglie."
"Great service and reliable delivery was very impressed thank you"
"配達ありがとうございます。花束とてもすてきでした。友達もよろこんでいます。ありがとう。"
"I order the flowers from france. My friend was really delighted.I will use this florist again!"
"servizio e fiori bellissimi. Grande professionalità."
"Everything was fine but the flowers sent where not us the one shown on the picture. The bouquet was nice but different."
"I order flowers from overseas and I find Marylebone Florist customer service very good. The flowers was stunning! I will use it again."
"Very professional service and amazing flowers!"
"The selection of flowers is brilliant, the ordering process is simple, and I love the added extras you can select. My sister (the recipient) described the bouquet as "incredible" - thank you very much. Would highly recommend."
"Great service and flowers as usual!"
"As you never see the flowers you send, it's always a risk!! I asked my recipient to be honest and she said they were the nicest flowers (and lots of them!!) that she had had in years, beautifully packaged, really dense and some buds so would last a while."
"I requested a fast delivery and the flowers was at my girlfriend house in 20 minutes. thanks"
"Very impressed with the service and amazing flowers"
"Very impressed with service, I called on the day and the delivery was made before midday."
"Excellent service and a big bunch of gorgeous flowers were delivered. Thank you!"
"Execellent flowers and great service."
"Friendly service and were able to provide a stunning bouquet to my friend!"
Marylebone Florist is rated 4.84 based on 38 reviews