Martildo Fashion Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Martildo Fashion

About Martildo Fashion: Vibrant, affordable fashion that cannot be found on the high street.

With fast dispatch and delivery, hassle free returns and exceptional customer service we thrive to provide a frustration free shopping experience.

How would you rate Martildo Fashion?

486 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ally
Not good. No refunds, no communication :(

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Martildo Fashion in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Not good. No refunds, no communication :("
"Unimpressed with Martildo's handling of refunds; happy to take them to court if the other respondents below are willing to come together."
"DO NOT BUY FROM MARTILDO. They do not reply to emails or messages. I never received my order and was NOT REFUNDED. Also it looks like they are rating themselves up! Read the silly messages with the high ratings!"
"Returned items at the start of September and am still waiting on refund. Won't even answer my emails now. Worst communication ever. Doubt I'll use them again after I finally do get my refund."
"What is going on with this companies refunds process? They received my items back on the 6th September and I still haven’t had my refund. Again as pointed out in other reviews their communication is awful. I have emailed them and most of the time they don’t reply and I can’t get through on the phone. I have requested twice that they phone me back via the email which they have also ignored. Do not use this company."
"VERY POOR SERVICE. STILL WAITING FOR REFUND FROM 16th SEPTMEBER, PLEASE DO NOT THINK I WILL GIVE UP TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK."
"A disgraceful service for refunds"
Gillian Gregory
Verified Reviewer
"This is my second review, as this seems to be the only way to contact you. I still haven't received my refund which I have been waiting for, since the 12th OF AUGUST 2017 !!!!!!!!. I have had an email from you giving excuses why I have not received it, but I am now so annoyed that it has still not been resolved after over 2 MONTHS. I am now getting information about claiming my money back through the courts."
"Ordered 3 items from Martildo only received two, Martildo charged me for the item which I never received. Sent them 3 emails, tried ringing them no help there. Resorted to Messaging them on facebook, received a message from them saying that my refund is on its way. I'm still waiting. I will never ever shop with Martildo. I will never recommend them to anyone."
"I returned items on 7th September and I am still waiting on my refund. I have made contact with you several times and each time I am being told a different story. Please can I have my money refunded ASAP. I was recommended to you by a work colleague but I will not be using you again, service is absolutely shocking."
"I requested a refund for item returned 3 weeks ago and have still not received the refund. I have provided proof of posting but now NO RESPONSE!!!! R Felton"
"Excellent service great product"
"Martildo fashion we’re excellent, the dress I brought was the wrong size, I contacted their customer service department, they were professional and helpful, I returned my item and was refunded very quickly! Recommended"
"I received my 2 dresses today, I couldn't be more happy, the quality and fit are perfect, they look lovely on, delivery was very quick, I can't wait to wear them on my next holiday."
"I have never won anything and was so happy to win the unicorn slippers. They are lovely and would recommend purchasing some."
"Received with no problems"
"I have posted here before that I have been unable to get a refund for goods returned. I have now sent countless emails, no one replies. I have opened a dispute through paypal, money was supposed to have been refunded but the transaction failed? Something's going on. I will never order from this company again. Buyer Beware!!!!"
We are sorry for the issues you have been having with this refund. We have indeed had some problems with our payment system whereby our eCommerce platform communicates with our payment provider PayPal. This issue has now been rectified, however any of the refunds made during this period may need to be re-run manually. This transaction has now been refunded via PayPal.
"There seems to be a pattern forming here concerning returns for refunds. I like many others have returned my item for a refund. The item has been received by Martildo and still no refund. No replies to e-mails sent and the contact telephone number they give you cannot use?? BE VARY WARY ABOUT ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY.. IF YOUR ITEM FITS, THEN GREAT, IF IT DOESN'T GOOD LUCK IN GETTING YOUR MONEY REUNDED..."
We are sorry for the issues you have been having with this order which I understand was returned for an exchange. Unfortunately as advised by our customer service agent the size requested is presently out of stock so we can either wait for further stock or alternatively we can of course issue a full refund. I can only apologise for the issues faced in relation to contacting us, we reply to most emails within 24 hours and we do not presently offer a telephone support service because having trialled this in the past most customers were happy to revert to email and this ensures that we can keep our prices low.
"I had been unable to order my size for quite sometime, there had been an offer of 2 for £20, unfortunately the offer had ended when my size became available, I emailed and got the offer, I'm very pleased, this company has the best service I have received."
"I have ordered 5 dresses over the last 2 months. I have kept 2 but sent 3 back because of poor fit, or not the colour on the website. I have not had any refunds and I have sent a further 2 emails but not got any reply."
Martildo Fashion is rated 4.10 based on 486 reviews