Martildo Fashion Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Martildo Fashion

About Martildo Fashion: Vibrant, affordable fashion that cannot be found on the high street.

With fast dispatch and delivery, hassle free returns and exceptional customer service we thrive to provide a frustration free shopping experience.

How would you rate Martildo Fashion ?

"Terrible service, I have not received my order from one month ago. They have taken money from my account. I have emailed them on on numerous occasions but still no reply....and no dress!!!"
"I have not received an order I purchased one month ago. I have written on numerous occasions but have no response at all. The money has been taken out of my account too!!"
"Ordered 2 dresses in April received 1 but not the other sent loads os emails did reply in beginning but not responding now. Going to phone bank to get money back. Please do not buy from this company think we need to contact watch dog"
"In response to the many evident complaints that we can see regarding your customer service, and apparent lack of, we would like to see a clear and explanatory response to our enquiry regarding this and, more importantly, what Martildo Fashions is intending to do about the complaints, or will we have to broadcast your worse than poor customer relations on BBC Watchdog for everyone to see?"
"well I dont suppose you will reply!!! Presently I am thinking of you as theives having taken my money and not sent the two dresses that I ordered on 19th May. No one to speak to on the phone and no reply to emails....."
"Ordered 2 dresses on 27th May stillnot received them. Sent several emails asking where they are and still not had a reply! Ive emailed through PayPal also and if no response will be taking this further. Shocking service and another customer lost"
Weeley, Essex
Verified Reviewer
"Want to return items Tried 5 times with Emails phone number rubbish only answer phone Thinking about taking them to small claims court as they advertise free returns policy Please don’t order from them"
"Returned an item which was tracked to Martildo over month ago, have tried emailing for refund as telephone number wont connect, no replies to emails, have purchased many dresses previously with no issues but the dress this time was of a terrible quality will never buy from Martildo again, would definitely not recommend this company, very poor non existent customer service."
"Not good. No refunds, no communication :("
"Unimpressed with Martildo's handling of refunds; happy to take them to court if the other respondents below are willing to come together."
"DO NOT BUY FROM MARTILDO. They do not reply to emails or messages. I never received my order and was NOT REFUNDED. Also it looks like they are rating themselves up! Read the silly messages with the high ratings!"
"Returned items at the start of September and am still waiting on refund. Won't even answer my emails now. Worst communication ever. Doubt I'll use them again after I finally do get my refund."
"What is going on with this companies refunds process? They received my items back on the 6th September and I still haven’t had my refund. Again as pointed out in other reviews their communication is awful. I have emailed them and most of the time they don’t reply and I can’t get through on the phone. I have requested twice that they phone me back via the email which they have also ignored. Do not use this company."
"VERY POOR SERVICE. STILL WAITING FOR REFUND FROM 16th SEPTMEBER, PLEASE DO NOT THINK I WILL GIVE UP TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK."
"A disgraceful service for refunds"
Gillian Gregory
Verified Reviewer
"This is my second review, as this seems to be the only way to contact you. I still haven't received my refund which I have been waiting for, since the 12th OF AUGUST 2017 !!!!!!!!. I have had an email from you giving excuses why I have not received it, but I am now so annoyed that it has still not been resolved after over 2 MONTHS. I am now getting information about claiming my money back through the courts."
"Ordered 3 items from Martildo only received two, Martildo charged me for the item which I never received. Sent them 3 emails, tried ringing them no help there. Resorted to Messaging them on facebook, received a message from them saying that my refund is on its way. I'm still waiting. I will never ever shop with Martildo. I will never recommend them to anyone."
"I returned items on 7th September and I am still waiting on my refund. I have made contact with you several times and each time I am being told a different story. Please can I have my money refunded ASAP. I was recommended to you by a work colleague but I will not be using you again, service is absolutely shocking."
"I requested a refund for item returned 3 weeks ago and have still not received the refund. I have provided proof of posting but now NO RESPONSE!!!! R Felton"
"Excellent service great product"
Martildo Fashion is rated 4.05 based on 494 reviews