Marshalls Plc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marshalls Plc
Read Marshalls Plc Reviews

About Marshalls Plc:

Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s. Our name has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which we operate. We believe that the better our environment, the better we can be; we strive to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.

For direct support with your Marshalls order or products, please use the Live Chat on our website (www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners) or call the Customer Helpline on 03714542173. Both are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

customeradvice@marshalls.co.uk

Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Mark Casey
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 1st April 2022
Eddie Gould
I found dealing with Marshalls very straight forward
Good Afternoon Peter, Thank you for your review! Marshalls appreciate all feedback, as it helps us develop! Thank you Tia
Always good customer service even for DIY'ers. Not always the cheapest but extremely good quality.
Afternoon Christopher, Thank you for your feed back, we appreciate your time and are glad you enjoy our products! Tia
The assistant on the phone was extremely helpful the goods arrived exactly when she said they would and I am very pleased with them. I consider the service I received was excellent. Thank you very much .
Good Afternoon Brenda, Thank you for taking your time today on leaving us a review, We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us! Thank you, Tia
Delivery driver very good service put the slabs where I wanted them. Basil Cheshire East
Reason I bought this product is I know I’m going to get a quality product
Trouble-free transaction, delivered on time. Stacking blocks on pallet was poor resulting in some damage to the face of the bricks. Thankfully, the damage can be hidden on the first course of bricks.
From the first contact to the delivery of my order, was great experience. With a great price, on time and friendly helpful staff. Thank you very much.
what a fantastic service driver couldn't have been more helpful called with delivery time put my order right where i wanted it couldn't have been happier owww and drive looks great with marshalls blocks 😀 👍
Excellent service it only took two days for order to arrive .
Good website. Prompt delivery of in-stock items (Croft Walling)
Beautifull flags well worth the money, lovely .
The delivery was missing the Primer and Compound I have now had to pay almost £100.00 for something I already paid for. Delivery Company Devereux rude no order checklist just didn't care caused the job to be rescheduled NOT IMPRESS
Hi Helen, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review, I'm sorry you haven't had a positive experience with us. I have sent you an email, to investigate this issue for you. Looking forward to your response, Kind regards, Tia
The website is very easy to use and I needed to contact customer services and they were excellent so for me nothing to improve on.
Ordering online was simple and they delivered on the day I chose. The driver was extremely helpful and placed the pallets exactly where I required them with no fuss. Only problem we had was part of the order was missing. Staff apologised fir the mishap but couldn't get the remaining order out for another week which delayed our patio being laid. On the day in question I ensured I was home again, I rang to enquire of the rough time of delivery to be told it was scheduled for the following day! I was extremely disappointed as this was not what was agreed. Lucy tried to change it but was unable.
Marshalls Plc 4 star review on 21st April 2022
Great materials, quicker delivery than expected, great all around!
Easy to order and delivered efficiently
Brilliant service thanks. Was very impressed with my purchase.
Fantastic service. High quality materials and a very reasonable price. Really appreciate the flexible delivery options so you don’t have to have the whole job dumped on you in one go. Thanks to Calum in the sales department for the flexibility.
Good professional company
Marshall products are the best on the market and a supplier that’s a pleasure to deal with.
Marshalls Plc is rated 4.54 based on 827 reviews