Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
TINA STEVENS
"I love Marriner Yarns! Sensible prices over a wide range of yarns! Some lovely buttons and great patterns. Of course they always have all the necessities for yarn-craft and their service is always exemplary. What's not to love?! The photo is of the king size blanket I made my daughter for Christmas, using Marriner yarns of course!"
Ann Davidson
"Wool just great. Such a marvellous choice. Use for trauma teddies for local children’s hospital. Service fantastic. Thank you Marriner Yarns"
ANNE P ADAIR
"Value for money, quick delivery, Knits up nicely"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting."
"Order has always been correct and only once was delayed but was dispatched immediately when I contacted you."
"Marriner Yarns double knit yarn is better to crochet with, better than the substitute yarn which is sometimes thinner. Delivery is always quick. I have had no reason to ring Customer service as company is always reliable. Price is reasonable which is why I will continue to order my yarns from Marriner Yarns. Thanks for an all round great service."
"Excellent quality yarn. Great service. Great price range."
"Very pleased with my purchase"
"Easy to use ordering site and prompt delivery (including a little pack of sweets; thank you). I would recommend and use again."
"wool is very good qualty and a good price,delevery is very fast the only down side is min order of £25"
"Always bought my wool from here. Never had a problem with it. I make baby blankets, toys and alsorts."
"Need an app for easy access"
"Love these yarns I have knitted and crocheted lots of toys, baby clothes, Christmas tree decorations . I have used double knit and aran and have recommended you to all my friends. Thank you so much."
"Lovely yarn at a great price! I always use the baby wool, dk and chunky for my orojects. Arrives promptly also!"
"Excellent wool. Speedy delivery service, I will order again without hesitation. Lol loved the enclosed Star Mix, thank you."
"Very good wool at very good prices."
"100g DK yarn at £1 a ball is fantastic value and the Marriner yarn is very soft and lovely to knit with. I recently received a multipack which had some Robin wool which l have to say is not as smooth and feels slightly thicker than the Marriner DK. This is not a problem on this occasion as I am using the wool to knit innocent smoothie hats but if I was using the wool to make something to wear I would not be happy to mix the wool. I was offered the opportunity to return the Robin balls of wool which another time I would probably do."
"I have found Marriner Yarns to be extremely efficient and good value for money."
"Fast service and great quality, slight change in wool from what I ordered but still happy with what I got and my little girl loved the little packet of sweets in it. Thank you"
"Didn’t have to wait too long for my parcel of great yarn to be delivered, just need to find a project now so I can make a start 🤔 oh & a little bag of Haribo was a lovely touch 👍 Thankyou Will definitely be ordering from you again"
"Thank you for an exceptional service. The yarn is lovely to work with and I look forward to wearing the finished article."
"Love knitting with this wool it knits up beautifully so I will be getting more very soon"
"I am so happy to have found you, your company is brilliant, brilliant quality yarn, brilliant delivery time, brilliant price. The packet of sweets were a lovely added touch. Thank you to the Marriner company."
"Very pleased with the colours, they are vibrant and so soft and delivery was quick"
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 9,226 reviews