Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019
As always lovely wool arrived on time
Good value yarns that knit up well
Very happy with my purchase of Marriner yarns. Delivered on time . Quality product, cant wait to get started knitting and crocheting with them.
I came across Marriner yarns purely by accident and I’m so glad I did. They offer exceptional value for money, a superb selection of wools, first class customer service and super speedy delivery. Thank you for your trouble free transactions and excellent service.
Excellent service and I can get yarns from Marriner that I can't get elsewhere
Wool is excellent, and very quick delivery.
Excellent service and prices
I've used Marriner dk wool for quite some time. The wool is very soft but strong. There are lots of colours and shades to choose from. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Prompt, efficient service as usual. Much, but not all, of my knitting and crochet is done to make hats, scarves and blankets for charity. Mariner Yarn is ideal.
Good delivery service and packaging. Wool great to knit and crochet with. Thank you
Excellent quality wool Excellent service
I have just received my fifth order from Marriner Yarns. All the deliveries have been quick and the quality of the wool is very good. I would recommend to anyone who knits or crochets.
Ordered DK wool for mum, she’s so pleased with the quality. Excellent and fast delivery. Will be ordering more
I’ve have ordered now twice from you. The order has arrived very fast the wool is priced fairly and a good quality, making up nice blankets which I enjoy creating!
There is a great choice of yarns and colours and they are always dispatched quickly.Very pleased with the service and quality.
Marriner yarns are a fabulous company to deal with. Great service and great value yarn. I love ordering from them.
Have ordered dk and Aran wool great quality and fab prices
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th July 2021 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Easy to use website, quick and efficient service and very friendly helpful staff on the phone.
Reasonably priced, good quality cotton yarn in a good range of colours. Pleased with the bag I crocheted
As always service and speed of delivery excellent. Quality of wool top rate.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 21,342 reviews