Marriner Yarns Reviews

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Marriner Yarns?

S Copestick
S Copestick
Verified Buyer
"Extremely good quality yarns and always adding and new lines"
Nina James
Nina James
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quick and lovely bright colours"
Norma Coppin
Norma Coppin
Verified Buyer
"knits plumper than other dk e.g Stylecraft. very pleased with prompt delivery, and patient staff member who took my phone order."
Denise Blackman
Verified Buyer
"Lovely wool very soft this was super chunky. Would buy again."
Irene Nowell
Verified Buyer
"I have not yet used the yarn but delivery was very quick. One ball of yarn was omitted from my order but on speaking to them the missing yarn was received quickly. The yarn certainly seems good value."
Shirley Sabey
Verified Buyer
"yarn arrived within 48 hours thank you for quick service"
Jean Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the service and the wool"
"Good value for money. Lovely to knit with. Very soft."
Carol Denton
Verified Buyer
"Love your yarns, I tried a few different ones. They have all knitted up lovely 😊"
Patricia Rawlins
Unverified Reviewer
"When i found Marriner yarns it was a dream come true, I was like a kid in a chocolate factory. I had spent ages looking for a good supplier I could trust online. I have to stop myself buying more than I can manage to knit, as I have my mothers supply of old patterns which I use quite often. Please keep going as where I live once had 4 wool shops and now has none so you are my only wool shop. Keep clicking the needles. Pat Rawlins"
Jennifer Woods
Verified Buyer
"I purchased the bumper pack of 20 x 100g balls of Double knitting wool as a gift for my sister-in-law, who is crocheting small items for charity. The wool is very good quality and the colours are lovely (20 different colours). Quick delivery and very well packed. We are both really pleased, thank you."
Arthur Davis
Verified Buyer
"I buy wool for a friend and is always delivered promptly to her address. She reports the wool as being excellent and we have placed repeat orders."
"Can’t fault the wool at all well worth the money x"
"Excellent choice of colours. Definitely value for money. Pleasure to use for knitting and chrochet work. You are highly recommended. Can't praise you enough."
Barbara Crump
Verified Buyer
"Good value and great colours as I crochet knee blankets for distribution to nursing homes in the area. The patients like to identify with the different colours"
Jackie Stanton
Verified Buyer
"very good value for money cheapest I have found for everyday knitting and order always arrives within 3 days. have recommended your site to others."
"good value yarns. very fast and efficient service"
Jane Latos
Verified Buyer
"Good quality good price excellent service"
"Quality yarns which are lovely to crochet and knit with. Outstanding service - Ordered on Sunday, despatched the following day and delivered by Royal Mail on Thursday morning. Brilliant!"
Julia Brewer
Verified Buyer
"Very good service always. My last order was delivered very quickly. The quality of wool is very good and the price is brilliant. Thank you."
Amanda Nelson
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, cheap yarn and speedy delivery. Just over a week since my last order and I’m about to place a new order. Have been reccomening marriner yarn to friends and family. Have added a photo, but hasn’t got great quality. Iv put the wool to great use and made pom-poms, the colour match perfectly."
Joan Elizabeth Ritchie
Verified Buyer
"Parcel was returned because I was out but phoned on 15 th and arrived today17th so over the moon at quick service thank you Joan"
Rita Moorhouse
Verified Buyer
"I always use mariner. I like the wool. Always get exactly what I order and very quick service. Thank you Rita moorhouse"
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 5,346 reviews