Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019
Great yarn!!! Ordered on Monday afternoon and received it by Thursday morning, very quick delivery! I buy the Double Knit for my Crocheting and it is great quality, especially for the price. Would 100% recommend Marriner Yarns.
Fantastic choice of yarns avaliable at very good prices, spoilt for choice. My go too yarn store, won't buy from anywhere else.
Great wool cheapest I've found and great quality.
I only get my yarn from Marriner. I love it's soft texture and choice of colours. It's great value and from the UK. I knit and crochet with it and would 100% recommend it
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 22nd September 2021
Best knitting wool, beautiful colours very hard to choose what colour.
Ordered a cone of 4ply and I’m crocheting a short sleeved cardigan and I’m thoroughly pleased with how it’s going. I received my order well in time of the delivery date and would definitely use Marriner Yarns again.
Excellent service. Prompt receipt of order. Great price and quality of wool. Thank you.
I have always been satisfied with the service and the yarns I have purchased I have just bought some mermaid wool but have found about four knots in one ball so far hope this is a one off thank you
Lovely wool at an affordable price, thank you! I appreciate the free patterns and the shade chart received in the post, very useful.
I love the choice of colours and variations of wool that Marriner offer. The wool I purchase is great value for money and good quality. The website is really easy to navigate and delivery is fast and reliable. Loving the new 'wool themed' packaging the order arrived in too. Carol Webb
Excellent quality and delivery with exCellent free sample card and little bit of fleece that smelled of sheep what a treat
Really nice wool to knit with , lovely colour and good price.
Good quality wool and well priced . Easy to order on line and arrived quickly.
Always quick delivery and good value for money.
Brilliant yarns , the best I've ever used . So glad I found Mariners online 6 years ago . Fast efficient service too . Highly recommended to anyone who loves to knit /crochet and other crafts needing excellent quality yarns .. I'm Danny Manford on social media (Danny was my dog until we lost him to cancer 3 years ago)
Exact order,excellent delivery time.
The Wool is excellent value and lovely to knit with
Beautiful yarn delivered very quickly. I was impressed with the prices and quality. It was also lovely to get a little sample of wool along with my order.
I love Marriner wool it’s cheaper than anywhere else great value for money and the yarn is so soft, I’ve just made a few bags using the Arran
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 21st September 2021
I used Marriner Yarns quite a few times. The delivery service is excellent, so quick. I highly recommend using these guys.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 21,852 reviews