Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Karen Wilkinson
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Tracy Leathers
More Photos & Videos
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019
My one and only 'go to' on-line yarn shop. Love the DK and although there have been recent price increases it is still value for money. Easy to order and always quick delivery. Only problem is stock control as often colours are out of stock.
Great yarn at excellent prices to suit all kinds of projects. Met the staff at Ally Pally Knitting & Stitching show last year and they were very helpful and informative.
Good quality and reasonably priced, quick delivery.
Super fast delivery in these trying times and a free packet of sweets, what more could you want from these lovely people?
I love working with Marriner yarns and the website is full of inspiration. Thank you for my recent delivery of buttons and stuffing to complete my project. Excellent speedy service.
My order always arrives on time. The knitting yarns are colourful and lots of colours to choose from the patterns are easier to read on my phone.
I purchased there wool in the lock down found it very good quality and knotted perfect love the wool
Beautiful soft baby wool. Delighted with it. Super fast delivery surprised me in the present climate. Will use Marriner again.
Order arrived promptly ,as always wool is lovely to knit with , thank you .
Love the yarn. So soft and nice to knit with. Really nice patterns also to go with the yarn
Great wool at a good price. Fast delivery.
This was my first order a baby blanket kit, I was delighted with the timescale to arrive and also at the quality of the wool contained in the kit. The buttons I ordered were lovely too. Will definitely use Marriner again
Prompt service , excellent yarns
I always buy Marriner Yarns as I know it is the right thickness to the right ply, you have a great selection to pick from.
These yarns are just amazing, lovely to knit with makes a beautiful garment.
Excellent service,wool good quality.
Have recommended you to friends.

Sue Harding
The pattern was written in a very old fashion and I found it ver difficult to follow it! Even my mother in law who is a very good knitter agreed with me! So very disappointed to be honest!
Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for getting in touch.
We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your order. Please can you email our Customer Service Team regarding this and they will be happy to assist you further.

Kind Regards

MY Team
Brilliant wool, lovely colours. Very quick delivery. Definitely recommend.
Excellent quality yarn and value for money.
Fast delivery.
I have been knitting for 68years and so know a little about yarns.
Marriner Yarns offer very good value and good customer service.
I am though not so keen on their patterns
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.88 based on 13,893 reviews