Marriner Yarns Reviews

customer service
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Again another great Service and fast delivery. Highly recommended. Thanks again
Marriner yarns are always first class and perfect in every way - never use anything else.
Ordered on Monday morning, now Wednesday evening and my order still hasn’t been dispatched. Disappointed ☹️
I found using the site easy to navigate. My order arrived today n a timely manner. When I spoke to customer services they were very helpful and polite. I would order from them again and recommend them to friends and family
Mariner Yarns offer great service. The wool is of good quality and the colour range is great. I ALWAYS use them when starting a new project.
great and would highly recommend
I found Marriner on line.I was surprised how reasonable the wool was. Since then i have had a few deliveries all very quickly and a great price. I must say the sweets are a lovely addition,but,my last order no sweets.Naughty Marriner
Once my own error was sorted out, they performed very well and my wool was delivered quickly. I am very pleased with the wool.
The price is great and the colours great
I ordered the red and white dk. Red was not very nice to work with as the thickness in the yarn kept changing.... When I washed the red and white blanket I made it dyed the white pink. First time using this yarn normally use another brand and never had this problem. Would not use again.
My go to shop is always arriners lovely soft wool at prices hard t beat
Very pleased with the fast delivery of my order of the bumper pack that I placed on the 4th of December and received it today the 7th. Fantastic colours Would definitely recommend Marriners
Love Marriners double knitting. As a pensioner the prices are great. I knit for 3 schools twice a year, Christmas and summer fairs. The price means I can make even more. Quick delivery and if an item is not in stock I received a substitute make. Thank you Marriners .
Love the d k yarn, as a pensioner the price is perfect . I knit for 3 schools twice a year, the summer fairs and Christmas. This wool is perfect for all the items I make. Always quick delivery and if they don't have an item they put in a substitute. Well done Marriners.
Again another great Service and Wool. Fast Delivery. Love the new colours. They always substitute a different brand, if not in stock, to make up the order, which is great 👍
I am still waiting for the wool I ordered weeks ago. However, the downloaded patterns were good.
Speedy delivery, perfectly packaged, great price - one very excited first time (not the last) customer *****
I always get my wool with you as it's lovely to use and the price is very good
Well, I would love to write a review, but my order hasn't arrived yet! It was despatched on 2 November according to "my orders", but no sign of it. I rang Marriners 2 days ago and their only advice was to ring the postal sorting office ( some hope - they never answer the phone!). Won't use Marriners again.
I'm new to Marriner yarns. Working a project with super chunky yarn at the moment. The quality is amazing. Been amazed how good the yarn is. Also the new baby yarn range. Chenille yarn. Amazing too. Glad I came across this company. Will definitely keep coming back.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 10,783 reviews