Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019
Excellent wool. Washes well. Good colour choice. Value for money and prompt delivery.
Posted 41 minutes ago
Excellent service and beautiful yarns
Posted 1 hour ago
Very pleased with my wool from Marriner Yarns. Prompt delivery. Great value
Posted 1 hour ago
Order arrived after a couple of day. Such lovely wool to crochet with and the price is brilliant.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th October 2020 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th October 2020 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th October 2020 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th October 2020
It's not here yet! So a little disappointed. But I'm sure it will be great when it arrives.
Happy to buy from Marriners again.
Have used Marriner yarns for sometime and always found the service to be first class and the wool is superb to use. Also find that at times I have had to re order because of misjudgement on the usage but colours always match perfectly. The little sweetie is also a lovely surprise on opening the parcel . Thank you
I love these yarns and have ordered more. Very affordable, they came quickly and there are so many lovely colours to choose from.
Good value, easy to order and would recommend Marriner Yarns to everyone.
Very happy with your service and delivery thank you
First order from Marriner Yarns. Very pleased with the order, price and delivery. Recommended
Always good quality at very competitive prices. Quick delivery.
Lovely vibrant colours! Soft, quality yarn. Both chunky and DK. Will definitely buy from Marriner again and look forward to sharing once finished.
Excellent yarn arrived well within time and at a reasonable cost
I have never been disappointed with the quality of the yarns
fantastic from ordering to finished project wouldn't go anywhere else for my supplies
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th October 2020
As always great service, great choice and quality of yarn, speedy delivery.
I knit for charity old people's homes and cancer ward at local hospital
Great service- Great value- Great wool. First order with you but won't be the last.
Good quality yarn, lots of choice & delivered promptly.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.88 based on 15,716 reviews