Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019
Once again very impressed with the yarn I received. This time white 3ply and Hermitage DK. I have been using Marriners for a number of years and will continue to do so
Posted 1 hour ago
Love the yarn easy to work with.Great range of colours.
I ordered the pack of 25grms mini balls DK to knit clothes for knitted bunnies! I was delighted with the service from ordering to be delivered two days later -excellent service thank you
Fabulous colours, fantastic service
First time using Marriner Yarns. Lovely and soft yarn, great choice of colurs and good pricing
I love your baby pastel colours I have crochet forty five different baby blankets and different animal baby comforter's it is so soft.i made a beautiful christening shawl and it's so soft I have been using your wool for a year since the pandemic because I couldn't go out i am seventy two years old and i have Rheumatoid arthritis my fingers are curled up but i won't stop doing my crochet.
Very pleased with the yarns I order from you, good quality with wide range to choose from and fast delivery thank you
Absolutely brilliant service from ordering to delivery. Wouldn't buy my wool from anywhere else
I couldn’t choose between the lovely shades of sock wool so I ordered one of each! It is so soft and nice to work with. A lot of socks for Christmas presents! Delivery was fast too.
Very good service. Wool arrives very quickly and knits up lovely Will definitely use again and would recommend.
great colours, fast delivery, very pleased with the quality of yarn. thank you.
Beautiful yarns, lovely quality and a gorgeous selection of colours. For value for money, I can't find better. And their pure wool for toy stuffing is absolutely gorgeous, I'll be buying lots more. Their service is excellent... All very professional online, well packed and dispatched super quickly. Can't recommend highly enough.
So soft and colourful
It was a great experience shopping for mariner yarns on line. The cotton yarn is superb, I crochet and it never splits which is so important. I would love to see more colours in the cotton DK. I am delighted with my purchase and will definitely be ordering more, thank you.
Fantastic quality wool with 1st class customer service
Fantastic customer service, and excellent value for money. The wool knits up beautifully and there is a huge range of colours to choose from.
Lovely soft yarn at a really competitive price. Highly recommended.
Always great service. My postman nows delivers quite a bit of your yarn around my area, he always says "more wool" whenever he delivers. I always recommend your company on FB. Lovely colours, good prices, excellent service. Keep up the good work 😊😘
Super order and very efficiently done. Yarn is always 100%
Prompt attention to order. Great selection of colours to choose from.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 20,993 reviews