Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
Maria Parker
"Ordered twice now. Quick delivery. Excellent value, I have bought ‘traffic light’ colours and am knitting hats for premature babies. Great quality, colours and value. I will certainly buy again and have recommended to friends."
"I love this wool, it knits up so well, never had any problems with it."
MORAG MCCLUNG
"Just finished an Aran cardigan for daughter in law which she loves. Service from Marriner was great and yarn 400 GM with wool was nice to work with and very good yardage."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting."
"Great quality wool at excellent pricing. Delivery always on time well packaged"
"Just started using your DK wool. Really soft and knits up really good."
"Another excellent purchase from Marriners. Colours as expected and lovely wool to work with. I'll be back!"
"I've been ordering my yarn from Marriner for many years now and love the honesty and special care given to each and every order. At times there would be a shortage in the colours I would need which left me seeking them from elsewhere. I absolutely love this new policy where they fill the order using other sources when needed in order to keep their customer orders fulfilled. I am so glad as Marriner is my happy place! Hopefully I will never need to outsource again! Thank you for being such a devoted to the customer company! Marriner, you will ALWAYS have my vote of confidence, excellence and outstanding quality of service and products! Well done!"
"i have just started knitting with this wool i an doing a sleeveless top for myself it is really lovely & soft wool I will be buying from you again very happy with purchase"
"your wool is nice to knit with and very reasonably priced delivery was also very quick"
"Fabulous value for money, quick delivery. Will keep buying."
"This is my first time doing a croxhet graphgan it's going slowly but the wool is lovley"
"Thank you for my wool I was very pleased with the quality and the colours were just what I wanted . I was also very impressed with the service I received and also the cost ."
"Great wool great price"
"Lovely items Great service"
"I always buy from Marriner Yarns, the wool is delivered quickly and is always good quality and of a high standard. Can't beat their prices either. Not found anywhere that compares for value for money!"
"It's been 40 years since I knitted anything and wondered where to buy yarn from. I visited several websites and found Marriner. So glad I did. It's a joy to work with and will definitely be returning to buy more. Excellent all round service too. A pleasure"
"I always look forward to getting my package from Marriner yarns. The coloiurs are so vibrant, and though they are most reasonably priced, the quality is amazingly good. I can't wait to search out my next order when I have used up this one."
"Beautiful wool and fantastic service"
"Quality yarn at very affordable prices with excellent customer service."
"Excellent yarn it is my go to baby yarn for the blankets I make for the prem babys at the local hospital and the DK, Aran, and chunky are brilliant for knitting and loom knitting well recommend."
"The quality of everything from the yarn, ease of using the website, billing and prompt delivery were excellent."
"Unfortunately I have Shingles at the moment."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 9,270 reviews