Marriner Yarns Reviews

customer service
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Thanks for a very good service .... especially in these difficult times. Good luck for the future!
Posted 5 minutes ago
I received the super chunky for a large throw project. Speedy delivery in two parts in very difficult circumstances. That’s me set for lockdown. X
Posted 11 minutes ago
Excellent service. The wool is lovely to knit with
Posted 20 minutes ago
Hi I have not received my order yet
Posted 20 minutes ago
Very quickly dispatched and exactly what was ordered. Thanks.
Posted 22 minutes ago
The service is fantastic I ran out of the wool I was using, one call to them and I was able to order the same lot and dye number. The staff are very helpful and the little packet of sweets is a perfect touch.
Posted 1 hour ago
I am so happy with the quality of wool and the short time it takes to get here. Always order my wool from these.x
Posted 1 hour ago
Always good quality. I order in bulk as it's such good value
Posted 1 hour ago
Very quick response to emails
I am unable to give a review at this time as I have not yet received my order despite receiving notification approximately one week ago from hermes that they have my parcel ready for delivery. Once I have received the items I will be in a position to give you a review.
Great yarn, lovely mix of colours and delivered very quickly
My order arrived quickly and well packaged. The wool feels good quality and is easy to knit with. If only I knitted more quickly I would already have placed another order! I will not hesitate to recommend Marriner to my friends. Thank you.
Absolutely beautiful wool. Lovely to knit with. I am absolutely over the moon with it. Real value for money. Lots of other sites selling wool but not as reasonably priced as this.
Nice quality yarn, good price, quick delivery
Love this company. All my wool at a click of button. Amazing colours. Great delivery.. thank you
Absolutely delighted with colours and quality of this yarn I will definitely reorder as price is good too.
I am over the moon with Marriners yarn have just finished my grand daughter a sweater in the Sparkle and it out does any other glitter yarn I have used now about to start a man's sweater with yarn that arrived this morning GREAT highly recommend them
Very pleased with the service
Just received my colourful parcel - just the thing in lockdown. Now get out the needles and away we go. Thank you Marriner Yarns again for superb service. Stay safe.
Super fast delivery, good quality yarn .well packaged. Happy knitter