Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019
Very pleased with items that I have received from you thank you Kate
Posted 14 minutes ago
My order came be for date advice.
Posted 46 minutes ago
Great service arrived in no time.Wool is great and colour selection gives plenty choice.Im happy with quality of wool will be ordering again
Posted 1 hour ago
I was very pleased with the service I received when ordering my yarn. It arrived promptly and well packed and I will certainly be buying my yarn from Marriner Yarns again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Love the quality and prices of these yarns. The overall value is excellent and I use them again and again. Customer service is very good too.
I have used the aran and double knit yarns for years and never been disappointed.
Posted 1 hour ago
Not yet received my order most unusual for you. Otherwise I have always been pleased.
Posted 1 hour ago
Marriner Yarns supply a good selection of good quality yarns, patterns, buttons, and needles at very good prices. Delivery is very quick and customer service responses are quick and helpful.

I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Very good quality great service
Just what I was looking for and arrived earlier than expected.
The wool is very good quality for the price. Unfortunately my order wasn't fulfilled until I chased them after 6 days and they said it was due to a computer glitch and my order had been missed. Saying that I did receive the order the very next day by special delivery
Low prices and swift delivery, can you ask for more. Excellent.
I ordered by phone, call was handled with courtesy and efficiency. Delivery was very quick, and as usual the yarn quality was brilliant.
Delivery very good, so are prices really happy, but would like to see more 4ply cones yarn suitable for machine knitters.
Fast delivery and very happy with yarns. Will order more
Didn’t expect my order as quickly as it got to me. Wool is brilliant just what I needed. Marriners has kept me sane with lockdown as I can still get what I need. Always excellent.
Always fast delivery, wide choice of colours and yarn. Wool is lovely to work with. Very happy with Marriner Yarns and would highly recommend.
Very happy with your wool and the delivery has been excellent, well done Marriner Yarns.
Very satisfied with the quality, colours true to picture, good price
This was my first order I was so pleased with delivery time and the quality of the wool. I will be ordering when I’ve knitted this batch. The colours are great so many to pick from. Decided I have to have a cut off I could have bought loads. I sent the link to my daughter who is pregnant and my cousin. We are all so pleased with our orders.
Delighted with the quality of the wool. Very easy to use. Thanks for prompt delivery & price is exceptional.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 17,542 reviews