Marriner Yarns Reviews

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Business & Office

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Marriner Yarns ?

Andrea Wallis
"I cannot fault the service staff or quality of Marriner Yarns. It knits up beautifully and as a crochet lover also the same applies. Well done"
Denise Andrews
"Great value especially your double Knit at £1, I Knit for charity and this means i can do more, keep up the good work"
Sandra Gardiner
"Good yarns , good value and good service."
"Really lovely yarn. Beautiful colours. Knits up like more expensive wool. Terrific value and quality for money. Will definitely be buying a lot more."
"I have been shopping at Marriners for over 30 years It's the best place to build your own collection so you have a wool shop at home. I have passed on your details to so many people and will keep doing so as your wool is the best for the price and quality I have ever seen and I have been knitting and crocheting since I was 9 yesrs old that's 53 year and your still the very best Your customer agents are lovely the courier you use are brilliant too Thank you all from the bottom of my heart 👍😊"
"Excellent service. Unbeatable prices and fabulous quality and choice"
"impressive customer service. phone call to tell me my choice would not be restocked ...offered alternative ...at noextra cost."
"Ever since a friend recommended you, I haven’t bought any yarn from elsewhere. The quality of the yarn is outstanding and is great value for money. I am currently using regency range. Beautifully soft yarn that knits very well."
"Have been using Marriner yarn for many years now and would definitely recommend. The double knit is soft and I have knitted/crocheted many items of clothing for family and friends."
"ALWAYS excellent wool I have had quit a lot from Marriner very happy with the great friendly service I receive"
"this will sound very cliched but I only ever purchase yarn from Marriner, if Im ordering online, never once thought that the yarn was substandard because of the price in fact it is because of the price I give out many recommendations to view your web site,"
"Marriner yarns offer excellent quality yarn at a very reasonable price. The yarns come in many different thickness and colours. I have used them for over a year now and have only good experiences."
"I love the wool i get and the price is good love crocheting blankets from the wool."
"I searched for the right shade of yarn and found it at Marriner along with lots of other wonderful colours, My delivery was fast and I soon started to knit and found the yarn realy lovely to knit with and was so soft after it was knitted. The price was exceptional and the next time I need yarn I will most certainly go straight for Marriner yarn"
"Excellent yarns to knit with, I would highly recommend them."
"excellent service, delivery on time, but, I don't know who delivers for you but they are not good, the package arrived but no-one knocked or put a card through my door, as I had not gone out it was not until my neighbour got home and knocked that I knew it had arrived, if it had been raining you can imagine the state the package would have been in."
"I absolutely love ordering from you. Not only do you do beautiful yarn but your prices are fantastic too. This delivery is quick so your not waiting to crack on to your next project. 10 out of 10 all round"
"Good product, quick delivery and service - need I say more?!"
"Quick delivery and yarn is knitting up lovely. My new best site for yarn at affordable prices."
"Fantastic service, and lovely yarn. Can’t wait to start the sheep Kit, nearly finished my current project. Was so easy to order on line. Thank you"
"I thought because the yarn was cheap it was going to be rough and not so nice to knit with like my usual brand, but I was wrong. I have been knitting for over 40 years and I would recommend this yarn and would buy it again."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.86 based on 6,669 reviews