Marriner Yarns Reviews

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Marriner Yarns?

Jenifer Evers
Jenifer Evers
Verified Buyer
"Marriner yarn is very good quality and reasonably priced. Their delivery is very fast. They offer a very good service"
Helen Sykes
Helen Sykes
Verified Buyer
"I bought a Marriner Chunky to make a crocheted throw. It has worked out wonderfully well and I would recommend the wool without hesitation. Delivery was also very quick."
Julie Keeber
Julie Keeber
Verified Buyer
"The yarns are always fantastic and not to expensive very good delivery and top customer service don’t get wool from anywhere else now ten out of ten"
Tracey Perry
Verified Buyer
"Quality, speed of delivery and excellent value for money. The baby yarn is lovely and soft and I’ve started crocheting a baby blanket for my granddaughter and it is lovely to use"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I love shopping with Marriner Yarns. I’m 72 years old and wouldn’t buy my wool anywhere else. The quality of the wool is excellent.... the price unbeatable .......it’s such great value for money! Add to that the super fast delivery ......plus free postage for my orders ( always over £25 ).....what more could I ask for! I crochet baby blankets for family, friends and our local neonatal hospital. It’s my hobby and I love making and giving them. I’d recommend anyone to look at the website ...easy to navigate and simple to use. Many thanks Chris McK"
Karen Best
Verified Buyer
"Sensibly priced yarn and swift delivery. Thank you Marriner yarn fairies ."
Christine Weale
Verified Buyer
"Your wool is a good quality and value for money you have a great selection of colours and designs, most of all you can deliver to my home address and it is still cheaper than the wool shops at home in will be ordering from you again"
"Excellent quality, very quick delivery"
Michelle Hine
Verified Buyer
"I have used Marriner on more than one occasion and found the service excellent and the yarn to be of really good quality and reasonably priced."
Michaela Twigg
Verified Buyer
"Was looking for a chunky knit jumper. After putting what I wanted in the search engine found what I wanted first time. Ordered and paid for it very easily and it was in my inbox within minutes. Just got to find the yarn now, which should be easy."
"Quality yarn at 'better than high street prices'."
Mary Williams
Verified Buyer
"always by marriner wool it is nice to knit with and cheapest on the market"
Anne Ockelford
Verified Buyer
"Lively products at reasonable prices"
Joan Germain
Verified Buyer
"Good quality wool delivered quickly"
Freda Taylor
Verified Buyer
"It is easy to knit with. Really looks good when finished. Just love knitting with a superior wool. Buy 98 per cent if my wool from Mariner"
Paula Hulme
Verified Buyer
"Lovely yarn, absolute bargain price - I can't fault it at all. I find the DK knits up beautifully and is very soft, a pleasure to work with. Website is great and easy to use and delivery is always faster than anticipated. Well done, I will definitely be back and will recommend you highly!"
Carol Burrows
Verified Buyer
"As always fantastic value, service and quality of yarn."
Eva Hardwick
Verified Buyer
"the wool was of very good quality and the service was first class thank you looking forward to using your services again"
Anna Sturgeon
Verified Buyer
"easy to choose , lovely range of colors, easy to order, quick delivery, fabulous prices, excellent quality and good to knit with."
Lillian Harris
Verified Buyer
"the yarns knit up beautiful, I look very good in them LOL Lillian"
Diane Conway
Verified Buyer
"Apart from very good value, they are good quality and lovely and soft."
Avril Linda White
"Good value and nice to work with will use it in future"
Carol Morris
Verified Buyer
"Quality of your wool is brilliant."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.86 based on 6,055 reviews