Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019
Very affordable & reliable 👍
Love this bag & I used some of your yarn to model the crocheted bag with my recent buy inside ☺️
Thank you just received my order very fast delivery ordered 5 days ago counting w, end,
As always the order from Marriner was correct, well packaged and arrived quickly. Very pleased with my yarn.
Have been using a lot more expensive wool so was a bit apprehensive when ordering, couldn't be more pleased. Beautifully soft, wonderfully patterned wool, just waiting to see how it washes.
My knitting machine loves the cones of 4ply wool. Some variegated 4 ply yarn would be welcome though. Very good products which wash and wear very well.
Received my little star baby wool today. Only ordered 5 days ago. Delighted with service and selection of colours. Thank you so much.
Love marriner yarn! Had a few orders now which have been great. Did have a small problem with one order but contacted them and rectified straight away so great customer service. Always quick delivery too. Marriner is my first choice for yarn and vines highly recommended from me ☺️
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 12th April 2021
I love Marriner Yarns! So swift to get your order to you, such lovely yarns....whenever I have a project on they are my absolute number one place to go!
Great wool at good prices and quick service
These are really nice yarns to knit with, the prices are very reasonable, the website is easy to view and find what you are looking for, delivery is fast,
Excellent products at a reasonable price. Lovely packaging with a little sweet treat 😀. Will definately order again thank you
New to me, I enjoyed looking through Marriner’s website, choose the exact weight and colours of yarn I was looking for, placed an online order, instantly received a welcome email, order confirmation and dispatch emails. I was surprised To receive the order within a couple of days. Thoroughly enjoying knitting with the Aran with wool and will definitely be coming back for more. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with the ordering, delivery . Thank you
The wool is absolutely lovely. lots of lovely colours to choose from.
I started to buy from your company during lockdown after it was recommended to me.
I won't be buying from anywhere else in the future.
I live in a retirement develop and ordered for different people. One lot for me one for my neighbour and one for the afternoon knit and natter. We make lap blankets, muffs and snoods for dementia people that go out to homes, with the district nurses and doctors. The wool is lovely so thank you we make all of these at our own expense. For all the orders they were delivered within four days of order so thank you. Thanks for the sweets
They even exchanged unused yarns
A parcel in lovely colourful paper arrived.My order of wool very satisfied. And the little extra of sweeties very welcome. all in all very satisfactory.Thank you.
Lovely soft wool. Lovely colours. Very quick delivery.
Good quality yarn at great price
Speedy delivery
Have always found the different yarns I have purchased from Marriner have been good quality and very good value.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 19,942 reviews