Marketing Quotes Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Marketing Quotes

dave@marketingquotes.co.uk

27 Vickers Business Centre, Basingstoke, Hampshire

How would you rate Marketing Quotes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"We was contacted by this company out of the blue and emailed us offering us a "local" lead from a town we are certainly not local to. When we pointed this out and kindly declined their offer we received multiple emails such as "If you are national you would have an office in every town / city" Which is funny because I am sure BT dont and they are a national company? Whoever is behind this business sounds like a 14 year old kid who has no idea what he is doing. Stay away and use a more reputable lead generation company."
David Sherwood
Verified Buyer
"Marketing quotes website worked very well for me; I was able to find the specific marketing products I was looking for quickly and overall I was very satisfied with the value of their services."
"Marketing quote is usefull site, easy to find all business lead. Fast service save alots of time. I found my web design within a day Very happy :) highly recommended."
"Lead quality varies, but is often really good."
"I found Marketing Quotes a really useful tool to find my current marketing agency, as it saved me a lot of time."
"An excellent service which introduced me to my current PPC agency. Very happy."
"We found this site very useful and it saved me a great deal of time – There were several agencies that came through that were all very good, however one in particular stood out a “Guy Somerville from GSI”, if you ever want a first class agency with expertise and a above and beyond customer service slider then they are the agency for you. We were incredibly impressed by this one particular agency and found them thanks to Marketingquotes.co.uk. Michele Logan Business Manager Naturalmat - USA Division"
Lorraine Smith
Unverified Reviewer
"We found the service very easy to use, we were put in contact with a few companies, and managed to have detailed meetings with 2 of them. We have however decided to keep our marking in-house for the time being because of budgeting, but may think of using one of the companies later in the year."
"Marketing Quotes really helped me to narrow down my choices after I was struggling to find the right branding agency for my small business. There're a lot of options out there, so to receive just 5 quotes with one form really helps."
"First stop shop - does it all for you without hassle."
"Speed of response was very good as I made the request on the day before Xmas eve"
"Marketing Quotes is a pretty good way to find business leads, in my experience. Some leads are better than others of course, but there's no commitment to buy any leads that don't match your criteria."
"Great service - quick and easy to find good local agencies."
"A networking contact let me know about Marketing Quotes and it has been very useful"
"This has been a really useful site to find. I'm glad I used it!"
"Decent service, does the job!"
"A useful service. I wish I'd known about it years ago!"
"I recently needed some telemarketing work done for my business and finding an agency to do it was a breeze using Marketing Quotes."
"It works pretty well. Good leads get bought fast, but I guess that's what you'd expect!"
"I've now outsourced my PPC to an agency that I found on Marketing Quotes, after previously working on it in-house, and I've seen results improve quite considerably. Very happy."
Marketing Quotes is rated 4.18 based on 38 reviews