Manor Garage Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Manor Garage Doors
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Manor Garage Doors?

37 Canons Gate

Tell us how Manor Garage Doors made you happy

Telephone
"Very helpful. Went out of their way on the installation of our garage door. Very pleased with results."
Are you Manor Garage Doors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Manor Garage doors gave me their best price first time, installed the door on time and left no mess when finished. I would have no problem recommending them."
"From the first phone call everyone was helpful and efficient. The garage door looks very good and was fitted quickly and professionally."
"Very happy with garage door. Prompt, efficient service, from first appointment thru to installation"
"Love our new garage door, it adds a secure, clean: sharp looking element to the front of our home. Really impressed with the workmanship from the guys at Manor Garage. They were professional and cleared up after themselves. Would recommend them."
"Excellent service and advice from Ryan, very pleased with the garage door would definitely recommend to anyone."
"Excellent service no complaints, job swiftly done"
"Great service, very easy to deal with, gave good advice and fitted the new door perfectly. Highly recommended."
"I have recommended you to a friend in the village , we are very pleased , such nice people to have Thank yuo"
"Ryan and his team, were on time and did the work required very well. I had a small problem later and they returned to sort it out and all was well."
"Roller Shutter Garage Door - Quote provided quickly and was reasonable - Door installed within a couple of weeks - would recommend"
"Excellent service .. a pleasure to deal with .. thank you."
"When you read the reviews on Manor Garage doors most of them mention that there's no sales pressure, and it's true, there are none. Ryan told me that my posts would be OK and I was happy to hear that. Ryan and a member of his team recently installed a new garage door for me and I'm delighted with it. I would have absoulutely no hesitation in recommending Manor Garage Doors. In fact I already have done."
"We are very pleased with our new doors. They look good and work efficiently. The installation process was really effective, achieved in one day. The job was thorough and all was left clean and tidy. Very impressed! We recommend the product and installation team"
"Good service"
"I would recommend Manor Garage Doors as a company to use for their expert advice, as to the type of doors suitable, and their efficiency. Good workmanship at good prices."
"Ryan did everything that he said he would do when he said he would do it. He was very punctual and the end result was a hugely improved door compared to what was there before. I'm sure it will last a long time. He also held his price for me between quote and installation as I needed time to clear the garage over the new year. Kerry in the office was brilliant at keeping me informed. I couldn't ask for more from a supplier."
Manor Garage Doors is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews