M&Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend M&Co
Read M&Co Reviews

About M&Co:

M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Tell us how M&Co made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Ordered some Items and they took money out of my card and when trying to ring customer services it keeps ringing cause i want to knew when my parcel arrived so it’s my first time using this as shops are closed due to the paramedic going on but can’t get no where I sent message to them online and still no answer
I am a size 24, and short, and all the skirts are long ones, and I trip over or someone stands on them, I would like to see a good selection of 27" length skirts, also shorter length dresses, size 24, I shop mainly in the Guisborough store, and I shop on line. The staff are wonderful, its just your length of skirts and dresses. thank you.
I purchased two pairs of black jeans for work from M&CO.I didn't expect them to turn my legs, hands and tops black as well. Very disappointed.
M&Co is rated 4.42 based on 64 reviews