M&Co Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend M&Co
4PM
4PM

About M&Co: M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Click Here

Tell us how M&Co made you happy

"I have been a loyal customer for over 20years. For the first time ever I had to return a garment to my local store. I had bought a T shirt which literally disintegrate into several holes by the second wash. I was told no other complaint of this kind had ever been received and that it must have been caught in a zip. Being an intelligent person, and never having had this ever happen to any item I have washed either before or since I was not impressed. I escalated my unhappiness with the response to customer services. Same response. I informed M &Co they have lost a customer. I noticed an earlier poor review where the customer received the same response with regards to a hole in a reversible coat. Same "zip" response use. Seriously! Seems the customer is "in the wrong " I won't be back."
Are you M&Co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
M&Co is rated 4.69 based on 58 reviews