M&Co Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend M&Co
7PM
7PM

About M&Co: M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Click Here

Tell us how M&Co made you happy

"Good range of clothes for everybody - babies, children and adults"
Are you M&Co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Brilliant clothes wide choices.!!!"
"Fantastic service in-store and very prompt delivery when ordering online."
"I find the Alnwick staff very helpful and friendly. They get to know their customers and what suits them. I also find there is a good selection of stylish clothes in a wide range of sizes, from petite to plus size. There are also many offers in store and online. They also have a loyalty scheme where you earn points towards loyalty vouchers."
"Ordered crop linens as I was unable to get to the local store arrived quickly - perfect"
"I bought several items from them last week at bargain prices, received excellent customer service, so I joined their Loyalty scheme. they did not have an item available in my size but ordered it in,m and I received it three days later. Well done M&Co."
"excellent service"
"Great work wear at a good price, also have a variety of different sizes and styles."
Ann
"Every time I go into the shop, I KNOW that I WON'T be seen as "somebody who just wastes time". They really do seem to genuinely LIKE me. And I DO buy almost all my clothes there. Not just clothes, but also hats and shoes...I have a MandCo card, so I do get very good value for the money I spend there. It's almost like a home-from-home!"
"2 Skirts bought delivered to the shop .one skirt arrived so had to phone about the other one, that arrived 2 days later. Both skirt are fine and not in the local shop. Seemed easy to return if l didn't like them, but am keeping both. Will shop on line with M& Co again, especially in the sales."
"Purchased two tunics today, beautiful subtle colours, hjgh quality fabric, very flattering fit. Incredibly low price and service in the store (Pershore) was amazing. I thought they had an excellent range of styles and was very impressed. I will definately be back."
"lovely staff , lovely quality"
"Discount policy"
"Very disappointed with a dress I purchased as looked like an old rag screwed up and some stitches coming undone. Loved the pattern on the dress so sorting it out but not good customer service as I had been on the waiting list for one to become available and then was substandard."
"Good choice of summer dresses in September"
"I am a size 24, and short, and all the skirts are long ones, and I trip over or someone stands on them, I would like to see a good selection of 27" length skirts, also shorter length dresses, size 24, I shop mainly in the Guisborough store, and I shop on line. The staff are wonderful, its just your length of skirts and dresses. thank you."
"I purchased two pairs of black jeans for work from M&CO.I didn't expect them to turn my legs, hands and tops black as well. Very disappointed."
"I have been a loyal customer for over 20years. For the first time ever I had to return a garment to my local store. I had bought a T shirt which literally disintegrate into several holes by the second wash. I was told no other complaint of this kind had ever been received and that it must have been caught in a zip. Being an intelligent person, and never having had this ever happen to any item I have washed either before or since I was not impressed. I escalated my unhappiness with the response to customer services. Same response. I informed M &Co they have lost a customer. I noticed an earlier poor review where the customer received the same response with regards to a hole in a reversible coat. Same "zip" response use. Seriously! Seems the customer is "in the wrong " I won't be back."
M&Co is rated 4.69 based on 58 reviews