M&Co Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend M&Co
3PM
3PM

About M&Co: M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how M&Co made you happy

"Good range of clothes for everybody - babies, children and adults"
Are you M&Co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Brilliant clothes wide choices.!!!"
"Fantastic service in-store and very prompt delivery when ordering online."
"I find the Alnwick staff very helpful and friendly. They get to know their customers and what suits them. I also find there is a good selection of stylish clothes in a wide range of sizes, from petite to plus size. There are also many offers in store and online. They also have a loyalty scheme where you earn points towards loyalty vouchers."
"Ordered crop linens as I was unable to get to the local store arrived quickly - perfect"
"I bought several items from them last week at bargain prices, received excellent customer service, so I joined their Loyalty scheme. they did not have an item available in my size but ordered it in,m and I received it three days later. Well done M&Co."
"excellent service"
"Great work wear at a good price, also have a variety of different sizes and styles."
Ann
"Every time I go into the shop, I KNOW that I WON'T be seen as "somebody who just wastes time". They really do seem to genuinely LIKE me. And I DO buy almost all my clothes there. Not just clothes, but also hats and shoes...I have a MandCo card, so I do get very good value for the money I spend there. It's almost like a home-from-home!"
M&Co is rated 4.69 based on 58 reviews