Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk

Nile Mill B
Fields New Road
Chadderton
Oldham

Tell us how Manchester Paintball Arena made you happy

S Dermady
"Brilliant!! Brought my 13 year old son and his 3 friends and they loved it. Special thanks to Sid for looking after them so well. Super organised and well run with really friendly staff. Will definately be back."
M Tinker
"Awesome morning staff are brilliant I’ve been before and will definitely be coming back."
V Farrington
"Manchester paintball arena have kindly donated a prize for our charity event for Stockport CP. We're looking forward to our winner attending! Thank you again for your kind donation."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Fantastic evening had at Manchester Paintball Arena. Can't recommend this place highly enough. Staff were great and the place is great fun. Much better than Delta Force!!"
Thanks Lee, this one made me smile, that's what we keep telling everyone! ha ha

Hope we see you again in the future.
"Went for sons 15th birthday, great place, great organisers, great day. Everyone had a fantastic time 👍. Thanks"
"Great day out! Well organised and great friendly staff!"
"This is easily the best paintball arena in the northwest. I’ve played numerous times before over the years with my mates with our own kit & was always made very welcome by all the staff. After a couple of years away from playing, I took my son for his 14th Birthday on Saturday 13th April. He loved the experience and as always we were made to feel very welcome by all the staff. This is a site for anyone wanting to play paintball for the 1st time or the 100th time - very professional set up from start to finish & staff take the health & safety of players very seriously at all times. Highly recommended and will no doubt be back again with my son at some point in the near future."
"Add a brilliant time at Manchester paintball arena!!! But I booked it though badlam paintballing. And it was very miss leading and I lost £80 deposit what I was told I’d get back but the lads at Manchester paintball was brilliant and helpful all the way through the games."
"The kids absolutely loved it and the marshalls were brilliant with them. Would definitely go again"
Thanks for the top review. Hope we see you again soon, maybe next time try a busy Saturday afternoon paintball session for a different paintballing experience.

Don't forget about your 50% previous customer discount.
"Can't thank enough for kindness and support for Disability Stockport."
"Awesome time as was the last time we went . Staff were brilliant and very clear with rules and safety highly recommend it great fun."
Thanks for coming back so soon, you obviously love it!
Thanks for coming, we can't wait to entertain you guys again, top laugh!
"Very friendly and welcoming staff. They donated a 10 man experience paintball game to our charity ball. We are really grateful and cannot wait to visit in the future! Thanks Rick!"
No problem, we love helping charities. Please contact us at info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk if we can help you in the future.
"Very good, really enjoyed it. We went for the 800 ball package, you definitely need them! Will be coming again soon"
"We held our sons 11th birthday party and he described it as the best party he had ever had."
"Professionally organised to ensure you all have a great time."
"Great customer service! Very helpful staff!"
"Very friendly and kind. Gave a lovely donation to my charity."
"Great fun on the day- very good communication too."
"Excellent party kids loved it thank you"
Glad they enjoyed it.
"Great venue, great games and really friendly and helpful staff. My 10 year old and his friends had an absolute blast living their Fortnite addictions. Thanks!"
Thanks for the review Bob. To forget to book soon and take advantage of your previous customer 50% discount.
"Amazing experience and great friendly staff!"
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.91 based on 133 reviews