Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk

Nile Mill B Fields New RoadChaddertonOldham

Click Here

Tell us how Manchester Paintball Arena made you happy

L Ray
"Thank you for your kind donation for our Charity raffle for MIND at work - you have been more than generous!"
S Taylor
"This is easily the best paintball arena in the northwest. I’ve played numerous times before over the years with my mates with our own kit & was always made very welcome by all the staff. After a couple of years away from playing, I took my son for his 14th Birthday on Saturday 13th April. He loved the experience and as always we were made to feel very welcome by all the staff. This is a site for anyone wanting to play paintball for the 1st time or the 100th time - very professional set up from start to finish & staff take the health & safety of players very seriously at all times. Highly recommended and will no doubt be back again with my son at some point in the near future."
S Dermady
"Brilliant!! Brought my 13 year old son and his 3 friends and they loved it. Special thanks to Sid for looking after them so well. Super organised and well run with really friendly staff. Will definately be back."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Fantastic evening had at Manchester Paintball Arena. Can't recommend this place highly enough. Staff were great and the place is great fun. Much better than Delta Force!!"
Thanks Lee, this one made me smile, that's what we keep telling everyone! ha ha

Hope we see you again in the future.
"Great venue,great games and well looked after by Rick and Sid. Fantastic day out"
"Best day ever"
"Went for a 13th birthday party and the kids absolutely loved it. Cool venue and brilliant staff who kept them all in check without getting stroppy. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent party"
"Never done paintballing before but really enjoyed it. Staff ensured we was stocked up on our paintballs to make sure we got the best experience possible."
Thanks for the review Steven. If you're thinking of coming back in 2020 we are selling paintball gift vouchers at 50% off on our website, free postage. Great for Christmas gift or bargain for a return visit!
"Really good facility & great friendly staff"
"Had our son’s 11th birthday party. Brilliant venue, really well organised. 20 ten and eleven year olds doing paintball. They loved it. Highly recommended."
"We had my son's 9th Birthday at Manchester Paintball Arena and it was brilliant. The kids had an amazing time and all of the adults wanted to join in. Before we had even left the building my son was asking when we can go back. The staff were brilliant and friendly. Would highly recommend."
"What to do on a wet Sunday afternoon 49th birthday outing with my husband son and his best friend. Had an amazing time. Highly recommend got book for our x2 youth football teams for Xmas party"
"What can i say, absolutely loved it, amazing experience the staff were full of helpful information, deffo going again, especially when my mates gun started to spaz out and he freaked out, will be booking in again soon, hopefully this time its us vs staff 😉"
"Great painful fun"
"Great company! Thank you so much for donating to our charity event"
"Great thank you!"
"Very generous company donating an excellent raffle prize to support a local charity. Thank you so much. I'm sure whoever wins this great prize will have a fantastic time."
"What a great day out,great staff very helpful,will be going again a deffinatly recommend this to anyone"
"Went for r kids birthday. Really good fun. The staff are amazing and proper safety equipment is available; Full Camo suit Gloves and most importantly a groin guard! Will be back again soon"
"Great time was had by all."
"Was a good day out nice lads ready to go again"
"Had a fab time for my sons 18th birthday, all staff were amazing and ensured we had a great time, would definitely recommend Manchester paintball"
"Very pleasant and fun to do, good way to spend your time."
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.93 based on 182 reviews