Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena
Read Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

About Manchester Paintball Arena:

Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk

Nile Mill B Fields New RoadChaddertonOldham

Tell us how Manchester Paintball Arena made you happy
Fantastic evening had at Manchester Paintball Arena. Can't recommend this place highly enough. Staff were great and the place is great fun. Much better than Delta Force!!
Thanks Lee, this one made me smile, that's what we keep telling everyone! ha ha

Hope we see you again in the future.
We had my son's 9th Birthday at Manchester Paintball Arena and it was brilliant. The kids had an amazing time and all of the adults wanted to join in. Before we had even left the building my son was asking when we can go back. The staff were brilliant and friendly. Would highly recommend.
What to do on a wet Sunday afternoon 49th birthday outing with my husband son and his best friend. Had an amazing time. Highly recommend got book for our x2 youth football teams for Xmas party
What can i say, absolutely loved it, amazing experience the staff were full of helpful information, deffo going again, especially when my mates gun started to spaz out and he freaked out, will be booking in again soon, hopefully this time its us vs staff 😉
Absolutely brilliant.... Allie made my sons birthday memorable, safe and fun. Thank you
This is easily the best paintball arena in the northwest. I’ve played numerous times before over the years with my mates with our own kit & was always made very welcome by all the staff. After a couple of years away from playing, I took my son for his 14th Birthday on Saturday 13th April. He loved the experience and as always we were made to feel very welcome by all the staff. This is a site for anyone wanting to play paintball for the 1st time or the 100th time - very professional set up from start to finish & staff take the health & safety of players very seriously at all times. Highly recommended and will no doubt be back again with my son at some point in the near future.
Thanks Simon. Great to see you back at the Arena.
P.S to other players, please note: we no longer allow players to use their own guns, but all other equipment is fine.
The guy we had taking us through the day was awesome - went above and beyond to make sure the day was spot on. Young lad with short black hair - can't remember his name. We went at 2pm on 4th November as part of my mates stag do. We all had an awesome time made better by the guy running the day. All staff were fun and easy going. They made clear all health and safety info and were very helpful. Will definitely return and recommend Manchester Paintball Arena to friends!
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.93 based on 183 reviews