Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk

Nile Mill B Fields New RoadChaddertonOldham

Click Here

Tell us how Manchester Paintball Arena made you happy

"The kids and dad's thoroughly enjoyed it. Great value and well looked after, Jacob (our Marshall) was fab with the kids. Would totally recommend, possibly going to return in May for my youngest sons birthday."
"Ten of us visited manchester paintball for my boyfriends birthday and had a brilliant time. It was a bit chaotic initially because so many people arrive at once but the team were fantastic and though I had a couple of issues with my gun, they gave me another one and fixed it really quickly and I didn’t lose any paint balling time!!!! Will definitely be back and would definitely recommend!"
"Another great visit. Well organised with friendly staff. Recommended"
"Had a really good experience at the arena, myself and my friends will be back! Enjoyed it completely!!! Thanks guys"
"Well organised and staff all friendly would definitely recommend"
"Very well organised all staff very nice and friendly will definitely recommend"
"Even better than I thought."
"5 boys for a 12th birthday, what a great time they all had, really enjoyed it. Staff all exceptionally professional and helpful, we’ll be back....! Thanks again Doug"
"Massive thank you Wayne, Josh and so sorry the other guy!!! Didn't get your name For making my son Kian 10th birthday 1 to remember all 10 of them had a fab time..... Appy Paintballing Dayz 😀⭐️😀⭐️😀⭐️😀⭐️😀⭐️"
"Had a low impact paintball party for my son and his friends. The party was well organised and the children were given an indepth safety briefing. All the boys enjoyed the 3 games of paintball and I'm sure we will be back soon as all the boys want their next party here."
"Great help and support from staff. Great fun, arena area good and good location. All kit provided and staff monitoring and patrolling games area and co-ordinating games play. Very good."
"Great venue, nice friendly staff, good games, we had a great time."
"Took my 12 year old son, he had a great time"
"Thank you. We held 4 of our football teams Christmas parties here and no complaints. We’re great with the kids, especially the giddy ones and made sure they all had a great time. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent facility and a great bunch of guys. The kids had a great time, would highly recommend for any age group!"
"Great day with the U10's football team. Sid was great"
"Had my sons 9th birthday party here we all really enjoyed it !! Very profession and well look after thought the party room could of been a little better considering the price but my son and his friends loved every minute of the whole tine he was there :) will defintly be coning back :)"
"What a great night our u13s football team had for there Xmas outing at Manchester Paintball, We was looked after from start to finish by Wayne, Rick and Sid superbly, the games and environment was very good and the lads ere able to enjoy the night which was run seemlessly without any issues, all the lads went home all excited after having a great night. Would thoroughly recommend Manchester Paintball Arena."
"All our boys had an amazing afternoon would highly recommend"
"Couldn't have been any more helpful on the day brilliant"
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.93 based on 181 reviews