Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk

Nile Mill B
Fields New Road
Chadderton
Oldham

Tell us how Manchester Paintball Arena made you happy

"Couldn't have been any more helpful on the day brilliant"
"Awesome for sons 9th birthday party, they loved it! Staff went out of their way to make sure the boys enjoyed themselves! Very Highly Recommended. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Good fun, highly recommended!"
"Went for my works do, really enjoyed it! Would definitely book again!"
Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.
"Nice staff, very professional and it was lots of fun"
"I've never done paint balling before (im 40), then my 12 year old lad asked to do it for his birthday, was a little apprehensive about 8 of us doing it for the first time but Sid and the rest of the team took care of us and we had an amazing day. Highly recommended this place and we will be back!"
"Having been let down by Battlefield Paintball two days before my sons 10th birthday party I really didn’t think my son was going to be able to celebrate his birthday with his friends but luckily Manchester Paintball Arena were able to accommodate us at such short notice and they had a brilliant time, staff very friendly and accommodating, facilities excellent, thank you for saving his day!"
"Good laugh"
"Apaolutly amazing love this place staff are mint aswell ! Be back soon"
"Sid and his crew were really great! We had a lots of fun and can’t believe how long the session was! Cheers guys"
"Had a brilliant time today, my first time at paintball. I was a little anxious when I first went in, but ha e to say I totally loved it and went all Rambo by round tbree, thanks to Sid, Jazz and Jacob for looking after us all, I will be back for sure. Loved it."
"Class day out for my mates stag, good to have an extra match just to annihalate him! Sid, jas and Jake as the martials were a good laugh, kept everyone safe but weren't twats about it haha!"
"Very good. Very well organised and because it's indoor not spoilt by inclement weather."
"Excellent.would go again"
"Had an ace time excellent place good friendly staff. Would deffinatley recommend."
"Fun and exciting experience"
"Friendly staff, large and diverse arena. Good equipment for those starting out. Definitely recommend!"
"its a great time, very professional and safety standards."
"Good friendly atmospherr, safe and fun. The lads were understanding and pretty comical"
"Well organised. Friendly staff"
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.86 based on 81 reviews