Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@urbanpaintballing.co.uk

Nile Mill BFields New RoadChaddertonOldham

How would you rate Manchester Paintball Arena?

"Great day out"
"Great day out."
C Hearnshaw
Verified Buyer
"My son had his 11th birthday party in the low impact paintball area. All the kids had an absolute blast. It's so well organised and the staff are brilliant. The kids had the area all to themselves and the games were excellent Highly recommended"
"The Marshall (Jacob) made sure we felt very safe. I enjoyed Paintball a lot more than I thought I would do."
"Friendly, helpful staff and accommodating for my kids (aged 12 & 13)"
A Griffith
Verified Buyer
"was great fun, everyone loved it"
"Brilliant afternoon. The games were well organised and the staff super. Fabulous fun. Thoroughly recommend it. Ps. I’m 56 and old enough to know better!! πŸ˜ƒ"
A Crossley
Verified Buyer
"Awesome afternoon ! Very thorough training.. amazing site! Thanks sid for making it a great hen party!"
"Brill day, really well organised. Will love to go back!"
"Really good set up, nice that there’s no mud and the weather isn’t going to stop anything. Staff were friendly and had a good laugh. Definitely coming back"
"The event was well organised, nice little arena with good games. Good fun!"
"Great day out and great staff. Really great fun"
"Very good set up and a large variety of games to play! brilliant for any age eligible to play. Very friendly staff I and the team received a nice warm welcome."
S Brindley
Verified Buyer
"Had an absolutely fantastic day. Would highly recommend !!"
"Loads of fun, James ran our session and made sure things were going great. It being indoors meant the weather wasn't an issue, but the concrete was a tad unforgiving. Brilliant overall, anyone that's not tried it should definitely give it a go."
L Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Just got back fro my sons 11th birthday party which he had with 9 of his friends. Amazing time had by all and Sid and the Marshalls ensured the boys were safe throughout the day. Highly recommended πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"First experience paintballing and I loved it"
"Was a really good experience and James I think he was called was brilliant:)"
Thanks for your review. James will be proud of the special mention.

P.S If you fancy treating a friend or family member to our paintball experience, all our gift vouchers are currently £10 off! Available on our website.
"My husband took my son and some friends for his birthday and had a great time. Booking was easy. We will be taking him again."
J Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Groups of 9 year old kids all had excellent fun and were well looked after by the staff"
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.82 based on 50 reviews