Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk

Nile Mill B
Fields New Road
Chadderton
Oldham

How would you rate Manchester Paintball Arena ?

"its a great time, very professional and safety standards."
"Good friendly atmospherr, safe and fun. The lads were understanding and pretty comical"
"Well organised. Friendly staff"
"Sid was great! We went as a stag do, despite the hang over had an absolutely awesome time. Fully recommend!"
"Brilliant day all round. Well organised, high adrenaline Red Vs Blue games in a well thought out and well planned paintball shooting environment. Excellent experienced marshalls."
"The knowledge the staff had was first class , they made the day enjoyable and day my lad won’t forget in a hurry"
"Excellent experience with friends the staff there do all of their checks while doing it efficiently so you can get on with shooting each other"
"A fantastic day for my sons 12th birthday. The staff were fantastic and very friendly. All the boys on the party can’t wait to return"
"Fantastic arena can hold a decently amount of people. Games are good fun with professional and friendly staff"
"Absolutely perfect joint party for two 10 year olds... first time they paintballed and loved every minute. The guys running were helpful and clear how everything worked before and during. Highly recommended"
"The guys were really friendly and helpful during our visit, Barney let our games run smoothly, explained the games quick but well that way we could get back to playing without too much of a break"
"Was great fun and the people helped out a lot and just made the day fun and jokes."
"Great experience for my first time paintballing. Definitely recommend"
"Amazing experience! Would reccomend to anyone and very welcoming!"
"Great day out"
"Great day out."
"My son had his 11th birthday party in the low impact paintball area. All the kids had an absolute blast. It's so well organised and the staff are brilliant. The kids had the area all to themselves and the games were excellent Highly recommended"
"The Marshall (Jacob) made sure we felt very safe. I enjoyed Paintball a lot more than I thought I would do."
"Friendly, helpful staff and accommodating for my kids (aged 12 & 13)"
"was great fun, everyone loved it"
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.86 based on 64 reviews