Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@urbanpaintballing.co.uk

Nile Mill BFields New RoadChaddertonOldham

How would you rate Manchester Paintball Arena?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The event was well organised, nice little arena with good games. Good fun!"
"Great day out and great staff. Really great fun"
"Very good set up and a large variety of games to play! brilliant for any age eligible to play. Very friendly staff I and the team received a nice warm welcome."
S Brindley
Verified Buyer
"Had an absolutely fantastic day. Would highly recommend !!"
"Loads of fun, James ran our session and made sure things were going great. It being indoors meant the weather wasn't an issue, but the concrete was a tad unforgiving. Brilliant overall, anyone that's not tried it should definitely give it a go."
L Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Just got back fro my sons 11th birthday party which he had with 9 of his friends. Amazing time had by all and Sid and the Marshalls ensured the boys were safe throughout the day. Highly recommended πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"First experience paintballing and I loved it"
"Was a really good experience and James I think he was called was brilliant:)"
Thanks for your review. James will be proud of the special mention.

P.S If you fancy treating a friend or family member to our paintball experience, all our gift vouchers are currently £10 off! Available on our website.
"My husband took my son and some friends for his birthday and had a great time. Booking was easy. We will be taking him again."
J Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Groups of 9 year old kids all had excellent fun and were well looked after by the staff"
"My son had a great time"
"Great party venue. All the kids had a great time. Staff were really good at handling the kids excitement. Good job !!!"
"Amazing time here the staff are all helpful and funny"
"Great service absolutely loved every minute of the day!"
"My partner had an amazing Father's Day here and would love to go again!"
"The service was excellent here, the prices were very good and it was a great experience. The staff were great, especially my group's instructor James who was very friendly and helpful. My group had a great time and we'll definitely be coming back again"
D Whitelegg
Verified Buyer
"The guy we had taking us through the day was awesome - went above and beyond to make sure the day was spot on. Young lad with short black hair - can't remember his name. We went at 2pm on 4th November as part of my mates stag do. We all had an awesome time made better by the guy running the day. All staff were fun and easy going. They made clear all health and safety info and were very helpful. Will definitely return and recommend Manchester Paintball Arena to friends!"
"Well organised games with friendly staff, the kids had a great time and want to come back for more! See you soon!"
S Ballantyne
Verified Buyer
"My daughter had a great time"
N Charalambous
Verified Buyer
"Took 5 boys for 15th birthday bash, all loved it, and the balls don’t really hurt! Fab place, fab staff!"
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.85 based on 40 reviews