Man Vs Food London, Greater London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Man Vs Food London, Greater London

41-43 High St, Hounslow TW3 1RH, UK

Tell us how Man Vs Food London, Greater London made you happy

"I gave a 4 Stars rating because not all the staff members here are the same some of them are very slow to take your orders and don’t get the milkshakes nice at all some taste like water and when comes to pay my bills they Forget I got the deal so they try and make me pay full Price that’s the only down bit the food is all ways amazing here and they have Great deals from Monday to Saturday here as well I have eaten here 55 times and never have anything bad to say about the food love man vs food and I have tried doing a food challenge and failed completely lol but will be back to try again"
Are you Man Vs Food London, Greater London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Man Vs Food London, Greater London is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews