MAMOQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAMOQ
Read MAMOQ Reviews

About MAMOQ:

MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy
Very happy with T-shirt that I got and packaging it arrived in!
The positive ethos of all the products in the MAMOQ marketplace keeps me coming back again and again. For myself and for others. Thank you MAMOQ for keeping your customers educated and feeling good about the apparel, jewelry and now all the new items for the home. Well done. I love knowing where my stuff comes from, who made it and how. I also appreciate how well the items are curated for style and quality. Here’s to the you, Cheers!
Fast and sustainable delivery. What do you want more.
Excellent service, prompt delivery. Thanks very much for all of your help with my order!
I have a problem with order through a website. Costumers service was extremely helpful and helped me with my order over the phone. Very good quality product as usual. Very happy.
Really love my jumpsuit, have had lots of compliments on it. Original and versatile piece of clothing. Customer service was great - I didn’t order the right size and so I returned it and they helped find the right fit for me and a new one was sent out within a couple of days. Will definitely be ordering another one at some point.
The deliver was on time, but it was the wrong item. The product I received it wasn't even shown on the website. It was a present and the person liked the other product, so it wasn't a big deal.
Thank you for my wonderful purchases. They are all beautiful 😌
I bought your jumpsuit for my daughter - she is absolutely delighted with it and wears it all the time. It is beautifully made and hangs well - all the attributes of a quality product. Thank you so much as it is always great to give a gift that is so loved! It was delivered quickly and we had a very good all-round experience.
Excellent website, easy to order. Delivered in an adequate timeframe. Fabulous products and great support such an ethical company.
Great customer service and quick delivery! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for ethical fashion and no hassle purchase
Now my new favourite brand for a reason! Service was very good and quick. All clothing is high quality and looks great. Impressed by consideration of sustainable and environmental aspects.
I am very happy with my recent shopping experience. Dresses are beautiful and very high quality. Highly recommended.
Lovely products, very good customer service. This is exactly the sort of shopping experience that we need now. One with a conscience, but one that is affordable, and also presents a human face!
The skirt is just like the picture - delivery was on time and wrapped in paper and not plastic which made me really happy! Thanks Mamoq
I bought a gorgeous Tencel skirt on sale. It arrived exactly as described, really quick delivery and beautiful skirt. I love it
Really nice t-shirt and a portion of the profits support mental health charities. What a cool brand!
I really like what have got, good quality.
Great customer service
I am so moved by MAMOQ’s cause and am grateful they have created an unprecedented one-stop-shop for sustainable fashion. It’s honorable, it’s convenient and it’s fashionable! Fantastic customer service and a beautiful easy-to-navigate website. I’d give 10 stars if I could!
MAMOQ is rated 4.86 based on 131 reviews