MAKE International Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAKE International Limited
Read MAKE International Limited Reviews

Tell us how MAKE International Limited made you happy
I like the simplicity of the range, how easy it is to navigate the site and to place an order. I received my mugs in good time for Christmas! It was a seamless transaction.
Quick service, good communications, all good!
Fabulous well made product, nicely packaged and great service. I will definitely be buying more.
No confirmation order by email and no news regarding shipping
Fantastic products; so beautiful and well finished; very well pcked too! Excellent customer service; thanks to Laura for all her help! Great website too!
KBJ has a nerve to go on the TV sprouting the virtue of quality when his own products are second class and faulty. I spent weeks trying to get a decent cake plate and finally gave up. I then ordered the cooked with love plates @£14 a plate to find everyone had scratch marks and was told by customer service they were all like that and they could not provide any plates which were perfect. I also asked about when the design was changed and never received a response. Nor could anyone respond to my enquiry regarding the sink utensil. Finally gave up and will get some plates at £3 a plate from Waitrose which are perfect. KBJ go back to pottery school.
Cannot fault MAKE. Fantastic service. Would definitely use them again. Extremely happy.
It was really easy to order from MAKE International Limited; the products were delivered promptly and all arrived in great condition and the cost was reasonable as was delivery charges. Good job! :D
Great service delivering great products with timely care and support,
Hello , I hope this goes to customer service because I have a query about my order .
The first part has been delivered in record time , thank you . But the personalised mug I ordered , the remaining part has not arrived yet , I did get an email on Monday the 20th of November saying my order had been completed, nothing has arrived yet , is there any way I can track this parcel and should I be concerned that it hasn't arrived yet?
Hi Caroline,

Thank you for getting in touch. I shall check the status of your bespoke mug order and reply to your email with an update.

Thank you for your kind 4 star rating!

Kind Regards,

Laura
My order of bucket mugs was delivered promptly. The packaging was sturdy enough to protect the mugs in transit but not so excessive as to leave me with a load of unrecyclable material to dispose of, which is good. The mugs are of good quality and pleasing design, my only slight quibble is that the KBJ impress on the base is a little blurred whereas on products purchased some years ago it is sharp and legible.
Mugs brilliant and missing boxes sent next day, thanks.
MAKE International Limited is rated 4.31 based on 32 reviews