Magpie, North Yorkshire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Magpie, North Yorkshire

How would you rate Magpie, North Yorkshire ?

"Quick delivery of a disney film at a great price"
Niz
"Good website and easy to navigate. They provide a tracked delivery, so you know where your item is for free. They provide accurate description of products. Very happy with the service."
"Hi love Music Magpie as a Great web site verey obliging company and so verey reasonable a fast Dilivery service and Trustworthy Many thanks Pete."
"I have bought several dvd's and cd's over a period of time from Music Magpie.They have all been pre-owned,but the condition is always like new.I have even bought a used dvd for a present and you would never know that it wasn't new.The service is excellent,postage is free and prices are brilliant."
"Excellent service and quality of product. Superb prices."
"MusicMagpie is a superb company! Their prices are often extremely cheap and they also run a lot of offers on top of the already low prices! I've probably bought over 50 items from them at this point. I've ordered DVDs, video games and books! All have arrived in great condition! I think my only complaint is that sometimes when I've ordered books from them, some of the packaging of the heavier books may split slightly. The books have still all arrived in great condition. The only problem is that the postman could see what was inside which wasn't a problem at all for me but I thought it was worth mentioning for people who aren't okay with people seeing what they order. Although, saying that, I've ordered mainly video games from them recently and I haven't ordered books from them in a while so they might have updated the packaging used for books to be stronger. Even if they haven't, I'd still consider MusicMagpie to be one best companies out there! Highly recommended! 5*!"
"Used DVDs in good condition at a great price. Easy to order. Fast delivery."
Magpie, North Yorkshire is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!