Magpie, North Yorkshire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Magpie, North Yorkshire

How would you rate Magpie, North Yorkshire ?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Magpie, North Yorkshire in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"MusicMagpie is a superb company! Their prices are often extremely cheap and they also run a lot of offers on top of the already low prices! I've probably bought over 50 items from them at this point. I've ordered DVDs, video games and books! All have arrived in great condition! I think my only complaint is that sometimes when I've ordered books from them, some of the packaging of the heavier books may split slightly. The books have still all arrived in great condition. The only problem is that the postman could see what was inside which wasn't a problem at all for me but I thought it was worth mentioning for people who aren't okay with people seeing what they order. Although, saying that, I've ordered mainly video games from them recently and I haven't ordered books from them in a while so they might have updated the packaging used for books to be stronger. Even if they haven't, I'd still consider MusicMagpie to be one best companies out there! Highly recommended! 5*!"
Ruth Noble
"Used DVDs in good condition at a great price. Easy to order. Fast delivery."
Magpie, North Yorkshire is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews