Magnet Reviews

8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Magnet deliver?

How can I contact Magnet?
Click Here

Tell us how Magnet made you happy

Telephone
"Poor design left me over £500 out of pocket to correct their mistakes"
Are you Magnet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Everything started well however once the kitchen was stripped leaving us with a shell the problems have started. We have had a couple of no show appointments for the fitting and the fitter involved has not answered any of our calls today after promising us yesterday that he would start work today. Nobody is able to give me a definite answer as to what is actually happening and the whole process has become extremely stressful to us. The original start date we were given was 10/06/19 and were told that it would be a two week job. It is now 10/07/19 and we still have no kitchen nor any idea when we will actually have one. Granted there was extra work on the floor and ceiling which is now finished by sub contractors reccomend by Magnet but still no sign of our kitchen. My wife is extremely stressed and upset at the lack of communication and it really seems as if the left hand does not know what the right is doing here. I contacted head office today and they have told me that they will give me some sort of update tomorrow morning. If I am let down once more I am seeking legal advice. Given the record to date I do not think I would trust Magnet again and my only hope is that they will turn this disaster around as my wife and I are coming to the end of our tether with the incompetence with which we have been dealing and the lies that we have been told."
Magnet is rated 2.22 based on 18 reviews